Posted: 12 years ago
awesome part!!!!!
please continue soon!!!!!!!!!
monamie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow!!..wonderful update Anu..😊😳
the kitchen moment was sooo amazing and lovely..😍
today is 14th Feb..and i read those wonderful moments today..so this chapter became my v-day's gift..😳 
thanks a lot for gifting me some beautiful KaSh moments..πŸ€—

who the hell that gal is? is it ridzi?😲
I know..i need to wait..πŸ˜›
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KaShAdmirer

oh man i so love the way their bond is developing,
the way he use to care for her, and the way she admire him is way more cute.

that woman seems like Armaan's mother.

btw again i can't help and telling you that i love the way you use to sketch every thing.

Thank you so, so much!!!! 😳   It means a lot to know you are enjoying the development in Armaan & Shilpa's relationship. It's always a bit of a juggling act trying to keep it progressing, but making sure it's not happening too quickly or too slowly. I'm so happy that you are liking it and I am so excited for you to read some of the next few updates. I'll try to update asap. Thanks again! 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: m4manju

beautiful part anu <3
shilpa is getting nightmares and there's some secret behind her feeling herself gulity... loved how she is feeling scared that if she tells it to armaan he'll leave her like others...aww cld totally understand her fears...whats her secret btw?
and then armaan feeling guilty for his earlier behavior...awesome...he had to feel guilty coz even if they are newly formed friends, he owes her an answer for behaving that strangely suddenly and then again he'll back off, in that kitchen moment... i just hope shilpa doesnt start thinking low of herself due to this...i want a big, proper arsh scene now...for my selfish reasons too maybe lol...
cont soon anu...tcz :)
P.S. i m hating that woman already 😑

Thank you Manju!!! πŸ€—    I'm going to explain Shilpa's fear and guilt some more real soon in a scene I am a bit excited about...but really it's all tied up with the accident that killed her parents. If you remember the dream she had when she was in hospital, right after she got knocked down, the clues are all there as to why she feels this way. A lot of it is to do with the way she's been brought up too. Her aunt has been telling her one thing her whole life, to the point where she believes it to be true, and to quote my fav character in my fav books ever, '[w]hen you hated and blamed yourself for something for years, it became truth, your truth, whether it actually was or not.' 
Yes, Armaan needed to feel guilty, and I'm glad that you picked up on that. He is messing with her head a little, it must be said, but that is because his mind is all over the place. But, yes, he can't keep running away from it all the time. It just isn't possible. A big scene as in a confrontation, or a kiss? Both?  You never know what might happen...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†  And lol to your last comment. I can't wait to read your thoughts on the next part now. Will try to get it up soon.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: fri42911

awesome part!!!!!

please continue soon!!!!!!!!!

Thanks a lot! I'm really glad you liked it. Will update asap. 😳

Originally posted by: -BlueShadow-

nice

Thanks hun! Good to know you're enjoying it. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: monamie111

wow!!..wonderful update Anu..😊😳

the kitchen moment was sooo amazing and lovely..😍
today is 14th Feb..and i read those wonderful moments today..so this chapter became my v-day's gift..😳 
thanks a lot for gifting me some beautiful KaSh moments..πŸ€—

who the hell that gal is? is it ridzi?😲
I know..i need to wait..πŸ˜›

Awww Monamie, thank you hun for such a sweet comment!!! πŸ˜³πŸ€—    It's my pleasure to bring some KaSh into your Valentine's Day. I kinda wish I could have gotten an actual update for today, but at least this update here had some romance in it. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†  I'm really glad you enjoyed their kitchen moment. I had origianlly several scenarios in my mind but that was the one I finally went for and I'm glad that I did now that you all have appreciated it so much. 😳 
Ahh, well, yeah, you need to wait to see lol. But she is someone who has a major role to play in Armaan's life and she will have a strong opinion on the whole situation with Shilpa. πŸ˜›
Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Anu, I'm totally in love with your story, as well as your writting.
I think I can't tell you how much I'm becoming addicted to both.
I totally loved the part. So real, so full of emotions. Both the characters are realistic and it makes it so easy to identify ! I simply love it. The concept is amazing too I think, simple and yet you make an extraordinary story out of it ! You're really one of the best here ! Thank you for writting.

