Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
fantastic update!!!
loved d way armaan tackled with dat heartless lady...wow d way u described arsh interaction was just out of d world...every bit of it seemed magical...how they forget everything just by looking into the others eyes...armaan comforting shilpa was so heavenly beautifull!!!
waiting for more:))
thnx for d pm

amazing update
loved how armaan tackled that old lady
loved there interaction later too
fab update!!!
i so loved the arsh scene! ;D
cont soon!
res
awesome update ..loved it ..beautifully written  &  u bought out shilpa's situation &  feeling well ..the interaction btw ArSh was lovely..continue soon cant wait to read next part
Originally posted by RomanceChocolat

res

after so long... have to catch up with many parts... will be back after readingπŸ˜‰

It's okay hun, you read them whenever you can. I really hope you'll enjoy them. Can't wait to hear your thoughts. 😳
Originally posted by SabzKaShGrAnd

u knw i always say the eessence of a good writer lies if h/she can make the readers heart feel the exact beat of emotions as felt by the characters..adn u my friend have done exactly that...i could feel each and every emotion running thru arsh...i mean it...i liked the whole descritption, the meticulousness with which u described eac and every detail...kudos for the amazng work

Thank you so much!!! It's an honour to know that you think I brought out their emotions well. I know that all my favourite writers are the ones who let me get inside their characters' heads and under their skin, and I do try to emulate that in my work. I'm so thrilled that you enjoyed it and I do hope you will like what is coming next. 😳
Originally posted by twilightmystery

wow beautiful!!
i just loved it
the way u described their feelings was just perfect
i dont think any1 could have described it better
wow! m spechless
n still in a daze
continue soon

Wow, you really thought it was that good?? I'm flattered! Thank you!! 😳  I was hoping to give a real emotional part and with ArSh seeing each other again I stopped and thought, how would they both be feeling and how can I get it across? I'm so happy that you think I handled it well and that you liked it so much. I really hope you'll continue to enjoy all the twists and turns that's still to come. 😳
Originally posted by luv_kash

fantastic update!!!
loved d way armaan tackled with dat heartless lady...wow d way u described arsh interaction was just out of d world...every bit of it seemed magical...how they forget everything just by looking into the others eyes...armaan comforting shilpa was so heavenly beautifull!!!
waiting for more:))
thnx for d pm

I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed the update! Honestly, reading your comment is so heart-warming, cause I was a bit worried that I wouldn't be able to meet your expectations of ArSh's meeting, so to hear that you thought it was written well is just amazing. It makes me feel so relieved and happy. 😳  Thanks for such kind words. ArSh will be meeting again soon and I hope you'll like where their journey is about to take them.

Originally posted by sammy4u

amazing update

loved how armaan tackled that old lady

loved there interaction later too

Thanks hun!!! Really pleased you enjoyed Armaan getting the better of Shilpa's aunt. I had so much fun writing that part. πŸ˜†  Glad that you liked the ArSh scene too. There are loads more to come, so hope they will continue to entertain you. 😳

Originally posted by blue.shadow

awsum part.
Thank you! Great to know you enjoyed it! 😳

Originally posted by Sam_KaShian

fab update!!!
i so loved the arsh scene! ;D
cont soon!
res

Thanks Sam! I'm delighted you loved the ArSh scene. I was keeping my fingers crossed it would turn out good. I hope it's the start of a lovely journey and don't worry, I'll be updating asap. There's a bit of twist coming. πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by -pooluvsKaSh-

awesome update ..loved it ..beautifully written  &  u bought out shilpa's situation &  feeling well ..the interaction btw ArSh was lovely..continue soon cant wait to read next part

Thanks so much for your comment! Your words have really made my day! I'm delighted that you think I've managed to portray Shilpa's suffering well. It's always tricky trying to convey the feelings of the characters without going OTT (or at least, I find it to be that way sometimes). I really hoped that you all would be able to get a sense of how much she's suffocating in her present situation and how Armaan comes into her life and breathes new life into her. It's great to know that you think I have succeeded and thank you for wanting to read on. 😳  I will update as soon as I can. Really excited to know how everyone will react to what's coming up.