Episode Discussion Thread - Page 15

Posted: 12 years ago
After drum Harmony will surely capture that S s bedroom and daddu will cancel that rentroom idea and will allot that bedroom to Harmony baby🤣
Just saw repeat on tv and enjoyed the epi more and more and  in precap  it looklike  Harmony baby was enjoying in drum wholeheartedly.
Originally posted by -prime-

After drum Harmony will surely capture that S s bedroom and daddu will cancel that rentroom idea and will allot that bedroom to Harmony baby🤣
then...savitri's expression will be...🤣🤣🤣..poor nandu...bchara..gaya kaam se...🤣🤣

I guess harmony was playing in the drum... I saw that she had this naughty expression on her face when she emerged from the water 🤣

Harmony said savitri that they u dont  have B tub so made drum her B tub😆  Harmonmy tell savitri that  poor ppl livr like this and she pity daddu 🤣S gave her dotty clothes harmony and asked her wear than carefully and Harmony took that bedroom and his mom was very angry on H. Precap stone peltting on WHITE HOUSE by  crediter and Hiraj still  belives that Ajmera will save him😆

Harmony said savitri that they u dont  have B tub so made drum her B tub😆  Harmonmy tell savitri that  poor ppl livr like this and she pity daddu 🤣S gave her dotty clothes harmony and asked her wear than carefully and Harmony took that bedroom and his mom was very angry on H. Precap stone peltting on WHITE HOUSE by  crediter and Hiraj still  belives that Ajmera will save him😆
The precap...😲...by the way Nandu was so happy because Hans is bankrupt now...the way he wanted to go and that so badly...🤣
thank u @prime for the update
Harmony is so smart

thnkss for giving the update prime..Goodness she made drum bathtub🤣
i knew it tht harmy baby will get that shikhar's room😆
now dadu will return home with hansraj and hiral...
then savitri become...🤣🤣
i love savitri...the actor playing that role is really doing an awesome job...the expressions at bathroom and bedroom r outstanding...