Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I loved the update...
it was amazing!!
everything was decribed beautifully!!
every emotion was well written
ur an wonderful writer
keep ut the good job
i hope armaan realises his feelings soon...
continue soon
Edited by spicyheart - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: flowers4u

Amazing update loved it very well written ...must say u have a natural talent for writting therefore keep on doing it

Thank you ever so much! 😳  First of all, I am delighted that you enjoyed the update, and secondly, I am flattered that you think I have a talent for writing. It's always been my favourite hobby and I've wanted to be an author ever since I can remember. Comments like this really encourage me and I cannot thank you enough for appreciating my work. πŸ€—
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Gosh,this update was huge,and worth waiting for!!!πŸ‘

In the first half,it seemed that Armaan has moved on with Shilpa.Riddhima's memories are failing to haunt him like it did before.πŸ˜ƒIt was definitely a positive thing.But in the later part,Armaan is again denying his feelings for Shilpa.Even after their kiss,he is still confused.He thinks Shilpa is just a friend!πŸ˜” He needs to realise that he never actually loved Riddhima.It's Shilpa whom he loves truly.😊😳

I felt bad for Shilpa somewhere.She is a confused soul as well,but somehow her vision in clearer than Armaan.πŸ˜”

Muskaan is such a spoilt sport,I tell you!πŸ˜†

Fabulous update as always!!πŸ‘ Your writing-style will give hard competition to presend day authors!!❀️
Waiting for Armaan's realization and doubt-clearance.Don't let us wait too much!!πŸ˜† Thanx for the pm.πŸ€—

Reading your comment brought a huge smile to my face, Antara. I'm not feeling well and I have to work tonight, but your kind words really cheered me up. 😳  It's good to hear that you thought this update was worth the wait. Armaan's confusion is rooted in his fading memories of Riddhima and his growing awareness of Shilpa. He was trying to work through it here, trying to make sense of why Riddhima seems to be slipping away and why Shilpa has so much influence over him. He hasn't figured out what she means to him yet, hence the reason he keeps insisting as viewing her as a friend. But he's realised that there is a special bond between them and he is very aware that she has an affect on him that not even Riddhima had. He needs to fully let go of his past before he can accept his future with Shilpa. She is definitely clearer in her feelings, but that is mainly because she's not had any romantic feelings for anyone in her past. But don't worry, she might not always be so quiet and accepting of his blowing hot n cold.

But OMG, your comment about my style being good just blew me away! I'm so humbled that you think I'm good enough to be ranked alongside actual authors.😳  It's a dream of mine to get a novel out there, and if I ever do succeed it will be all thanks to you guys and the love and support you have given me. πŸ€—

I'll try not to make the wait so long before the next update, but really it depends on which shifts I'm working. It will probably be another long update to compensate for the time in between, though. Hope you will enjoy it and thanks again for your lovely words. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy4u

amazing update dear

loved it a lot

Thanks Sammy! It's great to know you liked it. Thanks for taking the time to read it and to leave a comment, I really appreciate it. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvarna...

Too good!!! So many emotions and scripted in such details. Fabulous work.

Wow, thank you so much! I am delighted to know you thought it was good! Thanks for appreciating my work, it really means a lot to me. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: spicyheart

I loved the update...
it was amazing!!
everything was decribed beautifully!!
every emotion was well written
ur an wonderful writer
keep ut the good job
i hope armaan realises his feelings soon...
continue soon

Thank you ever so much for your lovely comment! 😳  I am thrilled that you enjoyed it and thought it was good. I am both delighted and humbled that you think I am a good writer. I have always loved writing and it's so wonderful when people appreciate my work. It's the best feeling in the world. 😳  Armaan still has some figuring out of things in his head to do, but I think you might find that Shilpa won't sit around waiting for him to make up his mind forever. I hope that you will enjoy everything that is still to come and thanks again for your support. πŸ€—
KaShAdmirer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
well that was really a treat for all of us,
wait really worth's

i had an idea one of them will ignore to discuss about their kiss, and i wonder to find out its Armaan,
poor guys is already suffering a lot so he needs some  time to figure out things.

i'm loving ArSh's relation more and more,
how perfectly they understands each other.
thats what makes them different.

btw the past memories of Armaan made many things clear about why Riddhima broke up with him.
but i felt bad for her, she just tried her best to be his support, but he didn't give her a chance, that show's he was never in love with her, it was just an infatuation.

and now i hope both ArSh will give a thought to the direction of their relation.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

UnReserved:) awesoome part! Everything was described perfectly! The moment ArSh shared while he cut his finger was cuute! I really liked the scene where they were opening the gifts! Muskaan was too sweet and kind of funny! The part where armaan had to talk to is parents was really emotional! Feel sad for him! The emotions were soo well described! Luved how shilpa helped him during the phone call! Thanxx for the long update :) do cont.soon

Thanks hun! It's so good to know you liked the update! 😳  I'm glad you found the cut-finger scene cute. I added it to show him as much as the readers how she's always there to care for him. It's something he needs to realise and the more aware of it he becomes the more aware of his own feelings he will become too. I'm also pleased that you enjoyed Muskaan's scenes. She is my comedy factor, but she's important too, because she can see what ArSh can't. I have so much fun writing her scenes, so it's great everyone is liking her character. I think the next update will also be pretty long. Hope you will enjoy that also. I will try to update it within two weeks, but I can't promise that. Will let you know as soon as it's up though. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShAdmirer

well that was really a treat for all of us,
wait really worth's

i had an idea one of them will ignore to discuss about their kiss, and i wonder to find out its Armaan,
poor guys is already suffering a lot so he needs some  time to figure out things.

i'm loving ArSh's relation more and more,
how perfectly they understands each other.
thats what makes them different.

btw the past memories of Armaan made many things clear about why Riddhima broke up with him.
but i felt bad for her, she just tried her best to be his support, but he didn't give her a chance, that show's he was never in love with her, it was just an infatuation.

and now i hope both ArSh will give a thought to the direction of their relation.

I'm so glad you thought it was worth the wait! 😳  Yes, you've understood Armaan perfectly. In his mind he's still in love with Riddhima. He thought there would never be another girl in his life, and now there is it's left him questioning everything. I'm happy to hear that you think their relationship is developing well. I am always conscious of wanting there to be progress but that it should happen at a natural rate. I had promised to add more about Armaan's backstory with Riddhima and I thought now would be a good time to reveal it. And yes, again you're absolutely right, Riddhima did want to support Armaan, but she wasn't able to get through to him because she wasn't the right one for him. It's something that Armaan has to realise now.
As for ArSh, well I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say that they will have to confront their feelings soon. They will have to talk about what is going on and what they both want. I can't reveal what is gonna happen next, but I hope you will enjoy it and I will try to get the next update posted as soon as I can.
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
read the first one...gotta read the second one nw