Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) (Page 14)

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Laila, thank you so much for both of your comments. I'm a little embarrassed by so much praise, but I can't tell you how wonderful it was to read your words. I think you are one of the best ff writers I have come across, so receiving such compliments from you is a real honour. I am just thrilled that you enjoyed it so much and felt I had struck a good balance between description and emotion. I do worry about flow, especially as I sometimes have a habit of digressing (lol) so I'm really happy to hear that you thought it was fluid. Hehe, yes, actually, I do have this weird thing about first meetings. I don't even know why...well, I guess it's cause I am a diehard romantic. The whole idea of meeting your soulmate fascinates me and I always feel first meetings are like a moment of destiny and that is why I spend so much time trying to describe them. Embarrassed  I really wish such meetings did happen in real life, but I guess reality is not as romantic as books and TV. But if I ever meet my prince in such magical circumstances, I'll surely let you know. WinkLOL 

I'm also really pleased that you could feel Shilpa's pain. I was hoping it would come across strongly and the same with Armaan when he was waiting at the hospital. For me, that moment when Armaan wished was a turning point for him. He won't ever be the same again. Shilpa's turning point is yet to come, but the events of this night will change them both.

But OMG, you really think it's like a novel? Wow. You have no idea how much that means to me. I've always wanted to write an actual novel, so the fact you said this ff makes you think of one makes me feel like maybe I could do it. Embarrassed  Thank you so much Laila, for all your kind words. They really have made my day! Hug

p.s. I hope the exams went well.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila.N

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teenorchid

Nycly writen

Thank you so much! I'm glad you are enjoying it. Embarrassed
DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue.shadow

nice fic
Add me please

Hey, thanks for dropping by. It's great to hear you like my ff. Embarrassed
I've added you to the PM list, thanks for wanting to read more.
Laila.N Senior Member
Laila.N
Laila.N

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Laila, thank you so much for both of your comments. I'm a little embarrassed by so much praise, but I can't tell you how wonderful it was to read your words. I think you are one of the best ff writers I have come across, so receiving such compliments from you is a real honour. I am just thrilled that you enjoyed it so much and felt I had struck a good balance between description and emotion. I do worry about flow, especially as I sometimes have a habit of digressing (lol) so I'm really happy to hear that you thought it was fluid. Hehe, yes, actually, I do have this weird thing about first meetings. I don't even know why...well, I guess it's cause I am a diehard romantic. The whole idea of meeting your soulmate fascinates me and I always feel first meetings are like a moment of destiny and that is why I spend so much time trying to describe them. Embarrassed  I really wish such meetings did happen in real life, but I guess reality is not as romantic as books and TV. But if I ever meet my prince in such magical circumstances, I'll surely let you know. WinkLOL 

I'm also really pleased that you could feel Shilpa's pain. I was hoping it would come across strongly and the same with Armaan when he was waiting at the hospital. For me, that moment when Armaan wished was a turning point for him. He won't ever be the same again. Shilpa's turning point is yet to come, but the events of this night will change them both.

But OMG, you really think it's like a novel? Wow. You have no idea how much that means to me. I've always wanted to write an actual novel, so the fact you said this ff makes you think of one makes me feel like maybe I could do it. Embarrassed  Thank you so much Laila, for all your kind words. They really have made my day! Hug

p.s. I hope the exams went well.

You really are talented. That's honest words. And I'm sure you can do it ! You already have readers Wink
By the way, if you like "first meetings", there's books I can advice you to read. I don't know you'd heard of them, but they're one of my favorites. You'll see what I am assimilating your writting to Embarrassed

DulceAmor

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
hey anu...sorry for the late comment dear bt i was out of town... anyways coming to the part i cld really nt read the first wo paras... it was so painful to imagine shilpa's condition Ouch gr8 job there
and then armaan getting imapatient and worried for her... cld so understand wat he must be going through... "and the hollow thud when her body met the earth, a thud his own heart had mirrored." Clap
i hope shilpa wil be fine soon... and the injuries wnt affect her in anyway :/... thankfully at least sapna's there for her...
regarding armaan's relation with ridhima, i m stil nt clear bt i think they were never in love really...he was just possesive and adamant to get her and dnt knw wat she felt Confused
anyways who's voice was it at the end? was it anajli? Shocked omg i wonder if her uncle-aunty refuse to take care her Ouch
Ouch

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila.N

You really are talented. That's honest words. And I'm sure you can do it ! You already have readers Wink
By the way, if you like "first meetings", there's books I can advice you to read. I don't know you'd heard of them, but they're one of my favorites. You'll see what I am assimilating your writting to Embarrassed

I am honoured you have so much faith in me, Laila. Well, who knows, maybe one day I'll get the courage to send off something. Embarrassed
Oh yes, do let me know which books. I'm always looking for new books to read. I am a book worm to the core. GeekLOL

Laila.N

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

hey anu...sorry for the late comment dear bt i was out of town... anyways coming to the part i cld really nt read the first wo paras... it was so painful to imagine shilpa's condition Ouch gr8 job there
and then armaan getting imapatient and worried for her... cld so understand wat he must be going through... "and the hollow thud when her body met the earth, a thud his own heart had mirrored." Clap
i hope shilpa wil be fine soon... and the injuries wnt affect her in anyway :/... thankfully at least sapna's there for her...
regarding armaan's relation with ridhima, i m stil nt clear bt i think they were never in love really...he was just possesive and adamant to get her and dnt knw wat she felt Confused
anyways who's voice was it at the end? was it anajli? Shocked omg i wonder if her uncle-aunty refuse to take care her Ouch
Ouch

Aww, that's all right hun, I don't mind. I'm just glad you could read it now. Oh wow, thanks for saying I did a good job with that part. EmbarrassedBig smile I just really wanted to show how deeply effected by her accident Armaan was and that was really why I went into so much detail. I'm really happy to hear you felt I handled his worry for her well and that you liked the line you quoted. I wanted to show how much she had touched him in such a short space of time. He doesn't understand why, but he knows he cares about what happens to her, more than a stranger really should. Hopefully that will come across even more in the next part. Shilpa has regained consciousness and she's definitely out of danger. Now we will see her embark on a journey to recovery, in every sense. As far as Armaan and Riddhima are concerned, I will be expanding upon their history later. I don't want to spoil that, but hopefully all will become much clearer as the ff progresses. But yes, you are right, Armaan did get possessive and adamant with her and he refused to accept she had found love with Sid. He believes (because for now he still does) that Riddhima is his soulmate and he's convinced he could never love anyone the way he loves her. But now he's met Shilpa he might discover that his idea of love and the reality of it are two different things.
Ahhh, the voice is going to be revealed...I am loving all the different theories you guys are coming up with. I hope you all will enjoy the reveal. They will certainly have a profound impact on all that happens next. Wink
Laila.N Senior Member
Laila.N
Laila.N

Posted: 12 January 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DulceAmor

Originally posted by Laila.N

I am honoured you have so much faith in me, Laila. Well, who knows, maybe one day I'll get the courage to send off something. Embarrassed
Oh yes, do let me know which books. I'm always looking for new books to read. I am a book worm to the core. GeekLOL

Try out "Blind date with the boss" of Barbara Hannay, if you hadn't yet :)
I'm sure you will love it ! Wink

DulceAmor

Go to top