Bigg Boss Season 5

Juhi ko Andrew se bhi Problem hai???

amina.ahmedraza thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Click here

Juhi only did in what she best she yelled..and than left it was Andrew who tackled the situation later on some please knock some senses in this lady's brain.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
andrew has zero interest in house politics and fights  because he is guest and other housemates r not aware of it thats why juhi finds andrew behavior strange  because she is not aware that he is  guest  only ...she was not present on the spot when andrew sorted out the problem because he asked girls to sleep  that could be the reason she was questioning  abt andrew involvement in that fight
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
 Andrew should have problem with her why she having? really she is Moron!
nik18 thumbnail
But this lady is pathetic... Few weeks back she was accusing Mahek of being a "mein mein gal" and what is she doing now? bloody hypocrite... Amar is back to being his spinelessself..i guess...
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i guess itz d side effect of sallu class... when salman gave a hint on juhi supporting sky...dat supporting a wrong people is also not good...

finally she is showing her true colors... she is a damn insecure person... she remained low prfile so far... sari profile sky,sid,mahek,pooja m ko he le jaa rahe the...but as der r few housemates...toh ab toh profile main aana he padega...
crazy4fawad thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

andrew has zero interest in house politics and fights  because he is guest and other housemates r not aware of it thats why juhi finds andrew behavior strange  because she is not aware that he is  guest  only ...she was not present on the spot when andrew sorted out the problem because he asked girls to sleep  that could be the reason she was questioning  abt andrew involvement in that fight

juhi ko upto date information hoti hai abt whats happening in house...its jst that she thinks v high of herself n thinks she has crazzy fan following...hence she cant digest ki salman came n apprecitaed andrews...whereas appreciation toh juhi mam ki honi chahoiye! bas isliye pet mein dard ho gaya juhi ko! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: tere_mere

juhi ko upto date information hoti hai abt whats happening in house...its jst that she thinks v high of herself n thinks she has crazzy fan following...hence she cant digest ki salman came n apprecitaed andrews...whereas appreciation toh juhi mam ki honi chahoiye! bas isliye pet mein dard ho gaya juhi ko! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

i dont think sky and amar will say gud words for symonds..sky to kehga hi nahi kii how beautifully symnd handled situtation    and iam not sure abt amar...๐Ÿ˜‰ thats my opnion๐Ÿ˜‰
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜†Juhi ko un sabse problem hai who gets appreciated other than her๐Ÿ˜ญ
This content was originally posted by: nik18

But this lady is pathetic... Few weeks back she was accusing Mahek of being a "mein mein gal" and what is she doing now? bloody hypocrite... Amar is back to being his spinelessself..i guess...

really i also hate this lady juhi ,drama queen.
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Firstly Juhi is such a dirty character, that comes out in this video - she reeks of jealousy...and mooli parantha๐Ÿ˜‰

Secondly, spineless Amar has not learnt a lesson, he is still part of the evil axis and plotting and conspiring. Maybe he will go this week!!!!