Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) - Page 26

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
I really don't know how,but hopefully,someday,Armaan n Shilpa will be able to overcome their past and find out that their happiness in each other.😊 They have gone through a lot,so they deserve happiness now.❤️ Thanx for the PM dear.Love this ff.❤️
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
UnReserved! Nice part! It was very well described! Luved arsh! Can't wait to know shilpa's past!Edited by kashmayurfan - 12 years ago
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow amazing part
loved it
feel bad for shilpa
continue soon
MaNaLoVeKaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory
no one can steal.

monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

awesome part Anu!..i loved it..😊 

my another fav couple rahul and muskaan..😍
will wait for the next part..😳
sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
great update dear
ok so the shouting lady was our dear muskaan
loved it
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: blessed4

amazing part .!!!

pl continue soon !!!

Thank you so much! It's great to hear you enjoyed it. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment and I will get the next part up asap. 😳

Originally posted by: fri42911

awesome part!!!!!!!!!!!

please continue soon!!!!!!!!!!!11

Thank you! It means a lot to know you liked it. 😳  I promise not to make you wait so long for the next part.

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

nice update

thanks 4 pm

update soon.

You're most welcome. Thank you for taking the time to read and comment, that really means a lot to me and I'm glad that you liked this part. I will update as soon as I can. 😳

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sar_M

Hey! the part was awesome...can't wait to read more...really looking forward to read the next part for the ARSH moments...PM me when u update next =D 

Hey, first of all, thank you for reading my ff. It's great that you are enjoying it and I'm so happy to hear that you liked this last part. I've added you to my PM list. 😳  I'm looking forward to writing the next part actually lol. Hopefully it will be good. 😳 

Originally posted by: ANTARA-2244

I really don't know how,but hopefully,someday,Armaan n Shilpa will be able to overcome their past and find out that their happiness in each other.😊 They have gone through a lot,so they deserve happiness now.❤️ Thanx for the PM dear.Love this ff.❤️

You're most welcome hun, and thank you for your lovely comment. 😳  It's nice to see how much you care for ArSh and are rooting for them to find their happiness together. Yes, they have been for a lot and suffered a great deal, but don't worry, they found each other for a reason. Stay tuned for the next update, hopefully it will make you happy. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: twilightmystery

wow amazing part

loved it
feel bad for shilpa
continue soon

Hey hun, thanks for your comment. It's great to know you liked it. I was anxious about this one...Aww, I know, Shilpa did bear the brunt of Muskaan's anger, but dw, she likes her now. And talking about her parents is something she needs to do. Hope you'll like what's coming next. 😳

Originally posted by: MaNaLoVeKaSh

awesome part
Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory
no one can steal.

First of all, woww, that quote is so beautiful. 😳  It captures Shilpa's situation so perfectly. Thank you so much for posting it.
I'm really happy to know you enjoyed this part. Hope you will like the ArSh scene in the next update just as much.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

awesome part Anu!..i loved it..😊 

my another fav couple rahul and muskaan..😍
will wait for the next part..😳

Aww, thanks Monamie! 😳 I'm delighted you liked it. I couldn't resist bringing Rahul and Muskaan into the story. They were my fav DMG couple after KaSh, so having them there is like a guilty pleasure. 😳😆  I'm hoping you'll enjoy the next part. I promise it will be only ArSh and it will be quite a major scene for them both. 😳

Originally posted by: sammy4u

great update dear

ok so the shouting lady was our dear muskaan
loved it

Thanks Sammy! 😳  Yup, our Muski was the mystery lady. I had it planned since the beginning. I always knew Armaan would have a sister and I wanted it to be her because I love her personality and I want her to be involved in the ArSh angle too. 😳