Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sammy4u

amazing part dear

Thanks so much Sammy! Means a lot to me that you thought so.😳

Originally posted by: spicyheart

osam part

feel bad for armaan
continue soon

Thanks dear, really glad you enjoyed the update and are sympathising with Armaan. I'll update as soon as I can. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flowers4u

wow mindblowing..update...absolutly loved it...feel really bad for armaan...i hope shilpa stays close to him and stops him from destroying himself again...do continue soon... 

Wow, thanks so much! It's wonderful to hear you describe it in such terms. 😳  It's great to know you're able to sympathise with Armaan. He is currently full of self-loathing, which is something Shilpa knows all about, so if anyone can help him then it is her. Hope you will like how the story develops.

Originally posted by: Pious_KaSh

Looking forward for the read

Hope you enjoy it dear! And thanks for reading. 😳
Edited by DulceAmor - 11 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: m4manju

omg you are finally back anu β­οΈ hope u r doing well...missed u n ur updates... :)
coming to the part, its really a nice update... after knowing about what exactly led to armaan ridhima to break up, i felt really bad not only for armaan but for both of them... as we say, sometimes its not a person who is at fault, but its his destiny to be blamed oh well
who was that old man btw? his imagination? his guardian angel? 😲 and armaan has now decided to do exactly opposite of what that man told, he is gonna push his feelings for shilpa aside... cant blame him too...specially that line ridhima said to him " you destroy everything that is good in your life" poor guy yar
cant wait for next update... hope you manage to get more time and we get our update soon πŸ˜†

I missed you all too Manju! πŸ€—   I am really sorry for keeping you all waiting. I never anticipated how busy I would get. I'm hoping that I can get the next update posted a lot quicker though. Will certainly try. 😳  I'm so happy that you liked this update. You are possibly the first person to say you felt bad for Riddhima too. I think you have hit the nail on the head with your analysis of their break up - destiny was not on their side. Sometimes relationships are just not meant to be and I think we all cling to the idea of first love and never want to let it go. But Riddhima wasn't the right girl to help Armaan heal his inner wounds. She wanted to, but a part of him just wouldn't let her. Ahh, well, I'm gonna leave it up to you to decide who the old man was. πŸ˜›  I added him because what Armaan went out in search of without realising it was guidance. The old man helped him put his feelings for Shilpa into more clarity. I'm so happy too that you can see why he ignored the man's advice. He's realised he cares for her and he's seeing what happened to the last girl he cared for and he doesn't want it to happen again. It would kill him if he hurt Shilpa. Of course, what he doesn't realise is that unitentionally he is hurting her...but that is something that will be dealt with in the next update. I can't wait for you to read it and I will try my hardest not to make you wait as long for it! πŸ˜† 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShAdmirer

haaah, atlast an update, it felt good to see you back here πŸ˜Š
coming towards the update, well as you said it was definitely an important update to highlight Armaan's past and to highlight his inner phobia's.
felt bad for his break up with Riddhima he was drunk, tch. but being selfish πŸ˜† felt good as well cz it made a way for ArSh 😳 lol
after his final decision i want Armaan to meet that old man again , cz he is going to hurt Shilpa by ignoring those sensations, the jerk should be aware of his importance for Shilpa, she hadn't had her food till he came.
*sigh*
hope things will turn good for ArSh.
now waiting for the next update, as you said there is something interesting coming in next chapter. so can't stop my self from imagining that something πŸ˜ƒ
be back soon.
take cares.
and btw thank you for the update it means alot to us. 😊

It feels good to be back here. I really missed my ff and all you guys. Sometimes I really resented work for keeping me away from it all. I cannot promise anything, but hopefully I can get the next update posted in a shorter amount of time. It's great that you liked this part, though. I felt a bit bad posting something with so little ArSh interaction, but this was needed to reveal why Armaan is so full of self-loathing and also to push him closer to realising his feelings for Shilpa. He thinks he's protecting Shilpa by ignoring his feelings, but of course, as you said, it will actually have the opposite effect. He hasn't realised yet that she feels anything for him, but there's a turning point coming soon, which might force him into confronting everything he's trying to suppress. Hehe, I hope you don't get too impatient imagining what is going to happen! πŸ˜†  I hope you'll enjoy the next update...I know I am excited to bring it to you all, and I hope I can get it posted quicker this time! Thanks for all your support till now; it really means a lot to me. πŸ€—
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidi263

