Fan Fictions

Wish Upon A Star - ArSh FF (P16, pg 58) - Page 10

sammy4u thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
beautiful update dear
sapna was so right..armaan is now close to her...loved the desription of armaan's feelings.
loved it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweet_shilpa

Awsum update,,,

Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sammy4u

beautiful update dear

sapna was so right..armaan is now close to her...loved the desription of armaan's feelings.
loved it

Thanks hun! I'm delighted you liked Armaan's concern for Shona. Yes, totally, he has connected to her on some level and I hope to show more of that in the next updates. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ATTITUDEBABY

nyc concept...cont soon

Hey, thanks for stopping by and reading my ff! I'm really pleased you liked the concept. Next update should happen before the weekend. Let me know if you want added to the PM list. 😳
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
amazing part!!!
happy to know that shilpa will survive after having such a terrible accitdent.
please continue soon.
-shamima- thumbnail
Aww this is such a nice concept on ArSh and hmm both of them have a past which haunts them and have made them the person they are now but they both provide warmth to one another and aww thankfully shilpa is ok and armaan faith had become stronger because after his wish upon the star it became true and omd I think that was shilpas aunty hopefully armaan will take her away anyways great update and cant wait to read more 😊
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fri42911

amazing part!!!
happy to know that shilpa will survive after having such a terrible accitdent.
please continue soon.

Thank you! Great to hear that you liked this part. I know it was way mean of me to write the accident and get you all worried, but it was important for my story, especially for strengthening the bond between ArSh. I think I scared a few ppl off though. 😕😆  But anyways, thank you for coming and reading and for your feedback. Means a lot to me. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -shamima-

Aww this is such a nice concept on ArSh and hmm both of them have a past which haunts them and have made them the person they are now but they both provide warmth to one another and aww thankfully shilpa is ok and armaan faith had become stronger because after his wish upon the star it became true and omd I think that was shilpas aunty hopefully armaan will take her away anyways great update and cant wait to read more 😊

Hey, thanks for your comment. I'm glad you like the concept. I had this idea for a while and it kept getting stonger, so thought why not try to write it down. I thought it would be nice to show these two lost souls finding one another when they needed each other the most. You have summed it up so beautifully - Armaan's faith was practically nonexistant because of what he'd been through, and really he made that wish out of desperation. He didn't really expect anything to come from it, because he was a sceptic, but because he truly meant what he wished for, his wish was granted. And now he will definitely become a believer in fate and miracles. Hmm, interesting that you think it's Shilpa's aunty who spoke...I'll be revealing all v soon. Hopefully the new update will be up before the weekend. 😳
blessed4 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Just came across this ff and it is amazing...pl continue soon !!!
DulceAmor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blessed4

Just came across this ff and it is amazing...pl continue soon !!!

Hey, thanks for reading it! I'm thrilled you liked it. Thank you so much. 😳