Gurti in Radio Mirchi with Vikrant..WU & audio.. - Page 6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
that was actually a really good interview!!
i really enjoyed it
thank you so much for posting!
i loved drashti's response when vikrant told her how on his wall the fans reacted when he spelt DD's name wrong πŸ˜† and i also liked gurti's response when he told them that fans from all over the world r sendin their love n praying for ghsp season 2
gurti sound so lovely <3
thanks again bobby :)

maahifun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=jyoti06]
All take chill pill and continue fights for season 2 πŸ˜† ...fact that both came together for this radio interview to clarify that both hv not signed anything new is proof enough that in future too both hv no issues working together if they r offered something but as actors they need to sound diplomatic on air as they cant commit the viewers anything unless they sign something  😳...so try to understand this and continue your fight bec we know that they hv not signed anything yet ...
Try to understand their indirect signals ...if they dint wanted to come together then aaj Gurti would not hv come to this interview also since show is over ..why will they bother to come together ?? but they cant promise us something which is not in their hands ...fact that both came together on air should give us enough hopes to get season 2 of this show 😳
As actors they need to keep all doors open and make sure that fans do not stop loving them even in the worst scenarios and since both dunno season 2 is coming or not ,so they making sure that even if they appear individually ,fans should not stop loving them and so both gave diplomatic answers but actions speak louder than words and appearing together on air in a radio interview after show is over says it all πŸ˜ƒ...[/quote]

you spoke ma mind dear...people just jump the gun everytime something related to ghsp or gurti comes...i am +ve that our dreams are just around the cornerπŸ˜ƒ

tazeen_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
  can't believe it ..did they actually come together on radio or it was via phone interview Bobby...hope not...but interview is good ...with some hopes..
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I'm very confused now.πŸ˜• Abb Kya Hogga ?  I hope ke bass Gurti Jaldi ah jayeπŸ˜ƒEdited by jaspreetm2815 - 12 years ago
anupm04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hope they work together again in ghsp 2
Thnx for the update
blackb28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks Bobby For the Link & WU.

LuvScooby thumbnail
It was a good interview...Actors need break as well, as much as we want to see them.
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LuvScooby

It was a good interview...Actors need break as well, as much as we want to see them.

Exactly so...Hope they come back completely refreshed...
Alyaa_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thx... gc said they'll work together if they gt a chance, thats enuf 4 me 4 d time being bt our fight is still on!!!!
..AnushaGeet.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing πŸ€—
Really hoping to see Gurti together again 😊 Edited by aanappin - 12 years ago