OMG-new entry in the show

sri7 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i cant belive this...they said in the sbs...

that some relative of mamiji is going to enter..and there is a possibility of a love traingle between asr and kushi...i donno it is a male or a female...i think it is a male...shocking news as of now

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-BrokenDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Omg!!...Cv's Only One Entry...4 ..5 lADKE kO bULAO NA.AS nEW ENTRY..??.Shyam Aur La Kam The??...Y love Triangle??.Make Love HexaGon hEptAgON .oCTAGON tOOO...!!!
aashizin thumbnail
yeah saw SBS's high points where they showed in ipk there will be new entery and it will create triangle ,and he will be from manorama mami's relative ,now me eager to know who will be new entry and whats store for us in this love story can't wait , hope we will get article soon 
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh no pls cv's we do not need another 3rd person, snake was more than enough. pls stop these nonsense.
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
seriously even I saw the byte in SBS...y do they need a new entry...more ppl in the frame wid Arnav-Khushi...hate this crowd...cnt we just get the two of them...we had just startd rejoicing La's exit and nw this...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

there goes some members wishes coming true! we are hardly getting ArHi these days and now that we're about to get some.. there's a new entry! uff!
Meeboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Just got rid of Shyam and Lavanya, not another one, and from Mami's side, a relative of Mami you know is going to be evil. CV's change the script/idea whatever.