Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: maaniqra

I really hope and prayer that Gurti will work together

Hope so...but I'm very confused now...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
All take chill pill and continue fights for season 2 πŸ˜† ...fact that both came together for this radio interview to clarify that both hv not signed anything new is proof enough that in future too both hv no issues working together if they r offered something but as actors they need to sound diplomatic on air as they cant commit the viewers anything unless they sign something  😳...so try to understand this and continue your fight bec we know that they hv not signed anything yet ...
Try to understand their indirect signals ...if they dint wanted to come together then aaj Gurti would not hv come to this interview also since show is over ..why will they bother to come together ?? but they cant promise us something which is not in their hands ...fact that both came together on air should give us enough hopes to get season 2 of this show 😳
As actors they need to keep all doors open and make sure that fans do not stop loving them even in the worst scenarios and since both dunno season 2 is coming or not ,so they making sure that even if they appear individually ,fans should not stop loving them and so both gave diplomatic answers but actions speak louder than words and appearing together on air in a radio interview after show is over says it all πŸ˜ƒ...

Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
after seeing the full interview me totally confused...

guys Geet is second position in CM ... rating is out and Vijay sir cheered us with this msg

Geet and Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani does feature in this weeks Chaska Meter as the show went off-air just last week.

I must say that both the shows were pretty consistent in their ranking and they have a huge fanbase which makes a strong case for Season 2. πŸ˜Š

Cheers,
Vijay

Edited by --aarthi-- - 12 years ago
singh24 thumbnail
Thanks a lot bobby  
I hope and pray that Gurti  will come together..😊 
Sabhi kuch to enke  hath me  nahi hai...
Hum fans ko   koshish  karni hogi...
Ye sab log  jawab bhi bade  diplomatic dete hain...
Lets  hope , pray , and fight ...Halla Bol .πŸ‘πŸΌ 
DDbiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bobby nothing special in d interview πŸ˜•
It seems frm WU..Its hardly a 5 to 7 minute interview 😭
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

All take chill pill and continue fights for season 2 πŸ˜† ...fact that both came together for this radio interview to clarify that both hv not signed anything new is proof enough that in future too both hv no issues working together if they r offered something but as actors they need to sound diplomatic on air as they cant commit the viewers anything unless they sign something  😳...so try to understand this and continue your fight bec we know that they hv not signed anything yet ...
Try to understand their indirect signals ...if they dint wanted to come together then aaj Gurti would not hv come to this interview also since show is over ..why will they bother to come together ?? but they cant promise us something which is not in their hands ...fact that both came together on air should give us enough hopes to get season 2 of this show 😳
As actors they need to keep all doors open and make sure that fans do not stop loving them even in the worst scenarios and since dunno season 2 is coming or not ,so they making sure that even if they appear individually ,fans should not stop loving them and so both gave diplomatic answers but actions speak louder that words and appearing together on air in a radio interview after show is over says it all πŸ˜ƒ...

thanks Jyo di for clearing the little confusion in me
angelika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
bobby dear thank u so much wu.am dying for their interview
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: shylasail

Move on ppl no point in sticking to one thing magic has been created keep only the memories move on fighting for unnecessary things like s2 will only lead in pain if gurti have to work together they will if not they won't so ppl move on

Jshaila why create a new ID just to write this 😳...being a mod we can catch the MIDs dear 😳...Anyways just a small request to u ...if people want to fight ..let them be ..dont demoralise them just because u dont want to ...lets respect everyone's choice 😳
Edited by jyoti06 - 12 years ago
angelika12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: jyoti06

Jshaila why create a new ID just to write this 😳...being a mod we can catch the MIDs dear 😳...Anyways just a small request to u ...if people want to fight ..let them be ..dont demoralise them just because u dont want to ...lets respect everyone's choice 😳

hey jyothi thank u so much for understanding us.ur best mod ever😊
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Thanks bobby di...i hope they both come together soon.