Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Res...i am currently out of station..will comment once come back...
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

sorry for the late comment..

simply amazing n rocking part..

loved it alot..

specially the way they are comfortable with each other...

its awsum..

n the snow game was lovely...finally both are letting themselves free..

the gift was fab...

n wat happened after that was kind of unpredictable..

cont. soon..

thnx for the pm...

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

sorry for the late comment..

simply amazing n rocking part..

loved it alot..

specially the way they are comfortable with each other...

its awsum..

n the snow game was lovely...finally both are letting themselves free..

the gift was fab...

n wat happened after that was kind of unpredictable..

cont. soon..

thnx for the pm...

It's okay Anu, actually I am glad you commented today - it was a nice thing to come home from work to see your comment. 😳  I am so happy to know you enjoyed the update, especially the snow fight. I had a lot of fun writing that part and I was quite happy with it for once! 😆 It's also wonderful that you liked Armaan's gift to Shilpa. I wanted him to give her something special that shows how well he knows her and of how close they are becoming. And I'm glad you felt the kiss was unpredictable because I honestly thought you'd all see it coming. 😆  Thanks again hun for your lovely words. I won't be able to update for another week and a bit, but I will try to update within two weeks, and I will let you know as soon as I do. 😳
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
loved the part ..it was amazing.hope Armaan doesn't regret the kiss and please tell us about Armaan's past
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: blessed4

loved the part ..it was amazing.hope Armaan doesn't regret the kiss and please tell us about Armaan's past

I'm really pleased to know you enjoyed it! 😳  I will be revealing more about Armaan's past in the next update. I've kept it back till now deliberately. Hope you will like what's still to come!
roshni_A thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am sorry i missed on two parts for replys...

.and my 1st point would be the Kiss...u have sudden knack girl ...just expect u to do unexpected but in the most convenient way...just before the last part  when the about to kiss scene happened i was like no ..no ..no...it shouldn't be now...i didn't wanted any of them to regret it later...u know..i wanted it to be a wholesome experience but in the next part when u penned down the kiss scene it seems it is how it should be...its so pure and whole at that moments... and moments are what that made a relationship ... Shilpa's reaction is quite predictable but about Armaan , i din't know...he is so unpredictable a character here...but somewhere i felt though he won't be able to withheld the attraction but his denial about his feelings would going to make it more complected and Shilpa has to bear it...

I love the thought behind armaan's present...at first i though it contains their picture.. and the snowball throwing was great...and btw what is the ritual associated with that plant Sapna tried to give shilpa? i am sorry but i don't know...Sapna seems a very sweet character ...

Muskan's character is also getting prominent with each part...she is so concerned about her brother...i think she understood whats going on in the room but tried to overlook and at the same time  stooped it from going anywhere that she thinks would not bring a nice consequence...

I will be waiting to know about Armaan' reaction coz its only natural that they now can not shrug off the awkwardness but silly things...and armaan who din't believe he can move on would definitely upto something...

will be waiting for the next part...
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni_A

I am sorry i missed on two parts for replys...

.and my 1st point would be the Kiss...u have sudden knack girl ...just expect u to do unexpected but in the most convenient way...just before the last part  when the about to kiss scene happened i was like no ..no ..no...it shouldn't be now...i didn't wanted any of them to regret it later...u know..i wanted it to be a wholesome experience but in the next part when u penned down the kiss scene it seems it is how it should be...its so pure and whole at that moments... and moments are what that made a relationship ... Shilpa's reaction is quite predictable but about Armaan , i din't know...he is so unpredictable a character here...but somewhere i felt though he won't be able to withheld the attraction but his denial about his feelings would going to make it more complected and Shilpa has to bear it...

I love the thought behind armaan's present...at first i though it contains their picture.. and the snowball throwing was great...and btw what is the ritual associated with that plant Sapna tried to give shilpa? i am sorry but i don't know...Sapna seems a very sweet character ...

Muskan's character is also getting prominent with each part...she is so concerned about her brother...i think she understood whats going on in the room but tried to overlook and at the same time  stooped it from going anywhere that she thinks would not bring a nice consequence...

I will be waiting to know about Armaan' reaction coz its only natural that they now can not shrug off the awkwardness but silly things...and armaan who din't believe he can move on would definitely upto something...

will be waiting for the next part...

Hey Roshni, no need to apologise hun, I am just happy that you managed to read it and that you liked it enough to pen down your thoughts. 😳  I loved what you said about the kiss. It was indeed too soon at that moment. I wanted it to be a romantic moment, and natural too. They have been moving towards this place all this while, their attraction growing with every day, and I thought it would be right that they shared their first kiss after he gave her the locket, which is something very special for her. 😳  In a selfish kind of way I'm kinda pleased that you are unsure of how Armaan will react. I hope that when you read his thoughts you won't be disappointed. Obviously it will have impacted on him in a major way. He didn't go into that room planning on kissing her and now he's got to figure out what motivated him to do it.
Ohh, mistletoe, well basically it's traditional that at Christmas people tie a sprig of mistletoe up somewhere, like from the ceiling or something, usually at parties, and if a couple are standing underneath the mistletoe they are supposed to share a kiss. Also, if you are standing with someone you love you can hold up a sprig of mistletoe and kiss under it. I don't really know how the tradition started, but it's a bit of a joke that at the Christmas party you try to avoid getting caught under the mistletoe. 😆 Sapna brought it along to tease Shilpa. 😛
You hit the nail on the head with Muskaan. She is indeed concerned for Armaan. More than anything she wants him to be happy and she can see that Shilpa is bringing him out of the sadness he's been so full of lately.  I don't think she necessarily knew what had been going on...she sensed something was up, but she was preoccupied so she didn't stop to badger them about it. She will definitely have an important role to play as the story continues.
I hope you'll enjoy the next part. I will try to get it posted at the beginning of the first week in April. I'll let you know as soon as it's up. 😳
Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Res !

*Edit*

Waaa, feels so good to finally be able to catch up with the updates ! I so missed your story and now having the pleasure of reading all those parts in one go : a bliss !
I'm so sorry I'm only commenting now, I've been really busy lately :( Hardly had time to visit IF, I'm so sorry ! 
But I'm so glad now that I've read the progress in your story :D

So first, as usual I really enjoyed your writing, really fluid, it's pleasant :) 
About the story, well I'm loving more and more those two, they are cute together. I love how they both are supporting each other and how they  understand one another. 
Also, how Armaan is falling gradually and unknowingly for Shilpa and how you portrayed his feelings so well !!! I'm so impressed, you're just so talented !!

Oh yeah and of course Sapna, I love her character. She's really an angel ! 
I think you did write by exposing first their past, we understand them better now, and what sad past they have :(( But fortunately now they have each other :))

Then, I really like the slow progress of their feelings. It seems like Armaan is less confused and acts more than he thinks now, that's a relief for us as we get to read scenes like the last one :D

Awww, you killed me with that one ! That was one of the most beautiful think you wrote !! 
Thank you for the wonderful moment !! 
Now, I'm so eager to read the rest ! :))

Love you,
Laila ðŸ˜Š

Oh, and thanks for the pm ^^
Edited by Laila.N - 12 years ago
abcd12344 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Wowww, 2hrs, now that is seriously impressive! I hated reading at school...oh man, the slowness of some of them! I used to be like three pages ahead and then the teacher would ask me to read and I wouldn't know where the last person had stopped cause I was so far ahead. 😆 But, honestly, it's just amazing that my little ff made you wanna keep going on. I'm glad I managed to keep the suspense and interest going with it. I am just about to post the next update. It's 10 pages at font size 10 on MS Word, but I think it might be shorter than the last part.   What I'll do is, to make it up to you all for my 2 week hiatus, I'll make the next update after I come back super long. 😛 Can't wait to know your thoughts on the bit that's about to come up and dw, I'll try to update asap after my hiatus. You can throw chappals at me if I don't. 😆

I wont say i love reading but i read super fast when it comes to KaSh FFs ðŸ˜† Cuz im damn anxious to know whats gonna happen next and i read ur part twice cuz its written so beautifully , now im reading it all over again from the first part... I loved that part like crazyyy ...i miss their night talk in the snow ...i miss you man... Plz update longer when u come back! Your ff is being missed a lot! Hope everything is going good :) tc

🤗
KaShAdmirer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well i'm  late to comment, better then then never too late,
ummm lets move towards the update,
i'm still surprised that they kissed 😆
they actually kissed with quite easiness 😆 that was something wow 😛

well the way they took this step, its better if now they confront it, or else the awkwardness will kill them.
and i'm sure next morning they gonna talk about that,
Shilpa was quite busy in her thoughts and i definitely on other side, armaan must not be in peace as well. ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

well done friend, this was the super turn in story and script, atlast they move forward a bit, now really looking forward how they'll confess and will stay stick togather in every thick thin situation.