Chaska Meter at Number 11

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
guys chaska meter gone down at number 11 why ? because of very less new threads last week . at least we need to open 40 to 45 new threads everyday and but we are just opened last week 20 to 25 new threads everyday.

we also need to comments other people posts .

come on guys .

i want everyone who view this post should comment here also . if you dont know what to write then just write i agree or i disagree or just write this is sad we need to do something . this may also help .

Edited by my_jaan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MariaMars- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Highly disappointed... 😒

Today we got an article about ekta's new show.. BALH is tagged there.. if we comment, our CM ratings will increase.. please do comment and rate it yaar..

leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes we have top open threads and particapte more, but i had stopped particapting mainly as every other post was of either someone complaining of body doubles, some of rams weight, some of ram priya banter, some  of scenes mismatch, in other words every post was of some complain or other, no helathy discussions, no analysis of epis, no fun topics so natuarrly the interst of all will be less.

i feel we should pledge toghter that we will try to find the goodness in BLAH and make the forum embrace the feel good vibe it used to have.
girdharmona thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i agre, we will surly comment make new thread.
Juneli thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
me too agree...its just that there has not been much active interaction in the BALH forum!!
IndYa4u thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lets get going guys... we gotta pull it back up ...  Edited by IndYa4u - 12 years ago
ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Gotta pull up our socks and bring BALH to the position that it deserves the most...
next week BALH ranking should rise!!!