Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Laila.N

Res !

*Edit*

Waaa, feels so good to finally be able to catch up with the updates ! I so missed your story and now having the pleasure of reading all those parts in one go : a bliss !
I'm so sorry I'm only commenting now, I've been really busy lately :( Hardly had time to visit IF, I'm so sorry ! 
But I'm so glad now that I've read the progress in your story :D

So first, as usual I really enjoyed your writing, really fluid, it's pleasant :) 
About the story, well I'm loving more and more those two, they are cute together. I love how they both are supporting each other and how they  understand one another. 
Also, how Armaan is falling gradually and unknowingly for Shilpa and how you portrayed his feelings so well !!! I'm so impressed, you're just so talented !!

Oh yeah and of course Sapna, I love her character. She's really an angel ! 
I think you did write by exposing first their past, we understand them better now, and what sad past they have :(( But fortunately now they have each other :))

Then, I really like the slow progress of their feelings. It seems like Armaan is less confused and acts more than he thinks now, that's a relief for us as we get to read scenes like the last one :D

Awww, you killed me with that one ! That was one of the most beautiful think you wrote !! 
Thank you for the wonderful moment !! 
Now, I'm so eager to read the rest ! :))

Love you,
Laila ðŸ˜Š

Oh, and thanks for the pm ^^

Don't apologise Laila, hun. I know what it's like to be flooded with work. I've been so busy these last two weeks myself. I haven't been able to write a thing.   So no worries. I'm just glad that you did get to read it. A comment is much appreciated no matter how long after the update it comes. It's just wonderful to get people's feedback. 😳
I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the updates and that you feel the story is progressing well. It's hard to keep the suspense going while keeping them moving at a suitable pace. I mean, it wouldn't seem right to me for them to just suddenly be declaring that they love one another. They need time to get to know one another and fall in love gradually, especially when both have been so scarred in the past. I'm really happy that you like Sapna's character! I have so much fun with her. I couldn't resist the little teasing scene with her and ArSh. Armaan is still confused, it's just that his attraction to Shilpa is growing stronger each day and it's harder for him to ignore it. He's gonna be forced to confront that and stop to question what it is that's going on between them. Till now he's been repressing it, denying it, in the hope that it will go away. But a part of him is starting to not want to ignore it. He's definitely going to be doing some soul searching soon.
Oh wow, what a compliment about the kiss! 😳  I felt it was the right time for them both and I wanted it to be memorable and also special and I thought what better than on Christmas Eve and after he'd given her the locket. I'm really delighted that you liked it so much.😳
I wish I could tell you when I'll be updating next, but all I can say is it will be as soon as I get a free minute. Currently I am working days and evenings so there is less time to write, but I'm off tomorrow so I will write then and hopefully the next part will be up by next weekend. I'll let you know.
Thanks again for your lovely, kind words. Your comments always make my day. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: dildirani

I wont say i love reading but i read super fast when it comes to KaSh FFs ðŸ˜† Cuz im damn anxious to know whats gonna happen next and i read ur part twice cuz its written so beautifully , now im reading it all over again from the first part... I loved that part like crazyyy ...i miss their night talk in the snow ...i miss you man... Plz update longer when u come back! Your ff is being missed a lot! Hope everything is going good :) tc

🤗

I'm missing you all too! And my ff. I feel so terrible not being able to update it. It's one of the worst things about working almost every hour.   I WILL be updating it again...but I can't say right now when it will be. I am going to spend all tomorrow writing, but I don't think I will be able to get anything posted till next weekend. 😭  I'll try to make it extra long and extra special to make up for it. And thank you once more for liking my work so much and wanting to read on. It's for people like you that I keep perservering with it. 🤗
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: vj2102

LUVIN UR FF...

Hey there, thank you so much! I'm really glad to hear that! 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShAdmirer

Well i'm  late to comment, better then then never too late,
ummm lets move towards the update,
i'm still surprised that they kissed 😆
they actually kissed with quite easiness 😆 that was something wow 😛

well the way they took this step, its better if now they confront it, or else the awkwardness will kill them.
and i'm sure next morning they gonna talk about that,
Shilpa was quite busy in her thoughts and i definitely on other side, armaan must not be in peace as well. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

well done friend, this was the super turn in story and script, atlast they move forward a bit, now really looking forward how they'll confess and will stay stick togather in every thick thin situation.

Awww, please don't worry. I don't mind when you comment; I'm just grateful that you took the time out to read and liked it enough to pen down your thoughts. 😳 
Ahhh, good that I managed to surprise you with the kiss! 😛 I felt it was time for them to take the next step and there was no way they could keep denying their attraction forever. The feelings brewing between them are too strong to fight for long. It will definitely have a profound effect on both of them as neither expected this to happen. They both have a lot of questions going on in their mind and we'll see how that develops in the next update. Armaan will certainly have to do some exploring of what's going on in his heart. I don't know yet when the next update will be posted, but I promise to let you know as soon as it is. Thanks again for your love and support. 🤗
nightstar thumbnail
Okay i know i am a very bad reader when it cums to commenting...but u knw whenever i read ur work i get so much into the story that after the pasrt is over i go to my la la land and frget to comment...I love the way u r shaping up the story, i like the pace with which it is picking up...
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: SabzKaShGrAnd

Okay i know i am a very bad reader when it cums to commenting...but u knw whenever i read ur work i get so much into the story that after the pasrt is over i go to my la la land and frget to comment...I love the way u r shaping up the story, i like the pace with which it is picking up...

