Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 17)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_kash

hey dear
it was an awesome part...loved it.
except those heartless relatives of shona,really how can someone be so hard with such an angel.
but i m glad that she has got a caring n sweet friend sapna,she is a sweet heart.moreover now her'GUARDIAN ANGEL' is there so i m sure she will be fine.
will be waiting to see how armaan confronts that egiostic lady n ya ofcourse arsh meeting:))
i love d way u describe each n every bit of characters thier persona n emotions.
cont soon n thnx for the pm.

Aww, it's np, thank you for coming and reading and for leaving this lovely comment. I am so happy you like my characterisation. I get these very clear images of them in my head and I always try to convey that to my readers so they can see them the way I do. I feel a lot of the problem with Shilpa's relatives is resentment. Her aunt hated her father and she hated even more the fact that Shilpa's parents were happy together. She tries to find fault in Shona as a way of punishing her for being her father's daughter. But yes, you said it perfectly, Armaan is her guardian angel and even though he doesn't yet understand the reason for it, he has made it his mission to care for her. Embarrassed  I really hope you will enjoy the next part and ArSh's second meeting. I know I kept you all waiting for it, so I will try to bring it as soon as possible.

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sammy4u

amazing update
gosh shilpa's aunt is so annoying

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. Embarrassed  She's a monster, isn't she? But she might find that she receives a taste of her own medicine in the near future.

Originally posted by blue.shadow

awsum part

Thank you! I'm pleased you thought so. Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sam_KaShian

awww poor shona!i hope ammy teaches them a good lesson and takes her with him,far away!
amazing update,especially d last part!
i want arsh scenes :D
plz update soon !!

Thanks hun, really pleased you enjoyed it, especially Armaan's entrance. I was picturing him in total hero mode when I wrote that bit. WinkLOL  He is going to protect his Shona anyway he can, and I do hope you will like what is still to come. Sorry for the lack of ArSh scenes in the last two updates, but your wish is my command, and I promise to bring you an ArSh moment, just the two of them, in the next update. I'll try to update quickly too. Embarrassed
..ayaan.. Goldie
..ayaan..
..ayaan..

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
nice part,,, loved it,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

Laila.N Senior Member
Laila.N
Laila.N

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Anu ! What did you do ? I need another part really really soon ! I can't wait to know what will happen.
I loved this one. Sapna and the Dr are really sweet and I have a feeling Shilpa can count on them. As for Armaan...her savior Day DreamingLOL lol
Shilpa's aunt and Anjali are so mean ! Actually they are the selfish ones ! Unfortunately, people like that, still exists... *sigh*
I really love your writing, can't get enough ! Please update soon :)

Love,
Laila

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet_shilpa

nice part,,, loved it,,

Thanks, dear, I'm glad you liked it. Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila.N

Anu ! What did you do ? I need another part really really soon ! I can't wait to know what will happen.
I loved this one. Sapna and the Dr are really sweet and I have a feeling Shilpa can count on them. As for Armaan...her savior Day DreamingLOL lol
Shilpa's aunt and Anjali are so mean ! Actually they are the selfish ones ! Unfortunately, people like that, still exists... *sigh*
I really love your writing, can't get enough ! Please update soon :)

Love,
Laila

Haww, it's just a little bit of suspense, to make you all want to read on. TongueLOL  I know, I know, it was v mean of me, but I like being mean. Tongue  Lol. I'll try to update v soon. I'm hoping that the next part will be good. Embarrassed 
I'm glad you like Sapna. I missed her character so much after she left, so I thought to add her here as Shilpa's bff. She will be popping up again soon. Hehe, I love the dreamy icon...I wish such guys truly existed. Armaan is indeed her hero. She'll realise that more and more as we go along. Wink  I was going all pantomime villian with her aunt. LOL I just wanted to make her super mean, so as to add another layer to Shilpa's situation and to provoke Armaan's protective side.
I'm so flattered that you said you like my writing. That is a huge compliment! Hug  I really hope that you continue to enjoy the ff and I'll live up to your expectations. Embarrassed

Laila.N

moonlight2630 IF-Dazzler
moonlight2630
moonlight2630

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
nice update
feel bad for ARSH.
plz do pm me 
update soon.

DulceAmor