Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Khabhi Haa..Khabhi Naa! A profile on ASR!

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 3:58am | IP Logged
I have been hearing a lot of negativity on the forum RE ASR and a lot of people are talking of another male entry to the show! Apparently they even have choices made of who it should be!( I am unfamiliar with Indian Serials so don't know most of these actors!) There seems to be a lot of "Bashing" as well! I have not spent a lot of time of the forum this weekend, but I have read some very negative posts here and there! ALL these people seem to have an issue with the charachter of ASR!

Therefore... I thought I will remind everyone of the "Charachter profile" of ASR! He was NEVER introduced as a "pretty boy chocolate hero"!  We were told right from get go to expect the unexpected from this guy! So that is what we are being given! The fact that ASR used La to supress his feelings for Khushi in the past months is NOT news to anyone! WE didn't LIKE it, but we knew it all along! FINALLY his non-existent conscience was awakened and he realized that he was not being fair to La, when he didn't feel for her what she felt for him! Therefore he called off his engagement!

The Raizada's are confused! (They ARE a confused bunch as it is!) My favourite line to describe them is "The MAHA Fools of RM"! I have not changed my mind on this one! They have NEVER understood Arnav and they have indulged him quite a bit too, coz of his temperamental nature! However if they tried to understand him better he MAY open up to them more often! Even Anjali is a culprit in all this! Despite her assertions to the contrary she doesn't get her "Chote" at all!

His "Khabhi Haa, Khabhi Naa" has got them all confused! They don't know why he does what he does! He has FINALLY made a RIGHT decision in his personal life and the sad part is they don't even REALIZE this! Or the process that he had to go through to FINALLY get to this point, that he can actually make a good decision and think of someone else's feelings and future when making that decision! All this time he was "Reacting!". He reacted to his attraction to Khushi and apparent "Lack of control" around her by announcing his intent to marry! He THEN pre-poned his engagement based on Khsuhi's assertions that his relationship status did not CONCERN her! Lavanya NEVER played a part in his decision making even though she was the next person most affected by these decisions after him!

For the first time he takes into consideration Lavanya's emotions and considers HER when making this decision! He wants to do RIGHT by her for the first time in this relationship! This is TRUE growth for a man like ASR!

I am sorry that a lot of people watching this show don't seem to APPRECIATE the depth of ASR's character! I know there are a LOT who do, and those people will understand why he was not "Rabba Veying" with Khushi and admiring Khushi's hair, when all this drama of the "called off engagement" was happening in the background! The man had a LOT on his mind! He needed to be there for his EX who was going to face some serious sadness + embarresement, and he too has to handle his family! So Rabba Ve with Khushi was not a priority and it would NOT have been consistant with the person he is becoming, who is trying to be "sensitive" to the feelings of others! It is HIGHLY inappropriate to be hitting on another women (who he thinks is STILL engaged by the way) while his own engagement has been called off, and he has to support his ex who is about to make her exit! So those who were disappointed by ASR's lack of reaction to Khushi's new look'.. I think that WAS appropriate given the circumstances!

It seems that people are going to get their wish RE a new man entering the show to give ASR a run for his money! I don't mind this, as long as the ARHI story continues to PROGRESS due to this, and maybe give our ASR the necessary incentive to confess his feelings!

Please do leave your comments, and feedback!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 19 December 2011 at 5:27am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

rs67Jordink.90.madhutzeif_Janki_luv_sweetzkitty25nancynairwrit_in_waterzonera1faree-Appy---Sobi----Krish--bs_deepsfj08pinky_blueskiesnaddiya26DiamondLifepc_pals

-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 4:00am | IP Logged
 I don't mind this, as long as the ARHI story continues to PROGRESS due to this, and maybe give our ASR the necessary incentive to confess his feelings!

@bold..so agree with you there my friend...and loved your post

Edited by appy2011 - 19 December 2011 at 4:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

kitty25 Goldie
kitty25
kitty25

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
yes u r right.we can't play pop or item songs in the funeral...just like that he can't enjoy kkg's new hair style or her present when lots of things going on his mind and its easy to criticize fictional character if u don't see in depth of that character.Stern Smile

MrDarcyfan

DiamondLife IF-Sizzlerz
DiamondLife
DiamondLife

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
I am really looking forward for some comic, light episodes..after this week.
I want someone to play cupid for ARHI (this new entry i have high hopes, not ganwaar like mami..plz CV)..As far as this new entry brings ARHI closer i am ready to increase my patience.

I just have one complain to CVs..that at this critical emotional break down...I hats off to ASR, he does not need any support and he is standing alone to face all the Raizadas and guptas including Khushi..

WHAT A TREMENDOUS TOLERANCE THIS MAN HAS...I BOW DOWN TO U ASR.. U TRULY IS STRONG..AND MAKING ME PROUD..nO ONE is understanding him..i wish someone could read his emotions and support him

MrDarcyfan

nikkiapril Groupbie
nikkiapril
nikkiapril

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
agree agree agree 100% u have beautifully answered the critics on this forum. THANX A TON
fj08 IF-Rockerz
fj08
fj08

Posted: 19 December 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
gr8 analysis... thats the difference between a good show and a good book, authors of a book cannot be forced to alter their characters and its story whereas a show is dependent on its viewers and with the digital age, there is way too much interference in the story...

i like how true to their characters arnav and khushi have stayed so far, arnav's speech at the engagement is so ASR... even though arnav has started to show their the ASR facade but that development of character is bcos of khushi's addition to his life

also a big point of debate recently was khushi not telling anjali the truth abt shyam but her character was so justified in trying to shield anjali from the bitter truth... that is khushi, she will be blamed later and she will face that bcos she did not want to hurt anjali 

i must have missed all the new entry posts that your post was a result of ... but frankly i have seen in this forum you have to ignore some of the posts... otherwise i would be going  Silly wonder how that works for the CVs, if someone from the team sees the forum, we dont want them to only see the complaints... so your post is very necessary and well done... gr8 job

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top