Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
nice part anu... bt muskan shouted at her in the begining so badly and then dint even say sorry 
the moment when shilpa comes to knw armaan has drawn her painting was beautiful ðŸ˜³ specially the emotions of armaan and shilpa... so finally now armaan and shilpa will start to open up to each other ...can't wait to see how this bonding and the already existing attraction ends up falling in love for them 😳
😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: m4manju

nice part anu... bt muskan shouted at her in the begining so badly and then dint even say sorry 
the moment when shilpa comes to knw armaan has drawn her painting was beautiful ðŸ˜³ specially the emotions of armaan and shilpa... so finally now armaan and shilpa will start to open up to each other ...can't wait to see how this bonding and the already existing attraction ends up falling in love for them 😳
😳

Ahh, thanks for drawing my attention to that Manju. In my first draft she did actually say sorry to her, but I wasn't happy with how the scene was playing out so I went back and re-wrote it and forgot to add the apology. My bad.   But rest assured, Muskaan does like her now. As soon as she saw the drawing she realised that Shilpa must have meaning in Armaan's life. She sees her as a symbol of hope now. At first she thought she was just some girl he'd picked up while was drunk.
I'm really glad that you liked the bit where Shilpa discovered he'd drawn her picture. 😳  The picture was really important for me because it acts as a kind of sign for the characters. Muskaan sees it as a signal that her brother will get over his heartbreak, Armaan sees it as the symbol of his confusion about Shilpa, and she sees it as a sign that he cares about her. No one has ever done anything like this for her before and it's because of that drawing that she will be able to confide in him. I hope the next part will live up to your expectations. Will try to get it posted asap. 😳
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wuw. Part full of harsh realities. I guess. Cont soon.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenorchid

wuw. Part full of harsh realities. I guess. Cont soon.

Harsh realities is an interesting way of putting it. I think you've summed it up quite well. Both of them were confronted with things from their past that they don't want to face up to, but that is something they have to do in order to move on. In Armaan's case, Shilpa has to make him see that he is lucky to still have parents, no matter what has gone on in the past. And he has to make her see that no matter what happened, no matter what she may or may not have done, she didn't deserve to be treated so badly by her family. I'll expand upon that in the next part, which should be up soon. Thanks for reading and commenting. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila.N

RES !! =D

*Edit*

Sorry, I read the part yesterday but on mobile so thought I would comment after :)
I was so happy when I saw you updated !! I was eagerly waiting for it ðŸ˜ƒ

Okay, so about the part ! Well, I loved it as usual. Many things happened in that part though and it was really great to read. 
I'm glad we know more about Armaan and his family in there. It seems that he also had a past full of pain just like Shilpa, and well, guess he still hadn't deal with any of the issues but more run away from it... I hope both of them will get past their grief together :)

Oh, and I totally loved Rahul and Muskaan's appearance ! I really like how you portrayed both their characters and I have a feeling I'll love them both, especially Muskaan. It's the first time I read about her being the wise and caring older sister (Is she older? Well, I don't know but she seems older in the way she care for him). 
And what about Shilpa? I can't wait to find out what she meant in her last sentence. Continue soon :)

PS 1 : I was so sure it was Riddhima at the door in the first scene haha 
PS 2 :  "It should have been impossible, but Armaan could have sworn that they sounded angry too, like a musical echo of Muskaan's snappish words."I just wanted to tell you, I loved the way you turned that sentence. So beautifully written, and how well you described the gesture before that, I find it hard to do and I think you did it so well :) 

Love you ! <3

Thank you, Laila!!! Your comments always make me blush, but honestly I am so delighted that you found this part good. I was apprehensive about the lack of any real ArSh interaction, but this part was needed to lead up to the next scene (and I really can't wait to find out your thoughts on that part once I've posted it. 😳)  Oh yes, Armaan's scars go deep, just like Shilpa's. If I manage to handle it the right way then as the rest of the ff unfolds it'll show how his heartache is all connected. And yes, he has totally been running away from it. He loses himself in the alcohol to try and forget it all, and that is the main reason Muskaan is so worried and upset with him. I'm so glad you liked her character. 😃  I loved Muskaan in DMG and I wanted to bring her in and for whatever reason I just kept picturing her as Armaan's sis and knew she could prove important to the story. Yes, she's older than him. I'll reveal even more about them and their family in the next part, and yes, I will explain what Shilpa meant by her last sentence too. The next part will be a real ArSh heart-to-heart. 😳  I'll try to get it up asap. And lol, a lot of people were thinking it was Riddhima at the door. It was sneaky of me, I know, but I do so like to tease. 😛  And wow, thanks for the compliment on that sentence. 😳  I'm pleased you liked the way I phrased it. It came to me in a rare moment of inspiration lol. 😆
Thanks again, hun. 🤗
KaShAdmirer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey, i know quite late for commenting.
but loved the update, that turn was needed so much for ArSh to understand eachothers pain.
well done.
waiting for next update.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShAdmirer

Hey, i know quite late for commenting.
but loved the update, that turn was needed so much for ArSh to understand eachothers pain.
well done.
waiting for next update.

Oh no, dw about it. I most likely won't be updating till tmr or monday and I'm always happy to get comments whenever people have the time to leave them. I know my chapters can be really long, so I don't expect you all to be able to read them right away. 😳  Thank you for your feedback. I can't say this enough, but it's people like you that keep me going with the ff. I'm so happy you are enjoying it. 😳  I really look forward to hearing your thoughts on the next part. I'll try to have it up soon.
anumeha_rajat thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

simply amzing n superb part..

liked it alot..

the emotions all going through n the way u described was awsum...

i was thinking it might be ridz or any of armi's gf or the one obsessed with armi came..

but it was muski..his sis..

n rahul is being a joker all around..

calming his wife..

n the sketch was of shona..

so armi is all busy in her thoughts han..

waitng for wats armi's past..

y he dont like his family...ot wanna give chance..

n of shilpa also..

continue soon..

thnx for the pm...

-screwed.UP- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update !!!!!
cont soon 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: anumeha_rajat

simply amzing n superb part..

liked it alot..

the emotions all going through n the way u described was awsum...

i was thinking it might be ridz or any of armi's gf or the one obsessed with armi came..

but it was muski..his sis..

n rahul is being a joker all around..

calming his wife..

n the sketch was of shona..

so armi is all busy in her thoughts han..

waitng for wats armi's past..

y he dont like his family...ot wanna give chance..

n of shilpa also..

continue soon..

thnx for the pm...

Hey Anu, thanks so much for your comment hun! 🤗   Really pleased to hear you thought it was good. Ahh, I was v sneaky with the whole 'girl-at-the-door' thing...I know, I'm too mean making you all think Ridz had come to stir things up. But I really wanted Muski to be in there and she is gonna have an important part to play in ArSh's story. 😳  Next part should be here soon, have written half of it already. It will definitely shed light on both their pasts and the sorrow they're carrying around with them. Hope you will like it. 😳