Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i created my mobile number with 1 lac Rupees to Sms for Mehak!
prasadarya thumbnail
I somehow am not able to digest the fact that the contestants left behind now are a reflection of the people's voting and choices. What makes me wonder is because there are a few aspects of the voting rules that makes it open to abuse. For example, a person can cast multiple votes from the same mobile number. This leaves the option open for participants to pre-engineer rigging of votes on a wholesale basis whenever they get nominated. The next question is how confidential are the votes? From what I recall, the voting is supposed to be managed by one of the Big 5 Consulting Firms (not sure which one - E&Y or Cap Gemini or someone else). The question is how secret is this management? Do the organizers or anyone else have access to this information on an ongoing basis? If the daily votes are available, then the information can be leaked - and the votes again rigged by a participant (am not saying that they are doing it, but the system seems to have loopholes for this to happen). If the organizers really want the contentstants to be undisputably the choice of the people, then the yshould : (1) Allow ONLY ONE VOTE per mobile number (2) Must publicly announce the details of the body that manages the voting, and what assurances they can give to ensure confidentiality of the voting pattern. Without these parameters, I personally feel that there is no point at all in the public voting, since their voting need not be the deciding factor on who stays and who goes.
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Where is the poll?? Is it for India only??
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel so Horrible.. I live in NY .. Can't vote for Mahek .. so guys plz Vote for MAHEK !!! its about time justice is served !!!!!!!! 
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sorry guys, needed 2 warn u dat some members r posing as Mahek fans but trying 2 mislead ppl wid saying things like other housemates having more votes. Dat's impossible as no where is der such an indication. It's just a way 2 den accuse whn Mahek return,s dat Mahek has been brought in due 2 rigging. Don't fall 4 it guys.

Anyways don't be complacent nd keep supporting Mahek.