Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kapilab thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hi ,
Another sensitive bit of writing from you. I enjoy the manner in which we can savour each sentence.
Was always glad that Armaan was not the epitome of perfection ,but this vacillating between going all- out to please Shilpa and then wanting to maintain a distance from her is unnerving.
Had been waiting for this part for a while, I needed to know where exactly his past fitted into his present. So thanks for that.
Now I only hope Shilpa and Armaan are able to step back from being crutches for each other and are able to build a relationship based on faith and happiness.
Thanks for the PM. It was eagerly awaited.
Regards,
Kapila
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: vidi263

Anu, Thanks for brainstorming with me on this. I'll be waiting for your next update.

As for the praises, there is one thing you should now know about me...I never praise someone unless they deserve it..I am very "Khadoos" in that matterπŸ˜‰...your writing style, clarity of thought and the clear sharp definition you have given to each character and of course, your strong command over the language deserve all the applause πŸ‘ I am only verbalising what's actually true 😊

Take care,

Catch up with you soon

Vidi

p.s. I am going to India for six weeks in June end...so may take a little linger to catch up on th upodate...but sooner or later I'll read it and talk to you!!

I'm so honoured that you think I deserve such commendation. You have no idea how much your words have encouraged me. Thank you again from the bottom of my heart. 😳

I hope you enjoy your trip to India. Dw, you read and comment whenever you can. I don't know how long it will take for me to get the update posted, but I'll PM you as always, so it will be there waiting for you for when you get some free time. Can't wait to hear your thoughts about it. 😳

tc
Anu
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nori.KaShian

my friend recommended me this FF
n trust me its awesome
loved this part too
so all in drunkenness armaan ruined his n riddhima relationship
plzzz want ARSH confession soon
n do pm me :)

Hey, thank you so much for taking the time to read my ff and please thank your friend for recommending it to you. I am thrilled that you think it's good and that you enjoyed what you read. 😳  Armaan has this in-built capacity for ruining his relationships, but it's because of his childhood. Everything that has happened to him till now has been a direct result of his father's betrayal and abandonment. But Shilpa has the power to help him, if he'll let her. I'm glad you're loving ArSh so much that you want their confession. Their relationship is going to be at the core of my next update and I hope you will enjoy seeing what happens. I'll add you to my PM list. Thanks again for liking my ff. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenorchid

awww. Feel sad fr ammy.
I hope they fall fr each other soon nd stay together

Awww, I know right now he is going through a lot, but he needs to suffer now so that he can appreciate his happiness when he finally gets it. And dw, Shilpa is there in his life now. She is the one person who can heal all his wounds. Hope you'll like where their headed to next. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: kapilab

Hi ,
Another sensitive bit of writing from you. I enjoy the manner in which we can savour each sentence.
Was always glad that Armaan was not the epitome of perfection ,but this vacillating between going all- out to please Shilpa and then wanting to maintain a distance from her is unnerving.
Had been waiting for this part for a while, I needed to know where exactly his past fitted into his present. So thanks for that.
Now I only hope Shilpa and Armaan are able to step back from being crutches for each other and are able to build a relationship based on faith and happiness.
Thanks for the PM. It was eagerly awaited.
Regards,
Kapila

Thank you so much! I am humbled that you feel my writing is good. 😳 
Armaan's problem is that he loves Shilpa but he is scared to examine his feelings too closely. He has been badly scarred by his past - by his father and what happened with Riddhima. He is haunted by those words Riddhima said to him and he's obsessed over them so much that he's kind of built them up to be an irrevocable truth. He thinks if he allows himself to care for Shilpa he'll hurt her, so he thinks he should keep a distance. But whether he will be able to do that is something else. One thing is for sure, he needs to learn to put his past behind him, and in the remaining half of my ff I'll be showing him going down this road. I really hope you will continue to enjoy my ff and I will try and bring the next update soon.
Thanks again. 😳
unnati_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey nyc update...
D way u described armaan's past was outstnding...
Do update soon...
Nd plz pm me...
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: unnati_gupta

hey nyc update...
D way u described armaan's past was outstnding...
Do update soon...
Nd plz pm me...

Hey there, thanks for taking the time to read and to comment! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed it and thought I did a good job in describing Armaan's past. I will certainly add you to the PM list. Hope you'll continue to enjoy how the story unfolds.😳
LoveArsh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing FF plzzz do cont soon n add me to ur pm list
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: shilpafan1

Amazing FF plzzz do cont soon n add me to ur pm list

Hey there, thank you ever so much for reading my ff and for leaving such positive feedback about it! It's wonderful to hear that you liked it. I will definitely PM you when I next update. Thanks for wanting to read more.😳
KaShAdmirer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its been a month now last you updated.
its time for next update. please make it soon.
i missed my ArSh.