Mahek yahoo ;) V.B. Note Page 5 - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago

Akashdeep saigal is the best my opinion keep your opinions to yourself

I hate Mahek Chahal is such a cow freaking buzz off and I like Akashdeep Saigal to win hope she does not come hated the most in bigg boss

Pooja bedi right about her

Edited by FaizaParvez - 12 years ago
Originally posted by FaizaParvez

Rageshwari  should come back as wildcard entry

Your so random love...😆

Shut up get a life Mahek lover and obsessed with mahak go and marry her

Obsessed, wow maybe you should look that word up in the dictionary, just to you know umm Kinda find out what it means.
Oh and nothing wrong with a bit of healthy obsession ;)

Marry????? Not that i have anything against bi's but im straight :)

the young Siddharth - he seems lost no has no friend missing is mother Mahak and she used to pump him to create fights with the other housemates

u lot just obsessed with mahak and she salman khan girl
Viewbie Note:

@ FaizaParvez

This is just a show. No need to write offending things towards contestants. Talk on the topic keeping in mind IF COC. Also there is no need to get personal with members. Thanks

Edited by sweta01 - 12 years ago
the young Siddharth - he seems lost no has no friend missing is mother Mahak and she used to pump him to create fights with the other housemates and same she did to shradda sharma who pick a fight with SKY.

HOPE MAHAK DOESN'T NOT RETURN AS HOUSEMATES BUT GUEST TO PICK UP FIGHTS WITH HOUSEMATES

the young Siddharth - he seems lost no has no friend missing is mother Mahak and she used to pump him to create fights with the other housemates and same she did to shradda sharma who pick a fight with SKY.

HOPE MAHAK DOESN'T NOT RETURN AS HOUSEMATES BUT GUEST TO PICK UP FIGHTS WITH HOUSEMATES

Whatever im just happy if she come's back :)

Originally posted by rimjhim1

Whatever im just happy if she come's back :)

shut up i hate MAHAK CHAHAL DIDNT GET JOB IN NORWAY AND RUNS TO INDIA BY PLANE TO ASK FOR SALAM KHAN FOR JOB IN HIS FILMS SHE A LOSER FREAKING BUZZ OFFF

THIS BORING TOPIC I JUST WANT AKASHDEEP SAIGAL TO WIN GET A LIFE PEOPLE THIS IS JUST  SHOW LOSERS

shut up i hate MAHAK CHAHAL DIDNT GET JOB IN NORWAY AND RUNS TO INDIA BY PLANE TO ASK FOR SALAM KHAN FOR JOB IN HIS FILMS SHE A LOSER FREAKING BUZZ OFFF

THIS BORING TOPIC I JUST WANT AKASHDEEP SAIGAL TO WIN GET A LIFE PEOPLE THIS IS JUST  SHOW LOSERS

Whatever makes you happy ;)

Mahek should hang her self