Posted: 12 years ago
welll got used to it, as far as we know that our show is the best, we shouldnt care about the ranking😉 what say

but keep up witht he good topics + votes as we can improve sooner or later
True...now I don't care..🥱
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

True...now I don't care..🥱

same here as i dont trust this rankings!! the calculations r not fair i guess...even if we get 10 articles our show wont raise up lol as the calculations r not fair!!!! so who cares about this ranking...sooner or later we will improve as sum shows r going off air...even if new ones r cuming...i dont care as shows r always exciting in the beginning, after a few months they will drop lol
true...but we have to try our best n best for our show...keep voting and keep updating positive posts..
i dont understand...i used to visit another forum...they have opened less than 10 thread this whole week and less than 10 comments in ech thread but still all the 10 threads hav become pink and that forum has shot up by +3...here we hav more than 15 comments but still it does not become pink..how does this thing actually work...also forums with very less no of threads opened has also shot up...but their no of views are high...does the viewership count???
Originally posted by lovekriyan

i dont understand...i used to visit another forum...they have opened less than 10 thread this whole week and less than 10 comments in ech thread but still all the 10 threads hav become pink and that forum has shot up by +3...here we hav more than 15 comments but still it does not become pink..how does this thing actually work...also forums with very less no of threads opened has also shot up...but their no of views are high...does the viewership count???

yes the viewership counts also...but i dont believe in all this now as we hav sooo many topics n replies...but still the views r so low lol...but it can b coz of the SAME active members
i can't believe that only bec of some 'same' active members , our forum is getting less ranks...we have had so many topics closed, reported n all that ...maybe that will count... 
If ranking jaye tel lenewho cares😛
Yeah ur rite khadde mein jaaye ranking😆😆😆

😡narak main jaye ranking  bs