Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
U never fail to enthral me with the meticulousness with u describe each and every thng in ur ff...thats what makes it so beautiful...kudos...great pace..this is the dynamism and push i was looking for
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome part! The fight was really cute! The part was sweet:) can't wait for more! Do cont.soon
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: fri42911

beautiful update!!!!!!!

loved the ARSH flour fight scene!!!!!!!

Thanks hun! The flour scene was in my head for days, I had such a clear image of them fooling around, so I couldn't resist putting it in. Glad you liked it! 😳

Originally posted by: twilightmystery

k m still in a daze

u dscribed everythin so perfectly
it was just beautiful
continue soon

Oh wow, thanks for saying so. 😳  I guess it helped that when I was writing I had such a vivid picture of it all in my mind. I'm really happy you felt I was able to transfer that onto the page. I'll try and get the next part up within one week.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: sammy4u

you described evrythng so well

loved it 

Hey Sammy, thanks a lot, it's great that you thought I described it all well and I'm so delighted you enjoyed it so much. Thanks for taking the time to read. Hope you'll like what I have planned next. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_kash

Awesome update!!
I m loving the way you are describing thier
change in emotions.
Especially, how armaan is trying hard not to
think about the strange feelings shilpa is
evoking inside him.He himself dont knows that he has already fallen deeply for her.But
I guess cuz of his past experiences he would
take some time to realise this.
But the highlight of this part was that cute and sweet fight...forgetting the past, it was just the two of them...laughing and enjoying...how I wished this moment would have turned into something more hotter...LOL.
OMG...why did you stopped at such a moment...who was screaming and why?? :0

Please try to continue soon.
Thnx for the pm :)

I feel like saying thank you isn't enough for your lovely comment. Honestly, it means a lot to know you think I'm doing a good job with describing their feelings and developing their story. It's especially gratifying when I've spent a whole day trying to get inside Armaan's head and wondering if I'm succeeding. 😆  Believe me, he is one tough cookie to crack. He likes shutting people out lolz.
You've hit the nail on the head when you said he's gonna take time because of his past experiences. He was so set in thinking Riddhima was 'The One', and a part of him doesn't want to let go of that ideal. He honestly didn't expect to feel anything for anyone ever again, that is why Shilpa has turned his world upside down. He never saw it coming.
Ahh, I'm so glad you liked the flour fight. I had a lot of fun writing that bit. 😃  I wanted to show how together they can shake off all the sadness of their pasts. That was the start of them discovering that. Hehe, well, I contemplated writing a kiss, but according to Armaan it was too soon for that. Watch this space though. 😉😆
I'll try to get the next update posted soon. Thanks again. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlueShadow-

awesome

Thank you! It's good to know you enjoyed it! 😃

Originally posted by: moonlight2630

great update

👍🏼

Thanks so much! I'm really pleased you liked this part. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: KaShAdmirer

may be you know this already, but let me tell you.
you are an amazing writer, i'm in love with your writing style, the way you describe everything i feel like being there & witness the whole scene.
now plz dnt make us wait long, update super soon.
i'm regreting how come i didn't came across this ff before.
but now really waiting for next update.

Wow, I am speechless. I'm humbled you think I'm a good writer. Thank you so much for such a wonderful compliment! 😳  To know that you can visualise the scenes makes me feel like I've achieved what I set out to do. Whenever I write, I always get a real vivid picture of events in my head and my goal is to try and convey that to the reader. All my favourite writers are the ones who paint a picture with their words, and this is what I hoped to do with my own work. So when you said that you could visualise it, you made my day. 😳  I'm so thrilled you are enjoying it and I promise not to leave you all in suspense for too long. I hope you'll like what's coming up next.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: SabzKaShGrAnd

U never fail to enthral me with the meticulousness with u describe each and every thng in ur ff...thats what makes it so beautiful...kudos...great pace..this is the dynamism and push i was looking for

Thanks Sabz, I'm really happy you thought I described it all well. 😳  Glad that you're enjoyed it better and I hope what I have planned for the next few updates will build upon that. Thanks for taking the time to read it.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Awesome part! The fight was really cute! The part was sweet:) can't wait for more! Do cont.soon

Aww, so glad you liked their lil play fight. I wanted to add some light-heartedness and just show they enjoying each other's company, because that's as crucial as their bonding over their mutual sorrow. It was a chance for both of them just to unwind and let themselves forget all the sadness for a few moments. Hope you'll enjoy the scenes coming up between them. Will try to get the next part up asap. 😳
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update...the floor fight wass hilariousss...good goinggg