Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm just thinking though, it's not Kastur who needs to feel jealous b/c she already loves Mohan. It's Mohan that needs to feel jealous. 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: 786786

I'm just thinking though, it's not Kastur who needs to feel jealous b/c she already loves Mohan. It's Mohan that needs to feel jealous. 

What you say is true. ðŸ˜†  But I cringe at some jealousy tracks.  They sometimes border on over possessiveness.  That's not to say it couldn't be done well with just some light moments and hints here and there. But the way they've set it up, there's really no reason for that to happen with Kastur.  
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

If there's love, jealousy is obvious, and Kastur was already jealous when she saw Mohan with Nee-kee-ta 😆 Anyways, Sia seems to be a foreign girl, so she will hug Mohan for sure. They will have talks where Mohan will smile. As a best friend, they'd likely to get close (yeah hugs only) 😆 And there's no way for Mohan to get jealous for Kastur as Sia is a girl 😛 I'd actually loved if Kastur's pencil box boyfriend suddenly appears from nowhere 🤣

Just want Sia to play a positive part in MohUr's relationship 😳
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Dear CVs, if you've read this far.  Do not make her a best friend.  Please.  The article is either wrong, exaggerating, or you can change it.  

She was part of the same group as Mohan hang out in.  They weren't phone buddies or anything, but she was secretly in love with him (since you are going that route).
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

Dear CVs, if you've read this far.  Do not make her a best friend.  Please.  The article is either wrong, exaggerating, or you can change it.  

She was part of the same group as Mohan hang out in.  They weren't phone buddies or anything, but she was secretly in love with him (since you are going that route).

If she wasn't phone buddies or anything else with Mohan, how come will she arrive at Gala House to meet him? So she has to be some kinda best friend, and for this, she will come to India just to meet Mohan!!!!!!
KhatamKahani thumbnail
People come back to India after being abroad, no? ðŸ˜†  People do coincidentally run into each other, no?  Or maybe she purposely tries to run into him, in hopes of a romance only to find out he's married. (Though why she wouldn't come to know of this from others...)
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Maybe she'd just come to visit India and end up meeting Mohan in coincidence 😆 I want Mohan to take her in Gala House and request her to stay there 😆 That would irritate Baapji even more and I'd love it 😛
KhatamKahani thumbnail
While I'm all for irritating Baapji, please don't have her stay at the Gala house. I don't even want to imagine all the things that the CVs would cook up. ðŸ˜†
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: likarsh

While I'm all for irritating Baapji, please don't have her stay at the Gala house. I don't even want to imagine all the things that the CVs would cook up. ðŸ˜†

Lets see what happens. 🤔
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

So CV should bring the pencil box wala guy from her past 🤣

Jokes aside I hate jealousy track to the core they always go bad 🤢
Edited by pyar-ishk - 12 years ago