DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: twilightmystery

wow amazing update

i cant believe they threw her out
but m happy now shilpa n armaan will stay together
continue soon

Thanks hun! 😳   Ahh, I was hoping the twist would catch you all off guard. I can't comment on what will happen, but I really hope you'll like what I have planned for the rest of the story. 😳  I'll try to update soon.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: teenorchid

arayyy wahhh... I never thottt ARsH like this... Ye tou mast unique hai... Very nice...keep it up...we want moreee ARsH

Woww, thank you for such a compliment! 😳  It's wonderful to know you think my ff is unique and you're enjoying it. There is a lot of ArSh coming up, so I hope you'll like where I take them next.
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome part!hate shilpa's massi!can't believe it she threw her out! Well atleast i can't wait to see arsh living together! It will be soo fun! Do cont.soon
moonlight2630 thumbnail
Nice update
ARSH r so good .
Arman is such a sweetheart
Hate shilpa's masi
Thanks 4 pm .
Update soon.
Rapunzzel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
awesome concept dear...
plz update the next part soon...
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing part!!!!!!!!!
loved it!!!!!
i did not like shilpa's maasi at all.
she is a very bad maasi, who treats her own sister's daughter badly and cruelly.
looking forward to read next part.
MaNaLoVeKaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
lovely update
thanx for the pm

sammy4u thumbnail
great update
loved it
shilpa's massi threw her out
someone tell me i should be sad or happy (that their no more of that evil massi now😆) 
Edited by sammy4u - 12 years ago
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
res
edit- i think the phase where the leads start developing feelings for each other is the most crucial part of any love story and u r writing it beautifully anu 😳 taking care of all minute details, every feeling thats going thru their minds... i cld nt believe armaan was actually acting like that when he came to meet shilpa 😆 as if  he's a teenager 😆 loved that and moreover i love it when he feels all protective for her 😳
shilpa's massi threw her out... 😡 what else cld be expected frm her... wil she move in to armaan's place or sthng nw?  can't wait to knw that... cont soon 😊
Edited by m4manju - 12 years ago
Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OMG ! I love every little piece of that update ! That was mindblowing...
I definitely love Sapna, she's such a sweet character, just like she was in DMG ! And I think I might really get to like that Dr Hughes who seems to really care about Shilpa too :)
And of course, the fabulous moments with Arsh...😍 I mean they both are too too cute, acting shy and all... How sweet of Armaan to come and visit her, she really didn't let him indifferent, I love it ! :) But poor soul is still in love with Riddhima... :( Well, I guess Shilpa will make him soon forget about her 😃
Oh, and here her Massi throw her out ! So sad !!! How mean is she !! God 😭
But then I guess it's for the best :D Will certainly bring her and Armaan closer... Can't wait for that !!!!

Amazing dear ! Please continue soon :)