Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sam_KaShian thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww poor shona!i hope ammy teaches them a good lesson and takes her with him,far away!
amazing update,especially d last part!
i want arsh scenes :D
plz update soon !!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey guys, thank you all so much for your comments! 🤗   I'm in a lil bit of a rush right now, but I promise I will reply to all of you individually later today. And yes, for all of you who are eagerly waiting for ArSh scenes, I promise you will definitely be getting them from next part onwards. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fri42911

superb part!!!!!!!
can't believe her own maasi can do/say such cruel things to shilpa.
she is such a mean lady.
liked her uncle's character.
please continue soon.

Thank you! It's great to know you enjoyed it. 😳  Yup, her aunt is truly mean spirited. She has a huge chip on her shoulder. I'm glad you liked her uncle better, though the problem with him is that he is not strong enough to properly stand up to his wife. But, his conscience gets him over the treatment of Shilpa and he tries to be nice to her. I'll update as soon as I can. I know I have kept you all waiting too long for the next ArSh moment!
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SabzKaShGrAnd

Hey brilliant part...though aunty was such an irritation...but honestly speaking, i feel the story should go a lil dynamic...like past three parts have involved mainly the accident...so i feel a lil development of arsh bonds is called for at this rate...its just my honest feeling on the story..lz feel free to ignore...i just felt thsi is a kind of story which needs a lil thrust, cz it involved a lot oh underlying and buried emotions(if u understand what i mean)...so they need to be uncoiled , else they get too entangled to each other...so i just feel the story needs  a lil thrust...

once again..i am sorry if i have offended u

Hey, thanks for giving me your honest opinion, and no, I'm not offended. I take all your comments on board and what you're saying will hopefully help me to improve. I'm sorry you feel the story is dragging a bit. I do recognise and agree that there has been a lot of focus on the accident over the development of ArSh's bond. Originally I had planned to put the ArSh scene in this update, but I didn't have time to write a lengthy update this time round, that is why it is not there. I focused so much on the accident and on the repercutions because it is going to drive the rest of the story forward. I had to show Armaan wishing on the star so that I could reference the title and then I felt I had to have a scene with Shilpa's aunt to highlight her situation and also so Armaan could overhear and thus pave the way for the next ArSh encounter. But I promise, their bond will be explored in the next part and there will be much more interaction between them from now on. I hope that my next parts will move the story along better and that you will enjoy them more.
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: twilightmystery

wow!

m speechless
i cant believe shilpa's aunt n cousin sis could b so heartless
i kind of felt pity for her uncle
i just hope he stands up atleast once
i loved the way armaan came in
i hope he takes shilpa away from him
i dunno why but i have a weird feeling tht mayb anjali will fall for him n then more probs for shilpa!
but i hope ntn of tht sort happens
waiting for arsh ka talk!
continue soon
superb part

They are horrendous, aren't they? A big part of the reason Shilpa is so unhappy is their attitude, only they cannot see that. They think she is too self-involved and they don't understand how deep the grief  for her parents goes. They think she should have moved on by now, but there are many things that leave her unable to do so, and their attitude only makes it worse. Ahh, her uncle, he's a hen-pecked husband lol. But, yeah, he's not as bad as Anjali and her mother. He does care for Shilpa, but he's not got the guts to stand up for her much. I don't think it's a spoiler to put your mind at rest about the prospect of an Anjali angle, so I'll reassure you now, nothing of that sort will happen. The rest of the ff will be about ArSh growing closer and helping one another through their respective sorrows. Hope you will continue to enjoy it. Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: luv_kash

hey dear
it was an awesome part...loved it.
except those heartless relatives of shona,really how can someone be so hard with such an angel.
but i m glad that she has got a caring n sweet friend sapna,she is a sweet heart.moreover now her'GUARDIAN ANGEL' is there so i m sure she will be fine.
will be waiting to see how armaan confronts that egiostic lady n ya ofcourse arsh meeting:))
i love d way u describe each n every bit of characters thier persona n emotions.
cont soon n thnx for the pm.

Aww, it's np, thank you for coming and reading and for leaving this lovely comment. I am so happy you like my characterisation. I get these very clear images of them in my head and I always try to convey that to my readers so they can see them the way I do. I feel a lot of the problem with Shilpa's relatives is resentment. Her aunt hated her father and she hated even more the fact that Shilpa's parents were happy together. She tries to find fault in Shona as a way of punishing her for being her father's daughter. But yes, you said it perfectly, Armaan is her guardian angel and even though he doesn't yet understand the reason for it, he has made it his mission to care for her. 😳  I really hope you will enjoy the next part and ArSh's second meeting. I know I kept you all waiting for it, so I will try to bring it as soon as possible.
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammy4u

amazing update

gosh shilpa's aunt is so annoying

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it. 😳  She's a monster, isn't she? But she might find that she receives a taste of her own medicine in the near future.

Thank you! I'm pleased you thought so. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sam_KaShian

awww poor shona!i hope ammy teaches them a good lesson and takes her with him,far away!
amazing update,especially d last part!
i want arsh scenes :D
plz update soon !!

Thanks hun, really pleased you enjoyed it, especially Armaan's entrance. I was picturing him in total hero mode when I wrote that bit. 😉😆  He is going to protect his Shona anyway he can, and I do hope you will like what is still to come. Sorry for the lack of ArSh scenes in the last two updates, but your wish is my command, and I promise to bring you an ArSh moment, just the two of them, in the next update. I'll try to update quickly too. 😳
Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Anu ! What did you do ? I need another part really really soon ! I can't wait to know what will happen.
I loved this one. Sapna and the Dr are really sweet and I have a feeling Shilpa can count on them. As for Armaan...her savior 😍😆 lol
Shilpa's aunt and Anjali are so mean ! Actually they are the selfish ones ! Unfortunately, people like that, still exists... *sigh*
I really love your writing, can't get enough ! Please update soon :)

Love,
Laila