Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: charmingkiller

Awesum

Thanks so much! Glad you liked it!

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Awesome part! It was quite intense! Armaan and shilpa's past is soo sad! Luved the way you described every emotions while they were telling their past to each other! It was beautifully written :) can't wait to read the rest of the part! Do cont.soon

Thanks hun, it means a lot to me to know that you think it was good. 😳 I'm always a bit apprehensive about writing these big, emotional scenes because I never am sure if I'm bringing out their emotions in the right way, so to hear you say that you think I described their emotions well here is wonderful. I'm totally thrilled and I can't thank you enough. 😳  I'll try to get the next part up asap and I'm hoping you will like that bit just as much as this.Thanks again!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: -screwed.UP-

Superb update !!!!!

Thank you!!! It means a lot to know you liked it!

Originally posted by: MaNaLoVeKaSh

nice part 

Thanks! Really pleased you thought so.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni_A

I must say ur is one of the most intriguing and captivating ff that is going on in this IF...the way u portray emotion is so profound and unique. .i have fallen in love with this ff..pls do continue soon and if possible add me to ur pm list...

Gosh, I feel like thank you is not enough in response to your comment. Honestly, I am so humbled that you think my ff is good. It's such a wonderful feeling to know people are appreciating it and I really can't thank you enough for taking the time to read and to leave your thoughts.  I'm thrilled that you like it so much and I've added you to the PM list. Hope you will continue to enjoy it and thanks again for reading. 😳

Originally posted by: sammy4u

awesome update dear

loved it
armaan's past was very hurtful

Hey Sammy, thanks a lot hun! 😳  I'm so happy you enjoyed it. Yes, Armaan's been through a lot of pain, and that is why he is the way is today. Everything that has happened to him till now is in some way a result of what he experienced as a kid. And the same is true of Shilpa too. It's why they have forged this bond. Can't wait to read your thoughts on the next part. It should be up soon. 😳
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
that was wonderful part anu...emotionally high n each n every scene was weaved so beautifully with each other that i could actually feel the pain ... kudos to u for that ⭐️
in shilpa's condition, i think her wounds and pain is more of a sort of forced on her... like she's made to feel guilty ... n i m really happy the way armaan made her realize that her parents are with her 😳
as for armaan, its nt in someone's hand to chose ur parents... his dad's behavior first n then his mother still forgiving him is surely bothering him and then i love how patiently shilpa was there by his side...she dint run away seeing he's loosing temper... loved the last bit <3 great part anu as this was a complete curtain raiser of their emotional worlds...
now m so waiting for next part as i think nw is the real beginning of their story :)

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: m4manju

that was wonderful part anu...emotionally high n each n every scene was weaved so beautifully with each other that i could actually feel the pain ... kudos to u for that ⭐️
in shilpa's condition, i think her wounds and pain is more of a sort of forced on her... like she's made to feel guilty ... n i m really happy the way armaan made her realize that her parents are with her 😳
as for armaan, its nt in someone's hand to chose ur parents... his dad's behavior first n then his mother still forgiving him is surely bothering him and then i love how patiently shilpa was there by his side...she dint run away seeing he's loosing temper... loved the last bit <3 great part anu as this was a complete curtain raiser of their emotional worlds...
now m so waiting for next part as i think nw is the real beginning of their story :)

Ahhh thank you so, so much Manju!!!! 😳  I wish I could put into words how much your comment means to me, but honestly, I don't think words are enough to express my feelings right now. I am so happy that you enjoyed this part, because I was so worried it wouldn't live up to everyone's expectations. My aim is always to try and make you feel some of what the characters are going through and it was really important here so you'd all understand why they are the way they are. You have really gotten to the heart of both their situations. It's true, Shilpa has been made to feel guilty and because of that she's never had a chance to find closure. She always felt she had no right to mourn because her family made her feel responsible for her parents' deaths. And yes, definitely, Armaan is very much affected by his parents. His mom's decision to go back to his father basically shattered his world completely. He sees is as the ultimate betrayal. Shilpa staying by him is very important too. I'm planning to touch a little more on that later, though, so I won't say too much now. But the fact they were there for one another means a lot to both of them because it's the first time someone has actually supported them.
Thanks again for your lovely comment. Next part will be up asap and I do hope I'll be able to live up to your expectations. 😳
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
very emotional part!!!!!
arman's dad's so selfish.
i totally agree with arman, how his mother could forgive his father after what he put his whole family through.
please continue soon!!!!!!
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
absolutly wounderful love armaan and shilpas relationship they have been through a lot in life and desrve happiness
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Heart wrenching part ...beautifully described every emotions...please continue soon .
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: fri42911

very emotional part!!!!!
arman's dad's so selfish.
i totally agree with arman, how his mother could forgive his father after what he put his whole family through.
please continue soon!!!!!!

Hey hun, really happy to know you liked it! 😳  Undoubtedly Armaan's dad has a lot to answer for. He never appreciated his family and that of course has impacted deeply on Armaan. It has had repercussions that have brought him to the point where he is at today. His mother is blinded by love. She is one of those people who give their whole hearts blindly and even though he hurt her and ruined her life she has never really stopped loving him. She wants to believe him and being kind-hearted the thought of his suffering made her decide to go back to him. But whether it was the right decision or not is another matter. It has certainly had a profound and detrimental affect on her son's life.

Originally posted by: flowers4u

absolutly wounderful love armaan and shilpas relationship they have been through a lot in life and desrve happiness

Hey, thanks so much, it really means a lot to me that you are liking my ff. 😳  I'm thrilled you like the relationship between Armaan & Shilpa and I hope that they continue to entertain you as their story unfolds even more.

Originally posted by: blessed4

Heart wrenching part ...beautifully described every emotions...please continue soon .

Thanks so much! It's wonderful to get such positive feedback on this part as I was really anxious that it would move you all. I'm so happy that you liked it and could sympathise with ArSh and their painful pasts. I'm still writing the next part but I'll aim to get it up asap. 😳
KaShAdmirer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey, update was quite brief,
the way you describe their pain was so real, i my self felt their sufferings.
the update was a bit depressing but the last hug vanished that depression.
waiting for some happy moments now =)
update soon.

take cares.