Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Asmi13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for WU Bobby
Gurti have penchant for doing something new everytime...but we should not lose hope & continue with our halla bol
angelika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Zee_News

Were they together kya? Is it only this the interview? Then Why the RJ said to post questions to them? Bobby or anyone else Can u please upload it? I want to hear it... I haven't hear it :-(

zee still audio is not out dear...v are also waiting for the audio...hope v get it soon..

edited 
audio out dear ( credit to the up loader)

Edited by --aarthi-- - 12 years ago
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jyoti06

All take chill pill and continue fights for season 2 πŸ˜† ...fact that both came together for this radio interview to clarify that both hv not signed anything new is proof enough that in future too both hv no issues working together if they r offered something but as actors they need to sound diplomatic on air as they cant commit the viewers anything unless they sign something  😳...so try to understand this and continue your fight bec we know that they hv not signed anything yet ...
Try to understand their indirect signals ...if they dint wanted to come together then aaj Gurti would not hv come to this interview also since show is over ..why will they bother to come together ?? but they cant promise us something which is not in their hands ...fact that both came together on air should give us enough hopes to get season 2 of this show 😳
As actors they need to keep all doors open and make sure that fans do not stop loving them even in the worst scenarios and since both dunno season 2 is coming or not ,so they making sure that even if they appear individually ,fans should not stop loving them and so both gave diplomatic answers but actions speak louder than words and appearing together on air in a radio interview after show is over says it all πŸ˜ƒ...

Me too agree with u Jyoti...I think we should carry on with our fights till we get them back with GHSP season 2 ..Me too agree to it that if there was not even a bit chances open then why did they bother to come togther & speak out for the fanz..Its a ray of hope for us & we should carry out our war till we get the outcome..Thanxx Jyoti for ur analysis dear.πŸ˜ƒ
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: --aarthi--

bobby what do u think dear abt the interview me confused

After Jyoti explained I'm still having a bit hope..
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanxx bobby...😊...ab hamara kaam shuru hota hai...hume channel and PH se baat karni hogi...πŸ‘πŸΌ DD and GC ki line abhi tak to clear hai...so, let's do itπŸ‘πŸΌ ...Gurti were talking so nicely😍...and special thanx to Vikrant...😍...He emphasized dis fact so nicelyπŸ‘πŸΌ
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: singh24

Thanks a lot bobby  

I hope and pray that Gurti  will come together..😊 
Sabhi kuch to enke  hath me  nahi hai...
Hum fans ko   koshish  karni hogi...
Ye sab log  jawab bhi bade  diplomatic dete hain...
Lets  hope , pray , and fight ...Halla Bol .πŸ‘πŸΌ 

U r welcome dear..πŸ˜ƒ
I too hope so..πŸ˜‰
I think they gave us some hints...πŸ˜‰
So letz fight it out..πŸ˜‰
manid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: --aarthi--

zee still audio is not out dear...v are also waiting for the audio...hope v get it soon..

edited 
audio out dear ( credit to the up loader)

Its only edited version...not full..πŸ˜•...plz tell me?
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: manid

Its only edited version...not full..πŸ˜•...plz tell me?

I think its full..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
WELCOME ALL YAARO...πŸ€—