Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) - Page 32

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: roshni_A

The first thought that come to me after i finished reading the part is that i didn't wanted it to finish...it was a marvelous part and one of my fab parts till date..yes i can say that...u r brilliant  with each and every little emotions in it...I loved the way u describe the small gestures and litl litl body postures to give it a bigger effect...it seems that every small movement of their body has a story and meaning of their own and how beautifully they mingled with every situation...i love the slow progression from heartbreak -support-calmness-and a new start of feelings in one chapter...the scene with snowfall is really unique and a beautiful experience...

Pls do continue soon...will be eagerly waiting for the next part...

Wowww, I'm flattered that you think it was that good. It's a wonderful feeling to know you enjoyed it and felt I did a good job with describing their feelings and reactions. I wanted to try and show how they are so highly aware of each other. They are both feeling an attraction but neither of them is really prepared to admit to it or even recognise it. But feelings can't be so easily ignored and so the more they fight it, the more aware of one another they are. But more than that, I wanted to show how they are developing an emotional attachment to one another, so I had that bit at the beginning about how they felt safe in each other's arms. It can be tricky trying to keep a balance between everything, so when I get a comment like yours it's such a wonderful feeling. I'm glad you liked the snowflake scene so much. I have a bit of a thing for snow and when I was writing it I just could picture it and thought it might be a good way to inject a bit of fun and teasing to show that aspect of their developing relationship too. 😳
Thanks so much for your feedback. I really hope that I can continue to meet your expectations with my ff. The next part will be up soon and I look forward to hearing your thoughts. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: KaShAdmirer

hey, loved the part,

ArSh are getting closer but still are confused,
i wonder how they'll be able to maintain their sweet friendship along with the attraction. =)

but i believe you have something amazing in coming updates.
great going. =)

i love long updates, next time make it long plz.

take cares

Thank you hun, I'm so happy that you liked this part. 😳  I was a bit anxious to know how you all would respond, so getting such lovely feedback is so wonderful and humbling.
Oh yes, the confusion remains, and you've got it in a nutshell, really - they are trying to see their relationship as only friendship, but it goes much deeper than that. It's something they are going to have to confront soon. Ahhh, I hope I don't disappoint you then, but thank you for having such faith in me. I'll try to deliver the goods. Lol, this was 8 pages on MS Word, but I'll try and make it longer. Actually, the next update should be quite long cause there's a lot I have planned for it. πŸ˜›  Hope you'll enjoy it and thanks again! 😳
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
res :)
edit-
*cuteness* thats what came to my mind when i finished reading this part... its a damn cute start of their journey of letting the past go ... ⭐️
they are trying to move on by helping each other... like when armaan kissed her scar, the feelings and the thoughts which were going through his mind were shown beautifully
and the guitar and snowfall moments... the awkwardness between them was obvious but wat has changed is, now armaan is not reacting weirdly after that moment πŸ˜› loved the change...its just a start of their story n all these moments make it more sweet 😳
btw happy holi anu :)
Edited by m4manju - 12 years ago
vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,,

I am a silent reader of your FF and must compliment you that you are one heck of a writer😊

Your thoughts are very well sorted and it is even more incredible that your have so much of clarity in your writing...Keep up the good work..

I have a favor to ask...I have been trying to find any other completed FFs that you might have written before but I haven't been successful? If not the links, can you give me the names of your previously written completed FFs? I'd really love to read them...

Are you from NY? If yes...I envy you...I am from CA and I know the weather here is considered best in the country but I miss the snow...especially the mild snowfall...with soft snowflakes carresingly falling over...

Love and Luck

Vidi
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vidi263

Hi,,

I am a silent reader of your FF and must compliment you that you are one heck of a writer😊

Your thoughts are very well sorted and it is even more incredible that your have so much of clarity in your writing...Keep up the good work..

I have a favor to ask...I have been trying to find any other completed FFs that you might have written before but I haven't been successful? If not the links, can you give me the names of your previously written completed FFs? I'd really love to read them...

Are you from NY? If yes...I envy you...I am from CA and I know the weather here is considered best in the country but I miss the snow...especially the mild snowfall...with soft snowflakes carresingly falling over...

