Uff like seriously...:(

CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sidharth was on top of Pooja's hate list and I was second because I was his friend'
Last updated on: December 19, 2011 13:55 IST

Prev
Shonali Nagrani
Next

Shonali was seen hanging out with Sidharth Bharadwaj and he would seek her out whenever he was in trouble. The two seemed to be bonding so well on the show that Pooja Missra accused Shonali of having double standards because she complained of Amar, while sharing some close moments with Sidharth, despite having a boyfriend.

"Sidharth was on top of Pooja's hate list and I was second because I was his friend. She couldn't hate Andrew (Symonds) for supporting Sid because she was his translator. She doesn't have any credibility so I don't care what she says. It really doesn't make any difference to me," Shonali replies.

"I knew Sid much before I came on this show, so there was some comfort level. He was more like my younger brother who is studying in Australia. They have so much in common. Sid was nice to me and I trusted him the most in the house and his friendship is precious to me."

The only ones she would like to remain friends with after the show, she says are Laxmi, Vida, Raageshwari, Sid and Juhi Parmar.

^

^

^

The above is a exert from one of the interviews Shona gave, umm like seriously, did she really compare Sid to her brother, 🤢.

Either her niyat is a bit too clean and the people in Bigg boss are like the biggest manipulators ever because they really looked a bit too close for my liking and...
Or she is saying very weird things, maybe too escape from Shiraz's rath...loool if he has one..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In one of the episodes, Sid had clearly told that she is 'like' his sister.

Whatever they did, its all brother-sister love and affection stuff, thats all😃
CertifiedBabe thumbnail
Originally posted by: taurus27

I think if that was the case, it would be extremely sweet ;).

But too me for some reason, it didn't look like that :)

crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: taurus27

yes true! i actuall liked their frndship in bb house.
Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Shona never showed any weird affection towards Sid(atleast i didnt notice )cant say abt Sid..