Gurti in Radio Mirchi with Vikrant..WU & audio..

Posted: 12 years ago
FOR ALL ghsp FANS. HEAR THE GURMEET AND DRISHTEE INTERVIEW BIT ON AIR IN A FEW MINUTES.
SHALL UPLOAD THE ENTIRE INTERVIEW ON MY PAGE AT 5PM

GHSP FANS:: PLAYING TERI DEEWAANI SONG FOR GURTI..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIxN8M-QOsE&feature [/YOUTUBE]

Credits to the uploader for the WU..
GC said show itna achanak khatam hgua abhi tak hume ni yakeen ho raha itni aadat pad gayi hai shoot ki to hum samajh sakte hai ki fanzzz ko kaisa lag raha hoga...
drashti said abhi show end hua hai hum bahut kaam kar chuke hai abhi bas mujhe bahut saare weekend dikh rahe hai abhi bas aaram karna hai...
DD: aaj main jo bhi hoon its all coz of u.. thx for ur luv n blessin... season 2 i don know.. sabko grow karna hai.. n m sure ki u all will luv me in future too...keep luvin me

GC: aaj main jo hoon apki wajah se... appne iitna pyaar diya thx... plz bura mat maniye ki khatam hua... m sure aage bhi ayenge, aage badna hai... aage bhi acha hoga

DD: ending for a better beginning...
GC said thanks to fans mei jo b hu aap sab ki wajah se hui agar mauka mila toh jarur kaam karenge
dd saying because of your blessings i am here,about GHSP 2 not sure,we want to grow,follow me with my new show,somewhat same was GC s reply,said bura mat mano,follow my new show
dd...thanks fans bcoz of ? ...no scene of ghsp season 2...every wants to look forward.

Written update of today's interview of Drashti and Gurmeet on RJ Vikrant's show on Radio Mirchi... Courtesy Neha Gupta... ~Sadia~ Written updates of Gurti interview with RJ Vikrant ! .. By Neha Gupta :) GEET huyi sabse pyaari according to rj'coz this show became so laovable'..lakhs people love this show and these actors'..they are protesting not to end this show or give this show back.. Rj=first you both tell hi hello to your fans coz unka haq pehle hai aap par.. Gc=namaskaar guys,,sat sri akal.. Dd=hii guys' Rj=now both tell hi hello to each other' Gc=hello' Dd=hii gurmeet.. Gc=how are you drashti? Dd=m gud and how are you? Gc=very gud very gud.. Rj=gc n dd,,fans jo hai disappointed hai what did you want to say them? Gc=ha actually now the shoot is over abruptly'went to shoot then came back from shoot.. and now we don't understand what to do or what not'? We are very used to shoot..daily we went on set at 7'and now no more shoot'I am feeling weird'I can understand what fans are feeling now'. Rj=I know I know' Dd=only one thing I want to say that'I think we need a long break'.because we worked very long'and now only holiday mode is visible'(chhutti mode dikh raha hai mujhe..) Rj=holiday mode'they guys also deserves a breaks'they worked very long'is any show tat you both will come back in geet-2 or any other show? Dd=I want to say to my all fans.tat .today I am here at this position all because of you..thank u so much'your love and your blessing I am here today'honestly about geet'season 2'I don't know' but again'all want to grow'.and I am sure tat if I ll do any other thing ever I know you will follow me there and pls follow me and love you the same'. Gc=I also want to say my all fans tat I am here today at this position just because of you all'.you guys gave us so much love'.you saw me in every role and liked it so much'and I wish you guys will see us like this'we will get new shows'if we both get some chance then we ll work surely'.everyone want to grow in life' please do not feel bad tat this show ended'I think a good work should be good end'and I am happy tat when a good show got end then people will remember this always in life long... Dd=I think this was an end for a good beginning'. Rj=gurti means gurmeet and drashti's fans this song for ur special request'teri deewani'

Vikrant updated his status..
FOR ALL GHSP FANS (ALL GROUP)...GURMEET & DRASHTI ARE LUCKY TO HAVE UR LOVE...& FOR ME...BAS DUA MEIN YAAD RAKHIYEGA..!! THANKS..
Plzz guys do read our lovely mod, Jyoti's analysis on Pg-2..
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
Delhi ppl., plz tune in 98.3 FM & give us the updates😃 Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
I really hope and prayer that Gurti will work together
if not everything...will seems baseless
cos they are the most important people
Originally posted by KTPROCKS

if not everything...will seems baseless
cos they are the most important people
Hope, pray & wish for so to happen..
we want Gurti back in our lives..Can't live without them..
Thank u Bobby...
Hope sm1 give us WU..
Bobby dont forget to upload d entire interview frm RJ's fb page...
bobby here is link  for written update dear...credit goes to the uploader...

and this is wat is written update

written update og radio show
credits to Rohini Mankotia

DD: aaj main jo bhi hoon its all coz of u.. thx for ur luv n blessin... season 2 i don know.. sabko grow karna hai.. n m sure ki u all will luv me in future too...keep luvin me

GC: aaj main jo hoon apki wajah se... appne iitna pyaar diya thx... plz bura mat maniye ki khatam hua... m sure aage bhi ayenge, aage badna hai... aage bhi acha hoga

Edited by --aarthi-- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by DDbiggestfan

Thank u Bobby...
Hope sm1 give us WU..
Bobby dont forget to upload d entire interview frm RJ's fb page...
U r welcome Simran..
after the WU..I'm very confused..
OK..I'll do it dear..
bobby what do u think dear abt the interview me confused
Originally posted by --aarthi--

bobby here is link  for written update dear...credit goes to the uploader...

and this is wat is written update

written update og radio show
credits to Rohini Mankotia

Thanxx for the link & the update dear..😃