Mahek yahoo ;) V.B. Note Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Omgeee im so excited Mahek it look's like is really coming back, I cannot wait.
Suddenly everything is going to be so much more exciting, Mahek and Sid will hopefully stand up to the rest of them and then maybe one of them will winπŸ₯³.

Suddenly the equation is going to be so much more balanced again ;).

EXCITED...πŸ˜ƒ
there is going to be a contest between mahek laxmi n shonali! m sure mahek will win hands down on thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by tere_mere

there is going to be a contest between mahek laxmi n shonali! m sure mahek will win hands down on thisπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Contest oh , do you know what kind?😊
I am so Excited!! Want to see her!! Miss u Mahek Chahal
Want Mahek back. Except Sid none of the other contestants are deserving to go to the finals . Especially Sky, Juhi and Sunny. So Mahek, Sid and Amar in finals. Have to pick Amar because there is no choice. MAHEK SHOULD WIN.
Laxmi, Ok I may try hard and understand but who is voting for Shonali????Mahek is in..Please friends in India keep voting for her...😳
When is she coming back???
It will be a slap on Sky and juhi's faces.
Originally posted by soap_fan

When is she coming back???
It will be a slap on Sky and juhi's faces.

I think maybe wednesday, its between her Laxmi and Shonali but i've got full confidence ;).

Mahek yahoo ;) koi tujhe jungali kahe , yaa kaheta rahe , tu pyyar ki bhookhi hai , or dunia tujhe pyaar karta rahe . Mahek yahoo ;)

Edited by shonamona - 12 years ago
Originally posted by shonamona

Mahek yahoo ;) koi tujhe jungali kahe , yaa kaheta rahe , tu pyyar ki bhookhi hai , or dunia tujhe pyaar karta rahe . Mahek yahoo ;)

Um i'll take it your happy thenπŸ˜†

Or not...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by rimjhim1 - 12 years ago