Super update...the whole scene of A-R-A interaction and your description of all the emotions each character felt was so real that I could visualize the whole scene..as if it is happening in front of me..You rock girl πŸ‘

I wish I could get a deeper insight into Armaan's actual feelings for Riddhima and vice versa...If he loved her as much as he claimed what was it that was preventing him from letting her in...and did Riddhima truly understand his anguish about his past or she just wanted to be the person responsible for making amends in his life because they were in a relationship? You have described the intensity of Armaan's feelings for R so much that it's just difficult for me to imagine the two falling out just because of one major incidence...It looks like at some level, just like her brother and most likely her parents, Riddhima also believed that Armaan didn't deserve her!!

Coma back with another update soon!! Don't disappear on us like that!! It's a crime to get people addicted to your fantabulous writing and then keeping them starved of it πŸ˜‰

Just kidding!! Take care of buisness and coma back soon with another rocking update!!

Take care

Vidi

Gosh Vidi, I am blushing bright red after reading your praises! 😳  It's a real delight to know that you thought it was this good. Honestly, it's the best feeling in the world, but man, I hope I can continue to live up to your expectations!

I think a lot of Armaan's itensity with regards to Riddhima is down to the fact he built her and their relationship up to be this monumental thing. She was his first love. He'd never actually loved anyone until she came along, in fact he had a different girl almost every week. And he never expected to feel anything for her, but she didn't fawn at his feet, she treated him pretty indifferently to begin with and that was what made him fall for her. So afterwards, when they broke up, he saw their relationship through rose-tinted glasses. In his mind he conjured up this idea of them as destined to be together and he couldn't let her go, even though she had moved on. But at the same time he's always had this fear of letting anyone in. And even though he loved her, he couldn't quite break down that last wall. He was in denial about his feelings towards his father, he has been all this while. He thought that if he pushed it to the back of his mind and never confronted it, it would just go away. So when Riddhima tried to make him confront it, he blew up at her. Because it terrified him. Shilpa succeeded because of what happened with Riddhima, because he realises that he didn't handle the situation well and also because, with Shilpa, he feels like she can understand him on some level, even though she hasn't been through that experience. Riddhima came from this perfect family and I don't think she ever fully understood how much pain Armaan's father had caused him. Armaan never brought the subject up. She only knew what had happened because Muskaan had filled her in on the basic facts. She couldn't understand how Armaan could still bear a grudge when he knew his father was seriously ill and she thought that if she made him see his father they could go back to having a father-son relationship again. She thought that would make him happy, but because he'd never spoken to her about his father, she didn't realise that it wasn't as simple as that.

When he yelled at her and tore the ticket up she was upset, but she would have forgiven him for it. All she needed was some time alone, to calm down and get over the shock of him blowing up at her like that. But when Armaan turned up drunk and attacked her brother, she saw a side of him that she didn't like. Her family were always more important to her than Armaan,and she couldn't stand the fact he attacked her brother. It scared her too because she thought that if he attacked Abhi, he could do it to her too. And that is why she broke things off with him. But I think in a way you are right too, she never did quite think him good enough for her. She didn't like the fact her parents and brother disapproved of him and his broken family always upset her too. So, I think, in the end they would have drifted apart anyway.

I hope that helps you to understand it better. Basically Armaan had a bit of an ifatuation for Riddhima since they broke up. He didn't want to accept it was over and that's why he romanticised their relationship so much. But now, slowly, he's coming to see that it wasn't the perfect relationship after all. And now he's met Shilpa he's starting to realise that maybe Riddhima never understood him after all.

