Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zarfishan1983

mahek's come back now shows that from now on BB5 is rigged and mahek is destined to win... Sad

in beginning of one article i had already read that mehak would be winner of this show and in that article it also had written , she deliberately would be evicted from show and makes her come back again! now its happening same!
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I have no objection with Mahek entry.

But i don't want her to win.

Also i hate Sky Sunny Juhi Sid and Amar...

Darn!☢️
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

If everyone walks out, what are we supposed to watch for the next 3 weeks?? This has been a very fun season and I as a viewer intend to have fun for 3 more weeks. If the contestants don't like Mahek's re-entry, they can show it on the show thought nominations or ignoring her or whatever. 

If they ignore her again salman will again enter and bully them for support towards wrong people,if they nominate her nobody can guarantee that it won't be rigged ,so let mahek enjoy the house alone ,i think her fans and salman think others contestants are loosers,so i think they will enjoy one full hour of mahek.😊

Originally posted by: Zeal17

I have no objection with Mahek entry.

But i don't want her to win.

Also i hate Sky Sunny Juhi Sid and Amar...

Darn!☢️

who left then to be winner? its Aendrew?????
DoNotMind thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How many times these ppl have threaten bb to quit? Almost every week someone or other screams to walkout for their so called self respect... 😆 Did they ever quit? Ab kya khaak karenge quit... 😆
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wicked gal

If they ignore her again salman will again enter and bully them for support towards wrong people,if they nominate her nobody can guarantee that it won't be rigged ,so let mahek enjoy the house alone ,i think her fans and salman think others contestants are loosers,so i think they will enjoy one full hour of mahek.😊

I disagree. Akaash is wrong 98% of the time. I like the 2% but I don't get to see enough of it. When he's funny and his jokes are not hurting anyone, he's good. The rest of the time he's bad and Salman called him out on it rightly. 

It doesn't how good or bad Salman is, Akaash should not concentrate on the messenger and instead on the message. It is NOT ok to constantly degrade people to show them their aukaat. He has enough support to win the game without stooping to all new lows but he never trusts his fans enough. Same thing happened on IJSMB. He was so horribly rude that he lost. 

As soon as something goes against him, he gets pissed off and throws a tantrum, "I am leaving". Why not play smartly instead? Too much to ask for from Akaash. He always disappoints.

Mahek I've seen for the first time on a reality show. I like her conduct overall. I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt for the few times she seemed to go wrong (Akaash I've already given too many 🤢)
girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

If mahek is coming back remaining housemates should walk out and let her sit alone for three weeks  and win it..why should they waste their time getting abused and lectured by her when they know eventually she is going to win by hook or crook.If she was out by less votes then why others were not given a chance to come back too??why wasn't there a poll to see if they want mahek or pooja mishra or raageshwari or shraddha back?and if she went out because of salman then he can also make her win if he wants..why should others sit there and provide TRPs for her hindustan dekh raaha hai drama,

while she may be popular now,but what was the criteria to bring her back?and why not pooja mishra who didn't even go out by audience votes?last time dolly came back after physically assaulting sameer so why she wasn't given a chance as contestant too?
and salman's bias is so obvious he actually went and bullied them to not support sky and be in his group,he wanted people to kiss maheks behind when she makes a grand entrance .way to go salman.And those complaining about green gang monopoly,they are there because they played smartly whether you like them or hate them..they aren't in the show unfairly because of some godfather.

You're so right...Salman Khan's interference & support  related to Mahek is so obvious that it's sickening...😲
taurus27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

If mahek is coming back remaining housemates should walk out and let her sit alone for three weeks  and win it..why should they waste their time getting abused and lectured by her when they know eventually she is going to win by hook or crook.If she was out by less votes then why others were not given a chance to come back too??why wasn't there a poll to see if they want mahek or pooja mishra or raageshwari or shraddha back?and if she went out because of salman then he can also make her win if he wants..why should others sit there and provide TRPs for her hindustan dekh raaha hai drama,

while she may be popular now,but what was the criteria to bring her back?and why not pooja mishra who didn't even go out by audience votes?last time dolly came back after physically assaulting sameer so why she wasn't given a chance as contestant too?
and salman's bias is so obvious he actually went and bullied them to not support sky and be in his group,he wanted people to kiss maheks behind when she makes a grand entrance .way to go salman.And those complaining about green gang monopoly,they are there because they played smartly whether you like them or hate them..they aren't in the show unfairly because of some godfather.

No one has the ba*ls to walk out!! Even Sky who huffed and puffed tucked his tail behind his legs when Salman challenged him 😆

Originally posted by: Komal.SweetArTi

How many times these ppl have threaten bb to quit? Almost every week someone or other screams to walkout for their so called self respect... 😆 Did they ever quit? Ab kya khaak karenge quit... 😆

still they do not go out , they should..
Vimmi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

just look at this topic 

... and if you need a summary read the last post on page 5 https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2459440?pn=5

the show is rigged for Sky... his gf Sonia pretty much said so! 

Mahek coming back is public demand and she never shouldve been evicted! 

Yes..totally agree. But we can't help it cuz some people live in the world of IGNORANCE. I advice all those OPPOSING her ren-entry and thinking that it is rigged to PLEASE GO and check the number of FB ids's in her support and the numbers of pages opened JUST to bring her back. No other contestant..be it a earlier television Bahu or beta or villian or even a world famous po"nstar who had a fan following BEFORE BB5 itself..none of them have so many FB pages in their side and so much support which is visible in the largest social networking website in the world called FACEBOOK. And ofocurse i dont hope people coming up with this thought that all those 1000's and 100's FB ids who have showed their love for Mahek are made by Salman!!