Gurti in Radio Mirchi with Vikrant..WU & audio.. - Page 10

Posted: 12 years ago
so nice to hear them talk...it seemed that it has been ages since we heard them...i want them to come with a bang in 2012 as together...love them so much and miss them so much...No other show is far better and GHSP had more expressions and that IPKKND is not even close to GHSP...that show is a copycat...that show does not give us the same flame like GHSP...GURTI are the magical couple and Arnav-khushi can't even meet that level of perfection...LONG LIVE GHSP...LONG LIVE MAANEET...๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘totally agree hon that IPKKND is a total copycat its funny since maaneet have been on screen with they brilliant out of this world acting how jodis wanna copy them,well i say try as much as they like but they are no where near like gurti they cant even be close to them let alone be like them,even if geet as finished gurti are an always will be no 1 jodi for us fans,loved they interviews just for us fans an pray we see gurti on screen together again inshallah๐Ÿ˜Š
@Bobby: Thanks a lots for the link dear and for uploading it on YT, one thing, when I heard the interview in Radio Mirchi's site, Vikrant mentioned to GurTi about some candle protest, this is not with in the link in YT which u posted...
thank u bobby :) 
and i hope dey will be back together soon 
Thank you so much Bobby.๐Ÿค—
thanks for posting!

it seems like they really need a break. they have been working so hard and been working through illnesses that they deserve this time to relax. 

I know they don't want to get our hopes up but we need to keep working our best to make sure we get either GHSP season 2 or a new show with Gurti.

We can do it! It sounds like Endemol seemed interested. We just need to keep on fighting and not give up. We can't let them think this is a fad, we need to show that we are in this to win this (i can't believe i just said that...)

Thanks again!
Thanks for the radio interview transcript Bobby! ๐Ÿ˜Š

I miss Maaneet so much! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
THANK YOU SO MUCH...REALLY HOPE TO SEE THEM BACK...๐Ÿ˜”

LIFE SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT GURTI...๐Ÿ˜ญ
i so wish ke koi hamari muraad puri kar de, gurti ko wapas lane mai with GHSP season 2 or a new show!!!!!!!! :(
Wow gurti
Rj is really sweet he took everything
Said by gurti fans in his stride and didn't 
Took it personally some of the things
Said to him
Thnxs vikrant for indulging gurti fans