Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
neha i would love to see hans working in nadu's garage but agn dadu won't approve this 
Ya waiting for nandu to take revenge.. I want Hans to learn a lesson. Harmony is so good compared to her parents. Thank God Harmony was close to Dadu from childhood.
.FALTU. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
yes Iam glad that Dadu has affected homony in a positvt way.
 I do not think we need to worry about Nandu, he will sure  respond back strongly.god i love their nok-joks
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree @Flucon...harmony is so nice nd selfless...as compared to her parents...nw m waiting fr tmrw episode...harmony ll try to cook...nd shikhar ll help him😛..in this show kids are more mature in comparison to olodies😆

nehasharma0007 thumbnail
cute episode today...nandu nd savitri...shikhar nd harmony rock😛...AG was lookin so cute in both attires in today episode
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i love her first hairstyle harmony was looking shoo adorable
hey what happend 2day? harshili came?
nehasharma0007 thumbnail
no harshilli didn't come today...it continued with same harmony telling shikhar to call her GF...nd both them having tea at chintoo mama restaurent...rest were the scenes of nandu nd savitri..where savitri is acting drunk to teach nandu a lesson...nd dadu arrives at the end...then hans nd hiral are invited fr some valentine party
nehasharma0007 thumbnail

why the detailed written updates are not so regular in this forum...?? only monday updates are regular nd on time

Thanks a lot @nehasharma. I cant wait for harshili to come & break shikhar's love bubble lol..