As for the story, I can't tell which of them is my favourite character, you described both their emotions so well that I'm being attached to both equally. I love the very modern, working and city-guy type like attittude of Armaan, just suits him too well, I can so imagine him like that ! The work in advertising is soo great ! I love this field and it's nice to see it integrated in a story on ArSh :) And all that combined with the infinite sweetness yet strong attitude of Shilpa, who is I guess, a little more traditional as she was raised like that...What can I say ? Perfect match ! ;) 
Love them both, really you made me fall in love with the couple all over again ! If only, they could make a movie out of your story, casting ArSh, it will be such a reward for KaShians...
Anyway, I really like they behave around each other, makes us forget they just met, it's like they've known each other for so long as they seem to care for one another just like it :)

Well, believe me, I could go and on about each and every aspect of your story right now because I really really love it, but unfortunately school is calling me... you're doing a great job Anu ! Thanks so much !  :)

Love,
Laila
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila.N

Anu, I'm totally in love with your story, as well as your writting.
I think I can't tell you how much I'm becoming addicted to both.

I totally loved the part. So real, so full of emotions. Both the characters are realistic and it makes it so easy to identify ! I simply love it. The concept is amazing too I think, simple and yet you make an extraordinary story out of it ! You're really one of the best here ! Thank you for writting.

As for the story, I can't tell which of them is my favourite character, you described both their emotions so well that I'm being attached to both equally. I love the very modern, working and city-guy type like attittude of Armaan, just suits him too well, I can so imagine him like that ! The work in advertising is soo great ! I love this field and it's nice to see it integrated in a story on ArSh :) And all that combined with the infinite sweetness yet strong attitude of Shilpa, who is I guess, a little more traditional as she was raised like that...What can I say ? Perfect match ! ;) 
Love them both, really you made me fall in love with the couple all over again ! If only, they could make a movie out of your story, casting ArSh, it will be such a reward for KaShians...
Anyway, I really like they behave around each other, makes us forget they just met, it's like they've known each other for so long as they seem to care for one another just like it :)

Well, believe me, I could go and on about each and every aspect of your story right now because I really really love it, but unfortunately school is calling me... you're doing a great job Anu ! Thanks so much !  :)

Love,
Laila

Awww Laila, gosh, your comments always leave me blushing. Thank you so much hun!πŸ€— It's such an amazing feeling to know that my simple ff has managed to capture your imagination so much. 😳   All the credit really must go to KaSh/ArSh for being eternal sources of inspiration. I can imagine them in just about any scenario and writing about them is so much fun, kind of in a wish fulfilment way. So if my story is good, it's only because of them. 😳 
I'm so glad you feel their realistic characters and you can relate to them. I am always concerned to keep a balance between them, to try and balance their good points with their bad points. I want to show them with grey shades, hence all their sadness and their emotional scars, because people are like that. Armaan is definitely the modern-guy type. Somehow I always imagine him that way. 😳  I honestly don't know where the advertising thing came from, it just sort of popped into my head and it just felt right, you know? I guess subconsciously I wanted him to be creative, to have a lot of deep emotions that he can only express through his art. Shilpa is much more practical, but that is to do with her upbringing. She wants to dedicate her life to others, which is one of the reasons she chose medicine. I'm so happy to hear that you think they are perfect for one another! I'm hoping that their personalities balance one another out, and then they do have some things in common which help create that connection between them.  And yes, you have it in a nutshell - they do certainly feel like they have known each other far longer than they really have. It's a terrible cliche, but it's one I believe in, and that is that they are soulmates. 😳
Gosh, a movie? Wow. But seriously, I wish they would make any movie with KaSh in the leads. I know all KaShians wish for that. But how awesome would it be? I just hope that one day they come back on screen. I don't even care what the roles are or the story, just so long as they are there. πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Thanks so much Laila, for all your love and support. πŸ€—The feeling of knowing there are people out there who like my work is just too amazing for words. It really means a lot and I hope my little ff will continue to meet your expectations! 😳
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Beautifully written !! The way you described their emotions ...mindblowing ..pl continue soon !!

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: blessed4

Beautifully written !! The way you described their emotions ...mindblowing ..pl continue soon !!

Thank you so much!!! It means a lot to know you liked it. 😳  I'll try to get the next part updated before the end of the week.