Dharampatni

TB; Janice Sobti to debut with dharampatni - Page 2

JugniPH thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
thnx for sharing...
hmm..don't know why..i feel that saroj will try to make this new entry her bahu..remember the weddng promo...saroj said that she will break kastur mohan relatn..and she always want a educated bahu who can help mohan to fulfill his dreams..this girl is frm london..and saroj still hate kastur...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Ultimate test of swadeshi vs. videshi...Saroj will love London return, & Baapji will hate her...🥱🥱Now its the tale of Mohan's two 'girl' friends...🥱🥱...CVs, try something original for a change...😔...btw, tfs, Soaps!😊
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing

I'm not feeling this track I would rather they focus on developing characters currently in the show then this friend angle. Some of us may not like this track but the masses do. Best of luck to the DP team hope it give them what the want.
786786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree with the post above, Saroj will want her to replace Kastur.

I think Mohan never liked her though even when they studied together in London, she was just madly in love with him. Kastur is going to be jealous and i guess angry/sad that Mohan lied to her about having guy friends only and i think Mohan will try to convince her that their only friends but then some misunderstanding is going to happen.

In this process, Kastur will leave him and then Mohan's going to realize that he was actually falling in love with her and that he needs her.

[my predictions]

ps: this new track kind of reminds me of tere liye :/
Edited by 786786 - 12 years ago
786786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pyar-ishk

Thanks for sharing

I'm not feeling this track I would rather they focus on developing characters currently in the show then this friend angle. Some of us may not like this track but the masses do. Best of luck to the DP team hope it give them what the want.

But you know, i think with this new track, they are focusing on developing the characters more, b/c we need to learn about Mohan's London life b/c that's where the whole story starts, esp. when it comes to his fake degree.
786786 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nandalala

Ultimate test of swadeshi vs. videshi...Saroj will love London return, & Baapji will hate her...🥱🥱Now its the tale of Mohan's two 'girl' friends...🥱🥱...CVs, try something original for a change...😔...btw, tfs, Soaps!😊

I AGREE 100%!!
CV's really need to try something different, this new track seems so typical.
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: 786786

But you know, i think with this new track, they are focusing on developing the characters more, b/c we need to learn about Mohan's London life b/c that's where the whole story starts, esp. when it comes to his fake degree.

Perhaps you're right so let's see how it plays out and pray for the best. We always guess and predict one and CV here has always managed to show us else so let's wait & watch.
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't care for this character as long they don't show Mohan is equally in love with her.
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sam123_0

I don't care for this character as long they don't show Mohan is equally in love with her.

But mohan was not in larkyioun ka chakkar he told that to bobby categorically didn't he? 😕
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hate this. Mohan wasn't lying he said he had all guy friends.  We know when Mohan lies.  That wasn't one of them.

And now we're no doubt going to have the Indian/non-Indian girl comparisons.  Traditional/modern, etc etc.  I wan to know how many of the females writing this crap and working behind the scenes walk around and work in only churidars, salwars and kurtas?  Espousing crap that they wouldn't practise.