Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 16)

spicyheart IF-Dazzler
spicyheart
spicyheart

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
wow!
m speechless
i cant believe shilpa's aunt n cousin sis could b so heartless
i kind of felt pity for her uncle
i just hope he stands up atleast once
i loved the way armaan came in
i hope he takes shilpa away from him
i dunno why but i have a weird feeling tht mayb anjali will fall for him n then more probs for shilpa!
but i hope ntn of tht sort happens
waiting for arsh ka talk!
continue soon
superb part

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

-screwed.UP- IF-Dazzler
-screwed.UP-
-screwed.UP-

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
hey dear
it was an awesome part...loved it.
except those heartless relatives of shona,really how can someone be so hard with such an angel.
but i m glad that she has got a caring n sweet friend sapna,she is a sweet heart.moreover now her'GUARDIAN ANGEL' is there so i m sure she will be fine.
will be waiting to see how armaan confronts that egiostic lady n ya ofcourse arsh meeting:))
i love d way u describe each n every bit of characters thier persona n emotions.
cont soon n thnx for the pm.

DulceAmor

sammy4u IF-Rockerz
sammy4u
sammy4u

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
amazing update
gosh shilpa's aunt is so annoying

DulceAmor

Sam_KaShian IF-Dazzler
Sam_KaShian
Sam_KaShian

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
awww poor shona!i hope ammy teaches them a good lesson and takes her with him,far away!
amazing update,especially d last part!
i want arsh scenes :D
plz update soon !!

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Hey guys, thank you all so much for your comments! Hug   I'm in a lil bit of a rush right now, but I promise I will reply to all of you individually later today. And yes, for all of you who are eagerly waiting for ArSh scenes, I promise you will definitely be getting them from next part onwards. Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fri42911

superb part!!!!!!!
can't believe her own maasi can do/say such cruel things to shilpa.
she is such a mean lady.
liked her uncle's character.
please continue soon.

Thank you! It's great to know you enjoyed it. Embarrassed  Yup, her aunt is truly mean spirited. She has a huge chip on her shoulder. I'm glad you liked her uncle better, though the problem with him is that he is not strong enough to properly stand up to his wife. But, his conscience gets him over the treatment of Shilpa and he tries to be nice to her. I'll update as soon as I can. I know I have kept you all waiting too long for the next ArSh moment!
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SabzKaShGrAnd

Hey brilliant part...though aunty was such an irritation...but honestly speaking, i feel the story should go a lil dynamic...like past three parts have involved mainly the accident...so i feel a lil development of arsh bonds is called for at this rate...its just my honest feeling on the story..lz feel free to ignore...i just felt thsi is a kind of story which needs a lil thrust, cz it involved a lot oh underlying and buried emotions(if u understand what i mean)...so they need to be uncoiled , else they get too entangled to each other...so i just feel the story needs  a lil thrust...

once again..i am sorry if i have offended u

Hey, thanks for giving me your honest opinion, and no, I'm not offended. I take all your comments on board and what you're saying will hopefully help me to improve. I'm sorry you feel the story is dragging a bit. I do recognise and agree that there has been a lot of focus on the accident over the development of ArSh's bond. Originally I had planned to put the ArSh scene in this update, but I didn't have time to write a lengthy update this time round, that is why it is not there. I focused so much on the accident and on the repercutions because it is going to drive the rest of the story forward. I had to show Armaan wishing on the star so that I could reference the title and then I felt I had to have a scene with Shilpa's aunt to highlight her situation and also so Armaan could overhear and thus pave the way for the next ArSh encounter. But I promise, their bond will be explored in the next part and there will be much more interaction between them from now on. I hope that my next parts will move the story along better and that you will enjoy them more.
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 15 January 2012 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by twilightmystery

wow!
m speechless
i cant believe shilpa's aunt n cousin sis could b so heartless
i kind of felt pity for her uncle
i just hope he stands up atleast once
i loved the way armaan came in
i hope he takes shilpa away from him
i dunno why but i have a weird feeling tht mayb anjali will fall for him n then more probs for shilpa!
but i hope ntn of tht sort happens
waiting for arsh ka talk!
continue soon
superb part

They are horrendous, aren't they? A big part of the reason Shilpa is so unhappy is their attitude, only they cannot see that. They think she is too self-involved and they don't understand how deep the grief  for her parents goes. They think she should have moved on by now, but there are many things that leave her unable to do so, and their attitude only makes it worse. Ahh, her uncle, he's a hen-pecked husband lol. But, yeah, he's not as bad as Anjali and her mother. He does care for Shilpa, but he's not got the guts to stand up for her much. I don't think it's a spoiler to put your mind at rest about the prospect of an Anjali angle, so I'll reassure you now, nothing of that sort will happen. The rest of the ff will be about ArSh growing closer and helping one another through their respective sorrows. Hope you will continue to enjoy it. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. Embarrassed

Go to top