Is Show ko Extra entries ka naam doon

Posted: 12 years ago
Whats up with the Cv's !Instaed of moving Arshi's track here we r told of a new entry  how LAME could be dat , are the cv's gone to sleep or they have lost interest in the show .
Wasn't it suppose to be a love stry of arnav and khushi , we got rid of LA and Shyam and now xyzs and tom dick n harry's entering .

I dont knw how they r going to do  But at the moemnt it sounds REALLy silly.Please keep the uniqueness of th e show and dont make it like these balaji shows!

Is show ko Extra entries ka naam doon?
mayb this guy is their till akash and payal marriage...to create humour and jealousy this mami relative is brought...mayb the guy likes khushi since they both will b from lucknow...and will tell that he likes her...which will not b liked by arnav and whereever khushi goes...arnav will follow to keep that guy away from her...this might b there till the akash payal marriage...till mahaepisode...since mahaepisode mayb we will get aranv khushi marriage
lets see wht it is all about But there should have been atleast a LOVE CONFESSION cuz this TANGLES will just create stupidity like other shows !
🤬 nothing just dragging
i will belive it when i see it in an article... some of the shows said arhi will be married by now!
Cv's u r Moving Out out Track...This is not Done!!...u cant destroY uA SHOW LIKE THIS!...wake up Cv's wake up before its too Late!!!...
wat's the Need of Love interest for Khushi??...Ua story seems to focus on ArHi...But wat we are getting Is ...New love interest for Arhi...Shyam ,,,,La..N Now this New One...🤢
Change Ua Title cv's N Put ...Arhi saying this...Iss tOrture ko me Kya naam doon

well ya , i wouldnt mind a new guy for anjali though lets see when IF updates it
Originally posted by shtl_l

mayb this guy is their till akash and payal marriage...to create humour and jealousy this mami relative is brought...mayb the guy likes khushi since they both will b from lucknow...and will tell that he likes her...which will not b liked by arnav and whereever khushi goes...arnav will follow to keep that guy away from her...this might b there till the akash payal marriage...till mahaepisode...since mahaepisode mayb we will get aranv khushi marriage
ArHi are going to have a new life in the new year, wasn't that what was said on the ad they were filming? So maybe this will all be sorted out by then.

Till then, imagine a new character following Khushi around, calling her Kussiji & aap & whatnot, and Bitwaa having steam come from his ears! WOW!

who knws i doubt these cvs r ruining the show
Originally posted by shtl_l

Like ur idea...if it really goes this way then it might be interesting to watch and i want the maha episode to come soon if tht's the case  ðŸ˜ƒ