Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Vimmi.

Yes..totally agree. But we can't help it cuz some people live in the world of IGNORANCE. I advice all those OPPOSING her ren-entry and thinking that it is rigged to PLEASE GO and check the number of FB ids's in her support and the numbers of pages opened JUST to bring her back. No other contestant..be it a earlier television Bahu or beta or villian or even a world famous po"nstar who had a fan following BEFORE BB5 itself..none of them have so many FB pages in their side and so much support which is visible in the largest social networking website in the world called FACEBOOK. And ofocurse i dont hope people coming up with this thought that all those 1000's and 100's FB ids who have showed their love for Mahek are made by Salman!!

really we are ignorant??if she has so many fans like no television bahu or beta or villian ever had,then how come she got VOTED OUT??πŸ˜†if  it was salmans hand then it is ofcourse rigging and running the show,if he can get her out then he can also make her win no??preciously my point...and if she went out with audience votes then how shonali,sid and amar got more votes than her inspite of having 1000s and 1000s of fans??
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes..totally agree. But we can't help it cuz some people live in the world of IGNORANCE. I advice all those OPPOSING her ren-entry and thinking that it is rigged to PLEASE GO and check the number of FB ids's in her support and the numbers of pages opened JUST to bring her back. No other contestant..be it a earlier television Bahu or beta or villian or even a world famous po"nstar who had a fan following BEFORE BB5 itself..none of them have so many FB pages in their side and so much support which is visible in the largest social networking website in the world called FACEBOOK. And ofocurse i dont hope people coming up with this thought that all those 1000's and 100's FB ids who have showed their love for Mahek are made by Salman!!

Absolutely agreeπŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ The truth will remain the truth😊.

Plus i dont think it is right to compare PM with Dolly Bindra or Sameer Soni. PM wasnt "normal" in her behaviour since day one..From the broomstick case , to all those fights..scratches, bangles etc..it was a different thing inher case. BB had already warned her once after that broom stick case which BB usually never does. So you can't expect some one to be spared twice?And top of that expect that person who has done two major "weird acts" including a violent push in one of those two things  to enter as a wild card entry.😲
bb2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mahek will be getting lot of support but this is ridiculous to bring her back now and there will be lot of opposition to this decision.wild card enty happens in the middle of show not direct enty into final which is very unfair.this week also she will be save from nomination and only 1 for nominations left before finale its really absurd decision by biggboss.mahek going out was totally unfair but mahek coming back is even more unfair.but still i feel that history will repeat itself and mahek will miss the biggboss tile .ofcourse she will reach finale but not a winner.
Vimmi. thumbnail
Originally posted by: wicked gal

really we are ignorant??if she has so many fans like no television bahu or beta or villian ever had,then how come she got VOTED OUT??πŸ˜†if  it was salmans hand then it is ofcourse rigging and running the show,if he can get her out then he can also make her win no??preciously my point...and if she went out with audience votes then how shonali,sid and amar got more votes than her inspite of having 1000s and 1000s of fans??

The reason whys he got voted out is obvious..her eviction was rigged..Nishu made a post on this and it was also rigged as you can see how many people are with her and with so much support she can't loose to Sid,Shonali and Amar..so very obviously and logically it is impossible and her eviction was rigged.And as if the audience votes counts? If that would have been the case then Shakti Kapoor couldn't have been evicted any which way so soon.

Of course , If she has this many fans then she can win but it is wrong to say that Salman will make her win because as of now she clearly has many fans. And waise bhi..Juhi will win the show ..its all there in the internet about how it has been already decided that she will win.

Clearly, this show is just rigged..be it evictions or winners..it is rigged.As of now ..If Juhi wins then its till kind of ok cuz she does have many fans but when there are rumours that it has already been decided that she will win things become fishy and doubtful. But if we say that From Juhi,Mahek,Sid,Amar,Sky and Sunny..the winner can be one from Amar,Sky,Sunny and Sid..then this is something quite impossible because Juhi and Mahek certainly have more votes by there side AS OF NOW. the situations in BB is dynamic and the other contestants might gain more fans in teh coming time aswell.
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Juhi will be the last one to walk out..She is too greedy to win and Sky ... Who believes even he actually walk out...
Hello TM this is a public demnad..Just see the colours FB how many ppl want mahek back..
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The reason whys he got voted out is obvious..her eviction was rigged..Nishu made a post on this and it was also rigged as you can see how many people are with her and with so much support she can't loose to Sid,Shonali and Amar..so very obviously and logically it is impossible and her eviction was rigged.And as if the audience votes counts? If that would have been the case then Shakti Kapoor couldn't have been evicted any which way so soon.

Of course , If she has this many fans then she can win but it is wrong to say that Salman will make her win because as of now she clearly has many fans. And waise bhi..Juhi will win the show ..its all there in the internet about how it has been already decided that she will win.

Clearly, this show is just rigged..be it evictions or winners..it is rigged.As of now ..If Juhi wins then its till kind of ok cuz she does have many fans but when there are rumours that it has already been decided that she will win things become fishy and doubtful. But if we say that From Juhi,Mahek,Sid,Amar,Sky and Sunny..the winner can be one from Amar,Sky,Sunny and Sid..then this is something quite impossible because Juhi and Mahek certainly have more votes by there side AS OF NOW. the situations in BB is dynamic and the other contestants might gain more fans in teh coming time aswell.

if her eviction was rigged then they can rig her winning too,i think it was a TRP excercise to get her out shockingly and bring her back after she has cleared the allegations and to prove that salman is not backing her..she has many fans no doubt,but the interference by salman in the show is unacceptable and the housemates have right to question her closeness with the host.If the people think that the housemates have no balls to walk out then they are already silently protesting by refusing to do anything apart from tasks as i read in the synopsis,it will get worse after mahek comes..just watch and judge yourself.
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
do u think any housemate will walk out? sky who always says hes quitting wont budge an inch. juhi says she doesnt want one crore but does she think we r fools to believe her talks. amar is clearly doing every act without a spine just for one crore and u want them to walk out. πŸ˜†

r u saying if there was a poll to choose between mahek, PM and shradha mahek wont win πŸ€”

pm has come in but look at her. no change in her temperament at all. andrew who has just come in finds her annoying. its not salman but maheks own qualities which will make her win. is she was horrible on the show then all of salmans support wudnt have helped her. 

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nothing has been fair in BB5 nd also most unfair was Mahek's evcition by BB. So if majority of ppl want Mahek back den I see no problem, as barring Juhi all d remaining housemates were WC enteries nd Sunny toh entered house on 50th day. I don't hv any problems if all d housemates walk outπŸ˜†, in fact even if one housemate walks of it would be fun, but none will.πŸ˜†
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
They can't walk out even if they want to ..It's against their contract and can face legal implications. So they have to stay there and watch the crowning ceremony of Ms. Mahek..