Love and Luck

Vidi

Thank you so much Vidi for your lovely comment. I am humbled that you think my writing is good. 😳  It was wonderful to read that you feel I've managed to maintain clarity because believe me, my head is such a jumble of thoughts when I'm writing! πŸ˜† 
And wow, thank you for wanting to read my other work. I haven't posted much of my stuff at IF, only two other completed stories. The first is a short story on Sid & Nikki, which you can find here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1719804

Other than that I wrote an OS on KaSh. I stupidly didn't save it to my bookmarks, but it's called 'You Found Me'. If you can't find it I can copy/paste it and PM it to you. πŸ˜ƒ
Sadly, no I'm not in NY. I'm actually from the UK. I've never been to NY but it's my dream to live there one day. 😳  It just seemed natural to set my story there because I've heard how magical the city looks in the wintertime. But wow, CA? Just the thought of all that sunshine makes me jealous,lol. It does nothing but rain in the UK *sigh*.

Thanks again for all your kind words.😳

Anu

vidi263 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: DulceAmor

Thank you so much Vidi for your lovely comment. I am humbled that you think my writing is good. 😳  It was wonderful to read that you feel I've managed to maintain clarity because believe me, my head is such a jumble of thoughts when I'm writing! πŸ˜† 
And wow, thank you for wanting to read my other work. I haven't posted much of my stuff at IF, only two other completed stories. The first is a short story on Sid & Nikki, which you can find here:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1719804

Other than that I wrote an OS on KaSh. I stupidly didn't save it to my bookmarks, but it's called 'You Found Me'. If you can't find it I can copy/paste it and PM it to you. πŸ˜ƒ
Sadly, no I'm not in NY. I'm actually from the UK. I've never been to NY but it's my dream to live there one day. 😳  It just seemed natural to set my story there because I've heard how magical the city looks in the wintertime. But wow, CA? Just the thought of all that sunshine makes me jealous,lol. It does nothing but rain in the UK *sigh*.

Thanks again for all your kind words.😳

Anu

Ha Ha..Anu..I think the grass is always greener on the other side...U like the sunshine in CA and i like the snow in places like UK and NY...not in excess though πŸ˜‰

Thanks for sending me the link..I am sure I'll find your other KaSh FF by search..(that's how I found your FF in the first place 😊)

trust me...you are one of the very few FF writers here on IF, who has a very good command over English...and that's a very big relief πŸ˜†. Sometimes the concept of a story is good but there are so many grammatical errors that the fun of reading is lost...but again...considering that you reside in UK..that's a given...you have a very good writing style...

looking forward to the upcoming chapters...

Love and Luck

Vidi
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vidi263

Ha Ha..Anu..I think the grass is always greener on the other side...U like the sunshine in CA and i like the snow in places like UK and NY...not in excess though πŸ˜‰

Thanks for sending me the link..I am sure I'll find your other KaSh FF by search..(that's how I found your FF in the first place 😊)

trust me...you are one of the very few FF writers here on IF, who has a very good command over English...and that's a very big relief πŸ˜†. Sometimes the concept of a story is good but there are so many grammatical errors that the fun of reading is lost...but again...considering that you reside in UK..that's a given...you have a very good writing style...

looking forward to the upcoming chapters...

Love and Luck

Vidi

That is such a true saying Vidi. I think it's just human nature to never be entirely satisfied with our situation. Snow does have a way of making everything look magical. There is something romantic about it, at least I think so. 😳

I hope you enjoy my other work and thank you again for your kind words. I studied English at university, so I guess that helps with my writing too, but really I just absorb the books I read and try to emulate what my favourite authors do. I'm really flattered that you think I am succeeding. Hope you will continue to enjoy the ff. 😳

tc
Anu
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
comment edited on page 42 :)
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: m4manju

res :)
edit-
*cuteness* thats what came to my mind when i finished reading this part... its a damn cute start of their journey of letting the past go ... ⭐️
they are trying to move on by helping each other... like when armaan kissed her scar, the feelings and the thoughts which were going through his mind were shown beautifully
and the guitar and snowfall moments... the awkwardness between them was obvious but wat has changed is, now armaan is not reacting weirdly after that moment πŸ˜› loved the change...its just a start of their story n all these moments make it more sweet 😳
btw happy holi anu :)

Happy Holi to you too Manju! πŸ€—

I'm so glad you liked the update and thank you so much for your comment.😳  You've got straight to the heart of what I was trying to show. Yes, they are moving on together and that was what I wanted to convey through the more light-hearted moments. I wanted to show how they can bring a smile to each other's faces when neither of them have properly smiled for a while now. The scar-kiss was important to me because I wanted it to symbolise his protectiveness over her but also his attraction to her, and how both are growing stronger with every minute he spends with her. I hope you'll continue to enjoy the progression of their story. The next part should be fun if it turns out the way I've planned it. Will get it up as soon as I can. 😳
t0xiicxkiis3s thumbnail
Commentator 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AHH your update was out of this world!! i loved each one it was so nice! cant wait to see more ;D!