Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 28)

blessed4 IF-Dazzler
blessed4
blessed4

Posted: 06 February 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
wow that was a beautiful update !!! you have expressed Armaan feelings so well...you are an amazing writer..pl continue soon !!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blessed4

wow that was a beautiful update !!! you have expressed Armaan feelings so well...you are an amazing writer..pl continue soon !!!

Wow thank you so much! I'm really honoured that you think so. Embarrassed  I'm aiming to update about Fri. Will surely let you know when it's up.
m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
beautiful piece of writing yet again anu Star loving the gradual changes in their relation... so she moved into his apartment? the consequences are coming out already Wink the whole flour-dough scene was funny...reminded me of cake fights in dmg... Embarrassed i wish he never behaved the way he did, after their little moment...poor shilpa, she must have felt heartbroken Ouch
the end part was awesome...he made her portrait... fall in love with her already armaan Embarrassed
looking fwd to next part... btw who screams at the end? shilpa? Shocked

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 07 February 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

beautiful piece of writing yet again anu Star loving the gradual changes in their relation... so she moved into his apartment? the consequences are coming out already Wink the whole flour-dough scene was funny...reminded me of cake fights in dmg... Embarrassed i wish he never behaved the way he did, after their little moment...poor shilpa, she must have felt heartbroken Ouch
the end part was awesome...he made her portrait... fall in love with her already armaan Embarrassed
looking fwd to next part... btw who screams at the end? shilpa? Shocked

Awww thank you hun!! Embarrassed   Oh yes, the consequences of that one decision are all ready being felt...and they will continue to be felt. After the accident it's the one thing that really will change both their lives. It's gonna be a bit of an adventure for them both. Ahhh, the cake fights in dmg Day Dreaming ...I honestly never thought of that till now, but that makes me feel so happy that the scene reminded you of those golden moments. Embarrassed  I wanted to have some light-heartedness in there and to show how they are each other's medicine if you will...they make each other feel happier, bring each other out of their sadness. They just need to realise the significance of that.
Shilpa was upset, yes, by his sudden change of behaviour. She hasn't really figured it out, but she does know she's got attached to him. She keeps trying to tell herself it's silly and she shouldn't develop feelings from him, but the heart wants what the heart wants. She wanted to demand an explanation, but she's never spoke up for herself before, and also she was feeling awkward...a part of her thinks she's imagining it all and he doesn't feel that way about her. She didn't want to make a fool of herself by saying anything. But Armaan will have to learn that you can't control love.  I'll give a lil tease and say he might find it harder to ignore his feelings as the days go by. Wink
Ahh, can't give the identity of the screamer away just yet...but you'll find out in the next chapter. Hope you'll like how it all unfolds. Embarrassed
monamie111 IF-Rockerz
monamie111
monamie111

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Hi Anu...

so sry for late comment..Disapprove
finally I have finished reading all the chapters..Smile I must say..u r so talented dear..Clap
the concept is super cool..it reminds me of the movie "jab we met"...
every emotion is so well expressed by your writings..i felt like i am watching some movie..you forced me imagine each and every scene u wrote here..u forced me to feel the heart of shilpa and armaan..u made me smile, blush..made m feel sry for shilpa..u portrayed their chemistry so well..i have read some parts 3-4 times!..and i have no more words left to describe how much i loved it..Embarrassed it touched my heart!!..and i think everyone will love this FF..even if that person is not a fan of ArSh!!

I have not gone through many FFs here in IF..but i can say it that you are one of the best FF writers here..Smile keep it up!..will eagerly wait for your next update..and plz don forget to PM me..plz..
whenever u'll write anything FF or OS..plz do PM me..may be i will be late in commenting and reading that..but i'll read it for sure!!..Smile

~ Monamie

DulceAmor

Laila.N Senior Member
Laila.N
Laila.N

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Did I ever tell you how glad I am that you're writting a FF ? 
I'd read "you found me" before and I remember I didn't want it to end, but as an OS...
And now that you're writting a FF, I thought I would be satisfied, but no. I just want more of your writting, always !! I didn't want the part to end, really !  It's just like reading your favorite book you're obliged to read patiently, few pages by few pages, while you're so  eager to know what will happen next !!
I never thought I wasn't patient, but your writing changed everything LOL

No seriously, I really love your writting girl, you're just really amazing ! You should do something about it. Your descriptions are your strength, you do it so wonderfully, it's amazing. I love the realistic aspect of your story and how easily we can identify to the characters, their emotions, their turmoils... Everything about that part, your story and your writting is perfect ! Just consider me as a big big fan ! 

