Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: MeetPremeer

awesome concept dear...
plz update the next part soon...

Thank you! I'm glad you like it. I will try to update in a couple of days, but it will definitely be before Christmas.
Laila.N thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Youhouuu a new ArSh FF and that too from you :))

Let me tell you, I'm in love with your description skills. How you made us enter the story and totally involve in it in such a quick and natural way. I wasn't planning to read all the update in one go as I had to work to finish first but then the really first words got me into it and I couldn't stop from reading it all.
I like the concept very much, both Armaan and Shilpa trying to deal with their pain and finding each other...
I'm really eager to read about their first meeting.

Thanks for the pm, I'm waiting for the next update, please update soon :))

Laila
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: Laila.N

Youhouuu a new ArSh FF and that too from you :))

Let me tell you, I'm in love with your description skills. How you made us enter the story and totally involve in it in such a quick and natural way. I wasn't planning to read all the update in one go as I had to work to finish first but then the really first words got me into it and I couldn't stop from reading it all.
I like the concept very much, both Armaan and Shilpa trying to deal with their pain and finding each other...
I'm really eager to read about their first meeting.

Thanks for the pm, I'm waiting for the next update, please update soon :))

Laila

Thank you so much Laila! I love your style of writing, so when you say you thought my descritption was good, that is possibly the highest of compliments. 😳  I am so glad that you enjoyed it and it made you want to read on. I will probably be able to update on Friday, but I will send you a PM as soon as I do. 😳
ksgforever10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
When are we getting an Update? 😭
Please try to update as soon as you can. I am quite eager for the next Update! 😛
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Great start

Loved it

Cont. Soon
fri42911 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome concept!!!!!!
please continue soon.
unknown. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Hey all, well with Christmas coming up I wanted to write something wintery on KaSh. ðŸ˜³ This idea has been brewing in my mind for a few weeks so I finally sat down to try and write it and here is the first chapter. I will try to update the rest of it before Christmas. Hope you all enjoy it. ðŸ˜³

It was Christmas time in New York and the city was at its most magical. Shops glittered with multi-coloured fairy lights that lit up the frosty sidewalks and turned the breath of the shoppers bustling up and down them into blue and green clouds. Christmas songs filled the streets, bright and cheerful, and no matter where you went the ring of bells could be heard along with the shouts of 'ho, ho, ho' and 'merry Christmas'. Joy was in the air, almost tangible, as the season of goodwill and peace found its way into the heart of everyone in the city.

Everyone, that is, except Shilpa Malhotra. For her this season of warmth and giving was a painful reminder of all she had lost in her short life. Instead of feeling loved and cherished, she always felt alone, like she was the only person in the whole world who didn't enjoy the festivities.

The Christmas parties were the worst. She went because her cousin, Anjali, wouldn't let her stay at home and because her aunt and uncle would have made her feel uncomfortable with their not-so-subtle comments had she stayed behind. They thought she was ungrateful and too self-involved anyway; there was no need to encourage that opinion.

But it was a torture for her, seeing everyone laughing and dancing when she was dying on the inside. She sat at one of the long tables lined up around the dance floor and stared out at the dark winter night, wishing she could escape out into it. The bright lights of the bar where Anjali's work party was being held were reflected in the window and the more Shilpa looked at them, the more they appeared to her like multi-coloured tear drops. Snow was beginning to drift silently down outside, smattering the window with wet streaks here and there, only adding to the effect.

Behind her was the sound of glasses clinking and then a new song started, an up-tempo dance number that drew a riotous shout from the partiers. Shilpa sighed and huddled closer to the window, trying to shut the sound of it out.

DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksgforever10

When are we getting an Update? 😭

Please try to update as soon as you can. I am quite eager for the next Update! 😛

I hope tomorrow. Sorry hun, have been v busy these last few days. But I'm really honoured you wanna read the next part so much. Hope it will live up to your expectations. 😳
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish_loves_KaSh

Great start

Loved it

Cont. Soon

Thanks for you reading and for your comment. I'm glad that you liked it. Will hopefully be updating tomorrow.
DulceAmor thumbnail
Originally posted by: fri42911

awesome concept!!!!!!

please continue soon.

Thanks so much! I'm really pleased that you liked the concept and I will try to update asap. 😳