Aww, it's okay Sabz. I'm glad the ff leaves a strong impression on you. So happy to know that you are enjoying it and think it's developing well. Striking the balance between pace and character development is crucial, so it's good to hear that you feel I'm managing to do that. Hope you'll enjoy the remaining chapters. 😳
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey there

Sorry for a late post... Was caught up with work...

The last part was AMAZING !!!! The sizzling chemistry of your ArSh burnt the screen of my brand new iPad. ðŸ˜† I should charge you lest anything happens to it, its my birthday gift...Just kidding ðŸ˜‰

Now for this point onwards it would be interesting to see where and how this relationship goes.  One kiss has made things pretty awkward for both of them.  Now it only remains to see how they handle the situation and not make it too hard on themselves.
Let me know when you update.  Waiting eagerly ðŸ˜Š

Btw... Hope your work is going well. If it's keeping you from updating it better go well ðŸ˜‰

Good luck

Vids 
Edited by vidi263 - 12 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: vidi263

Hey there

Sorry for a late post... Was caught up with work...

The last part was AMAZING !!!! The sizzling chemistry of your ArSh burnt the screen of my brand new iPad. ðŸ˜† I should charge you lest anything happens to it, its my birthday gift...Just kidding ðŸ˜‰

Now for this point onwards it would be interesting to see where and how this relationship goes.  One kiss has made things pretty awkward for both of them.  Now it only remains to see how they handle the situation and not make it too hard on themselves.
Let me know when you update.  Waiting eagerly ðŸ˜Š

Btw... Hope your work is going well. If it's keeping you from updating it better go well ðŸ˜‰

Good luck

Vids 

Hehe, okay Vidi, I better be careful not to break your iPad with any of my other updates! 😆  But seriously, it's wonderful to hear you thought they had great chemistry and the kiss was passionate. It being their first kiss I put in extra special effort to try and make it impactful. 😳  The kiss caught them both off guard because even though the attraction has been building, they have been trying their best to pretend it doesn't exist. Neither wants their friendship to be complicated by it and also both are pretty scared to let anyone in after their past experiences. Of course, Armaan has some other issues too, and so in the next update I will be touching on them. I really hope that you will like the direction I'm planning on taking them in. I can promise that there are still obstacles to be overcome and there is much of their journey still left to complete. Hopefully it will live up to everyone's expectations. 😳  I am off for the next 3 days so I will write then and hope to get the new update posted by the weekend. I can't promise it, though, but I will definitely drop you a PM when it's up. 😳

Ahhh, work has been so busy. I've been working day and night so it's been exhausting, but I enjoyed my placement and think it will be really useful. My only gripe is not getting to write, but I am gonna make up for that now I have this little break! 😛

Thanks for your love and support! 🤗

Suvarna.... thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Cool fic. Finished reading all parts today. So now am up to date. Loved the way ArSh relationship has grown. But both seem to be adamant on not acknowledging the same - well, Armaan because he feels he loves Riddhima. And Shilpa, because she is too scared of losing a loved one again.

Loved Muskaan's character in this fic. Will she be the one to tell Shilpa about Riddhima? Is there anything more that Shilpa doesn't know about Armaan - I mean apart from his parents issue and Riddhima?

Waiting to read further updates :)
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suvarna...

Cool fic. Finished reading all parts today. So now am up to date. Loved the way ArSh relationship has grown. But both seem to be adamant on not acknowledging the same - well, Armaan because he feels he loves Riddhima. And Shilpa, because she is too scared of losing a loved one again.

Loved Muskaan's character in this fic. Will she be the one to tell Shilpa about Riddhima? Is there anything more that Shilpa doesn't know about Armaan - I mean apart from his parents issue and Riddhima?

Waiting to read further updates :)

Hey there, thanks so much for reading my ff and for taking the time to leave a comment. I really appreciate it. 😳  I am really glad to hear that you have enjoyed everything you've read till now. Yes, they are definitely trying to deny their feelings for one another at this point, and you're completely right about the reasons they are doing so. It's something they are both going to have to face up to as the story goes forward. I love Muskaan so I'm delighted you're liking her character in my ff. 😃  I couldn't think of anyone better to be Armaan's sis. Ahh, well I can't say if she will tell Shilpa anything or not. Right now she is totally focused on pushing them together because she can see the spark between them. Riddhima and his father are Armaan's main skeletons in the cupboard. Shilpa knows about the one and as for the other...well, I don't think it's too much of a spoiler to say it will come back to haunt him in the future. But other than that she knows him pretty well by now, certainly about his preference for beer and his inability to cook a meal. 😆  The next update will deal with Armaan's past some more, so hopefully that will shed some new light on his character. I hope you'll continue to enjoy my ff and thanks again for reading it. 😳