Seriously love it ! 

Keep it up, and please update soon :)

Love,
Laila

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monamie111

Hi Anu...

so sry for late comment..Disapprove
finally I have finished reading all the chapters..Smile I must say..u r so talented dear..Clap
the concept is super cool..it reminds me of the movie "jab we met"...
every emotion is so well expressed by your writings..i felt like i am watching some movie..you forced me imagine each and every scene u wrote here..u forced me to feel the heart of shilpa and armaan..u made me smile, blush..made m feel sry for shilpa..u portrayed their chemistry so well..i have read some parts 3-4 times!..and i have no more words left to describe how much i loved it..Embarrassed it touched my heart!!..and i think everyone will love this FF..even if that person is not a fan of ArSh!!

I have not gone through many FFs here in IF..but i can say it that you are one of the best FF writers here..Smile keep it up!..will eagerly wait for your next update..and plz don forget to PM me..plz..
whenever u'll write anything FF or OS..plz do PM me..may be i will be late in commenting and reading that..but i'll read it for sure!!..Smile

~ Monamie

Hey Monamie! Please don't apologise for anything...I know some of the parts here are ridiculously long and take time to read. I just so happy that you have found time to read it and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for your lovely comment. Embarrassed  I am so touched by your praise, I really don't know how to thank you properly. It's such a delight to know that people enjoy what I write. It makes me happy that I can share my stories with the world and this one has been in my mind for so long. Knowing you liked it makes me feel glad I finally penned it down. Embarrassed  It's wonderful to hear that you were able to picture all the scenes through my descriptions and that you shared in ArSh's emotions. My intention was to create something emotional, and I hope that people will sympathise and want to root for Armaan and Shilpa. Embarrassed  I simply love JWM, so the comparison made my day. I guess they are going on a similar journey of discovery like Adi and Geet. I'm really honoured that you decided to read my ff and I really hope that I can continue to engage you with what comes next. Embarrassed  I promise to PM you as soon as the next part is up. I was hoping today, but I think it will be the weekend now :(
Thanks again for all your kind words. They really mean so much to me. Hug

monamie111

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila.N

Did I ever tell you how glad I am that you're writting a FF ? 
I'd read "you found me" before and I remember I didn't want it to end, but as an OS...
And now that you're writting a FF, I thought I would be satisfied, but no. I just want more of your writting, always !! I didn't want the part to end, really !  It's just like reading your favorite book you're obliged to read patiently, few pages by few pages, while you're so  eager to know what will happen next !!
I never thought I wasn't patient, but your writing changed everything LOL

No seriously, I really love your writting girl, you're just really amazing ! You should do something about it. Your descriptions are your strength, you do it so wonderfully, it's amazing. I love the realistic aspect of your story and how easily we can identify to the characters, their emotions, their turmoils... Everything about that part, your story and your writting is perfect ! Just consider me as a big big fan ! 

Seriously love it ! 

Keep it up, and please update soon :)

Love,
Laila

OMG Laila, I am speechless. I am just... Honestly, you have no idea how much it means to read such words of praise from someone as talented as you. I mean it, you are one of the best writers here at IF. You weave a story so effortlessly and never fail to enthrall me. I would tell anyone here at IF who wants to write that they should observe what you do, because you remind me so much of all my favourite writers. You're just that good. So that fact you like my writing so much...it's just amazing. I wish I could tell you just how much it means to me. Embarrassed
I am totally and utterly thrilled that I'm keeping you wanting to read on with this one. I have so much planned, I kinda hate stopping myself. I want to write everything that's still to come all in one go, but then it would be too long to read! LOL  I hope you'll like what's coming up next. There's some scenes between them that I can't wait to share with you all. And I'm so so happy that you feel you can identify with Armaan & Shilpa. I guess they have a lot of darkness in them, but I aim to make them seem like people you might encounter. I feel a lot of us are scared by things that happened at some point in our life and I'm drawn to this kind of pyschology. I love reading about and writing these 'damaged' characters. I just find them so fascinating.
I promise not to keep you waiting too long for the next chapter. Hopefully I'll get it up before Saturday, but I'll definitely aim for Sunday at the latest. Thanks again for such lovely words. I wish you knew how much they meant to me. Hug

Laila.N

Go to top