Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) - Page 19

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by kashmayurfan

Awesome part!hate shilpa's massi!can't believe it she threw her out! Well atleast i can't wait to see arsh living together! It will be soo fun! Do cont.soon

Thanks hun! I think of her massi as like the wicked witch in a fairy story lolz. I wanted to bring this twist to bring ArSh closer and I really can't wait to find out how you all react to what I have planned for the next update. Hope you'll like it. 😳

Originally posted by moonlight2630

Nice update
ARSH r so good .
Arman is such a sweetheart
Hate shilpa's masi
Thanks 4 pm .
Update soon.

Glad you liked it! It's good to know you're enjoying ArSh's interaction. I promise to keep building on it and showing more of Armaan's caring side for Shilpa. Shilpa's massi is a true villian, but never fear, Shona will have the last laugh. It'll be good for her to get away from that woman. Thanks for reading and I'll try to get the next part up asap. 😳
Originally posted by Rapunzzel

awesome concept dear...
plz update the next part soon...

Hey, thanks for reading and commenting. I'm glad you like the concept. It brewed in my mind for quite some time and I felt compelled to write it down, though I wasn't sure how well ppl would receive it. So thanks for liking it, that means a lot, and I will definitely get the next part updated within a week. 😳

Originally posted by fri42911

amazing part!!!!!!!!!
loved it!!!!!
i did not like shilpa's maasi at all.
she is a very bad maasi, who treats her own sister's daughter badly and cruelly.
looking forward to read next part.

Awww, thanks hun, it's great to know you enjoyed it this much! I hoped that you all would like the ArSh moments and that the twist would fire you all up. I've had that planned since the last few parts and I couldn't wait to get to it. 😆  Her aunt is indeed a horrible woman. I made her that way on purpose to give weight to Shilpa's back story and also because I wanted to have an out-and-out villian lolz. She has her reasons for being so mean, but in general she is just one of those really bitter and hard-hearted people. Shilpa will find life much easier without her bearing down on her all the time. I hope you'll enjoy what's coming up. It should hopefully be a lot of fun. 😳
Originally posted by MaNaLoVeKaSh

lovely update
thanx for the pm

You're most welcome dear. Thank you for taking the time to read my ff and to leave this comment. I'm really pleased that you liked this part and hope the rest of the ff will continue to entertain you. 😳

Originally posted by sammy4u

great update
loved it
shilpa's massi threw her out
someone tell me i should be sad or happy (that their no more of that evil massi now😆) 

Thanks Sammy!!! Hehe, well I guess that depends on how you look at it. It's sad for Shona cause her realtives treated her so appallingly, but it's good cause, like you said, the wicked massi is gone. 😆  And Shona will be okay, in fact, she's gonna find that life without her aunt is much happier. Can't wait to know your thoughts on what's coming up.
Originally posted by Laila.N

OMG ! I love every little piece of that update ! That was mindblowing...
I definitely love Sapna, she's such a sweet character, just like she was in DMG ! And I think I might really get to like that Dr Hughes who seems to really care about Shilpa too :)
And of course, the fabulous moments with Arsh...😍 I mean they both are too too cute, acting shy and all... How sweet of Armaan to come and visit her, she really didn't let him indifferent, I love it ! :) But poor soul is still in love with Riddhima... :( Well, I guess Shilpa will make him soon forget about her 😃
Oh, and here her Massi throw her out ! So sad !!! How mean is she !! God 😭
But then I guess it's for the best :D Will certainly bring her and Armaan closer... Can't wait for that !!!!

Amazing dear ! Please continue soon :)

Haww, Laila, you're making me blush bright red! 😳😆  I'm so thrilled you liked it this much. When I was writing it I was thinking, I hope these ArSh scenes make up for the fact that she's still stuck in hospital. 😆  I'm glad you like Sapna. I had such fun writing her conversation with Shilpa. I wanted Shona to have one really good, sweet friend, after all, she needs someone when she has such a horrible family. And it also allowed me to pave the way for the shyness between ArSh. I'm delighted you thought they were cute. I just thought, how would they react seeing each other again? I mean, Armaan is smooth and cool and charming, but I wanted him to be different around Shilpa, I wanted her to bring out another side of him. Also, he's acting out of instinct by coming to visit her. He doesn't really get why he feels the need to go see her, but it's not something he can fight. And that's never happened to him before, and thus he's out of his depth and doesn't quite know what he's doing. As for Riddhima...well, till now he thinks he's still in love with her. I can't say he doesn't love her anymore, because there are still feelings there, but his confusion and anger are all part and parcel of those feelings being usurped by these new ones. He's just not ready to acknowledge that yet.
I know, right, her aunt wouldn't win any kindess awards any time soon. I have had that twist planned for a while now. I'm really hoping you'll like where it leads to. There's going to be a lot of ArSh adventure, and yes, she will be getting out the hospital soon. 😆  I'll try and get the next part up through the week.
awesome parts
add me to ur buddy list
continue soon
do pm me
comment edited on page 24 😊
Originally posted by m4manju

res
edit- i think the phase where the leads start developing feelings for each other is the most crucial part of any love story and u r writing it beautifully anu 😳 taking care of all minute details, every feeling thats going thru their minds... i cld nt believe armaan was actually acting like that when he came to meet shilpa 😆 as if  he's a teenager 😆 loved that and moreover i love it when he feels all protective for her 😳
shilpa's massi threw her out... 😡 what else cld be expected frm her... wil she move in to armaan's place or sthng nw?  can't wait to knw that... cont soon 😊

Hawww, that is so sweet of you! I'm flattered you think I'm doing a good job with their love story. 😳  Haha, I couldn't resist writing that scene where Armaan came to see her. I thought it would be quite sweet and fun and also I wanted to show how she is affecting him. She's the first girl to ever make him feel uncertain of himself. There's something about her that takes his breath away and he can't be charming with her. She brings out the more natural side of him.
All will be revealed about what's gonna happen to Shilpa in the next part. I'm really hoping you'll all enjoy it. Her massi's actions will definitely bring them closer together. 😳  Will aim to get the next part up soon.
Originally posted by akshad

awesome parts
add me to ur buddy list
continue soon
do pm me

Hey, thanks for reading my ff! It's great to know you're liking it and want to read on. Thanks so much. I'll send you a PM as soon as the next part is up. 😳

awsum part..

simply superb..

loved it..

adored ARSH moments...they were relly amazing...

n the way they were reacting..

not knowing wats rite to say..

n armi all lost in her..n so do she..

her maasi threw her out...though sad...but im really happy..

now she is gonna live with armi...

continue soon..

thnx for the pm...

Originally posted by anumeha_rajat

awsum part..

simply superb..

loved it..

adored ARSH moments...they were relly amazing...

n the way they were reacting..

not knowing wats rite to say..

n armi all lost in her..n so do she..

her maasi threw her out...though sad...but im really happy..

now she is gonna live with armi...

continue soon..

thnx for the pm...

Awww, thank you hun!!! I'm thrilled you liked it so much and enjoyed their shyness with each other.  I had so much fun writing that scene so it's great to know you all have enjoyed it too. I love the fact you all are wanting her to live with Armaan. Well, I can't say if that will happen, but her aunt throwing her out is actually a good thing for Shilpa. And, yes, it will for sure bring her closer to Armaan. 😳