Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Amazing part! Luved it soo much!Woow the first scene was really intense! It was very well described! Luved the caring Armaan!!The part was quite romantic too:) aww they are falling for each other! Hope the girl on the door don't create too much problem between arsh!Do cont.soon..thanxx for the PM
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I like the pace with which r moving the story...The arsh bond is totally magical..I love the way u are taking  lot of time to describe each feeling, each moment, making it easy for the reader to feel and understand a situation or feeling before heading to the next..The way u describe each hesitation between them is so real... 
sammy4u thumbnail
great update dear
now whoz that girl on the door
spicyheart thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i wonder who the girl is?
is it ridz??
ah possibility seems equal!
btw great update
when will they get it tht they r attracted to each other?
*sighs* i hope soon
continue super fast
love reading ur ff
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Amazing part! Luved it soo much!Woow the first scene was really intense! It was very well described! Luved the caring Armaan!!The part was quite romantic too:) aww they are falling for each other! Hope the girl on the door don't create too much problem between arsh!Do cont.soon..thanxx for the PM

Awww, thank you!!! I'm so happy you thought the first scene was romantic, I was really aiming to create a caring, tender feel with it.  I wanted to show that the attraction between them is emotional as well as physical. 😳  The girl at the door will definitely have an impact on ArSh. She'll make her presence felt, to say the least. More will be revealed in the next part. Hope you'll enjoy that too. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: SabzKaShGrAnd

I like the pace with which r moving the story...The arsh bond is totally magical..I love the way u are taking  lot of time to describe each feeling, each moment, making it easy for the reader to feel and understand a situation or feeling before heading to the next..The way u describe each hesitation between them is so real... 

Thanks Sabz, it's great to know you think the pace is right. Awww, I'm so pleased that you are liking their bond! I guess it's important in any love story that the readers buy into the couple and I aim to try and take you on a journey with Armaan & Shilpa. I'm humbled that you find their reactions real and I really hope you'll enjoy what is still to come. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy4u

great update dear

now whoz that girl on the door

Thanks so much Sammy, glad you liked it! 😳
Ahh, well, put it this way, she's someone very important in Armaan's life...
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: twilightmystery

i wonder who the girl is?

is it ridz??
ah possibility seems equal!
btw great update
when will they get it tht they r attracted to each other?
*sighs* i hope soon
continue super fast
love reading ur ff

I'm glad I've got you guessing. 😛😆  I know, I'm such a meanie. But seriously, I'm delighted you liked this part and thanks so much for your comment. It means so much to me when people say they enjoy reading my work. 🤗
Armaan & Shilpa are both determined to ignore the fact they are attracted to one another right now, but can they keep on doing that? We'll find out soon. 😛  I'll try and get the next part updated asap. Thanks again for your lovely feedback! 😳
KaShAdmirer thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh man i so love the way their bond is developing,
the way he use to care for her, and the way she admire him is way more cute.

that woman seems like Armaan's mother.

btw again i can't help and telling you that i love the way you use to sketch every thing.
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
beautiful part anu <3
shilpa is getting nightmares and there's some secret behind her feeling herself gulity... loved how she is feeling scared that if she tells it to armaan he'll leave her like others...aww cld totally understand her fears...whats her secret btw?
and then armaan feeling guilty for his earlier behavior...awesome...he had to feel guilty coz even if they are newly formed friends, he owes her an answer for behaving that strangely suddenly and then again he'll back off, in that kitchen moment... i just hope shilpa doesnt start thinking low of herself due to this...i want a big, proper arsh scene now...for my selfish reasons too maybe lol...
cont soon anu...tcz :)
P.S. i m hating that woman already 😡