I'll try to update quicker, work permitting. I'm really excited about the next update and I hope you will enjoy it. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Thanks again for all your kind words and you're support. πŸ€—

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: fri42911

amazing update!!!!!

please continue soon!!

So glad you liked it! Will try to leave less time between this and the next update. Hope you'll enjoy what happens next!

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

Very good job nice update
Thanks 4 pm.

You're most welcome. Thank you for reading and for leaving a comment. It's wonderful to know you liked the update!
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Gosh Vidi, I am blushing bright red after reading your praises! 😳  It's a real delight to know that you thought it was this good. Honestly, it's the best feeling in the world, but man, I hope I can continue to live up to your expectations!

I think a lot of Armaan's itensity with regards to Riddhima is down to the fact he built her and their relationship up to be this monumental thing. She was his first love. He'd never actually loved anyone until she came along, in fact he had a different girl almost every week. And he never expected to feel anything for her, but she didn't fawn at his feet, she treated him pretty indifferently to begin with and that was what made him fall for her. So afterwards, when they broke up, he saw their relationship through rose-tinted glasses. In his mind he conjured up this idea of them as destined to be together and he couldn't let her go, even though she had moved on. But at the same time he's always had this fear of letting anyone in. And even though he loved her, he couldn't quite break down that last wall. He was in denial about his feelings towards his father, he has been all this while. He thought that if he pushed it to the back of his mind and never confronted it, it would just go away. So when Riddhima tried to make him confront it, he blew up at her. Because it terrified him. Shilpa succeeded because of what happened with Riddhima, because he realises that he didn't handle the situation well and also because, with Shilpa, he feels like she can understand him on some level, even though she hasn't been through that experience. Riddhima came from this perfect family and I don't think she ever fully understood how much pain Armaan's father had caused him. Armaan never brought the subject up. She only knew what had happened because Muskaan had filled her in on the basic facts. She couldn't understand how Armaan could still bear a grudge when he knew his father was seriously ill and she thought that if she made him see his father they could go back to having a father-son relationship again. She thought that would make him happy, but because he'd never spoken to her about his father, she didn't realise that it wasn't as simple as that.

When he yelled at her and tore the ticket up she was upset, but she would have forgiven him for it. All she needed was some time alone, to calm down and get over the shock of him blowing up at her like that. But when Armaan turned up drunk and attacked her brother, she saw a side of him that she didn't like. Her family were always more important to her than Armaan,and she couldn't stand the fact he attacked her brother. It scared her too because she thought that if he attacked Abhi, he could do it to her too. And that is why she broke things off with him. But I think in a way you are right too, she never did quite think him good enough for her. She didn't like the fact her parents and brother disapproved of him and his broken family always upset her too. So, I think, in the end they would have drifted apart anyway.

I hope that helps you to understand it better. Basically Armaan had a bit of an ifatuation for Riddhima since they broke up. He didn't want to accept it was over and that's why he romanticised their relationship so much. But now, slowly, he's coming to see that it wasn't the perfect relationship after all. And now he's met Shilpa he's starting to realise that maybe Riddhima never understood him after all.

I'll try to update quicker, work permitting. I'm really excited about the next update and I hope you will enjoy it. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Thanks again for all your kind words and you're support. πŸ€—

Anu, Thanks for brainstorming with me on this. I'll be waiting for your next update.

As for the praises, there is one thing you should now know about me...I never praise someone unless they deserve it..I am very "Khadoos" in that matterπŸ˜‰...your writing style, clarity of thought and the clear sharp definition you have given to each character and of course, your strong command over the language deserve all the applause Clap I am only verbalising what's actually true 😊

Take care,

Catch up with you soon

Vidi

p.s. I am going to India for six weeks in June end...so may take a little linger to catch up on th upodate...but sooner or later I'll read it and talk to you!!
Norz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my friend recommended me this FF
n trust me its awesome
loved this part too
so all in drunkenness armaan ruined his n riddhima relationship
plzzz want ARSH confession soon
n do pm me :)
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail