btw i loved the part
loved the way u described everything
loved their icy snowball fight n their hot passionate kiss
just amazing n wonderful
u should write a book
i would b ur no.1 fan!!
continue soon
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my goodness!!!!😍 What a chapter man!!!! It left me breathe less!!! How can a simple kiss can be so fiery??☺️ You will kill me with your fabulous romantic scene,I tell you!! πŸ€ͺ

ArSh are magical,and you have put lives in their characters in this ff!! I need to read it a couple of more times!! I'm in dreamland now!! 😍

I loved how Muskaan is responding to Armaan and Shilpa's growing relationship.She is genuinely happy,and I hope she would support them in future if there is any problem.Loved ArSh snow-ball gameπŸ˜‰.But I'm anxious to know about Armaan's reaction to the kiss!! πŸ˜•Please update whenever You get time after 2 weeks!! I am just too impatient to read the upcoming chapters!!πŸ˜†

Thanx for the PM!! Lots of love.πŸ€—β€οΈ

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Awesoome part! Every single scenes were perfect! I totally luved the part! The snowball fight was soo cute! Rahul and muski's scene was beautifull! The gift armaan gave to shilpa was soo sweet! It was such an emotional scene when she saw her parents picture in the locket! The kiss was soo hot and passionate! It was amazingly described :) can't wait for more romance between ArSh! Do cont.soon
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
they kissed ...o wow
loved it 
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightmystery

me first??

omg!! yay party!!!
btw i loved the part
loved the way u described everything
loved their icy snowball fight n their hot passionate kiss
just amazing n wonderful
u should write a book
i would b ur no.1 fan!!
continue soon

Awww, thank you so much hun!!!!! πŸ€—   I am grinning like an idiot cause you said you think I should write a book. I want to, more than anything, and believe me if I ever do, you guys will be the first to know about it. So happy you thought I described everything well. The kiss...there was so much pressure with that cause I'd been building up to it for so long, so it's relief to know you thought it was good. 😳  Will continue as soon as I can after my work experience. I really wish I didn't have to make you wait, but alas, until I get published I gotta work.   But dw, as soon as the new update is posted I will let you know. Thanks again! 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

Oh my goodness!!!!😍 What a chapter man!!!! It left me breathe less!!! How can a simple kiss can be so fiery??☺️ You will kill me with your fabulous romantic scene,I tell you!! πŸ€ͺ

ArSh are magical,and you have put lives in their characters in this ff!! I need to read it a couple of more times!! I'm in dreamland now!! 😍

I loved how Muskaan is responding to Armaan and Shilpa's growing relationship.She is genuinely happy,and I hope she would support them in future if there is any problem.Loved ArSh snow-ball gameπŸ˜‰.But I'm anxious to know about Armaan's reaction to the kiss!! πŸ˜•Please update whenever You get time after 2 weeks!! I am just too impatient to read the upcoming chapters!!πŸ˜†

Thanx for the PM!! Lots of love.πŸ€—β€οΈ

Thanks Antara! πŸ€—    Your kind words have really made my day. I'm over the moon that you enjoyed this chapter so much. I was so excited to post it, especially with the kiss being there. After all, I kept you guys waiting for it! πŸ˜†  It's great that you thought it was passionate and that it's made you wanna re-read. I must confess, I was inspired by all the mills and boon reading I did when I was a teenager. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  But really, I thought it's their first kiss, I can't just write 'they kissed'. I wanted to make it as memorable as possible because, hopefully, it's a high point in my ff. 😳  I'm so glad that you liked the Muskaan bit as well. I really wanted to add that because a) I love writing about Muski, and b) I think it's important to show how the others can see the good effect ArSh have on one another. She knows that her brother's happiness lies with Shilpa. As for Armaan's reaction...you'll see it in the next update, and that's all I can say. πŸ˜›  I will be nice and give you this - it was a big thing for both of them and it's left a lot of unanswered questions in both their minds. But more on that in the next update. I promise to get it posted as soon as I can after these next two weeks. Believe me, I am gonna miss writing this ff and I will be itching to get back to it. Thanks for all your love and support till now. πŸ€—   Hope you'll continue to enjoy ArSh's journey. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Awesoome part! Every single scenes were perfect! I totally luved the part! The snowball fight was soo cute! Rahul and muski's scene was beautifull! The gift armaan gave to shilpa was soo sweet! It was such an emotional scene when she saw her parents picture in the locket! The kiss was soo hot and passionate! It was amazingly described :) can't wait for more romance between ArSh! Do cont.soon

Thanks so much!!! I am thrilled that you thought it was good! 😳 I was really hoping that the snowball fight would be enjoyable. I thought it would be a good way of letting them have some fun and also allow for Muskaan to observe them and know that her brother is finally getting back to himself. I am so happy that you liked her scene with Rahul. I couldn't resist adding that lil moment between them. 😳  And I'm delighted that you mentioned the locket. I guess the kiss kinda overshadowed that a little, but I wanted to show how in tune with Shilpa Armaan is. It really touched her because no one has ever given her anything like it. Ahh, thanks for the compliment about the kiss. I was both anxious and excited about that scene because it's kinda the biggest moment between them so far, and I wanted it to be memorable. 😳  I will update as soon as I can. I really wish I didn't have to make you wait but hopefully this update will make up for that. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy4u

they kissed ...o wow

loved it 

Yes, they did and I'm delighted that you liked it! Thanks a lot, Sammy! πŸ€—
kapilab thumbnail
Hey, what a wonderful FF. You do write beautifully.
I've been feeling 'bummed- out', because of the manner in which Shilpa's character was dumped in DMG on t.v. Knowing that it happened because her co-stars had a personal equation going only added to the heartburn. But you've given ArSh a new lease of life.
Love how fragile and sensitive both Armaan and Shilpa are. And you've got me speculating about Armaan's previous relationship, and knowing that he is on the verge of becoming a lover,a friend and the only figure of influence in Shilpa's life ( besides Sapna's friendship), makes me about as nervous as Shilpa.
Do keep up the fantastic writing.
artemis20 thumbnail
Awesome update!
I can't believe they actually kissed! I just hope Armaan doesn't end up regretting it and hurt Shilpa with his reaction...
Thanks for the PM