Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I would love a new entry IF he's like "Pari" was in Geet.  A momentary stop on the destination that is Arnav and Khushi.  I don't want the new entry to be a drag, or evil or scheming.  We need a bubbly, fun guy the complete opposite of Arnav who gets gobsocked at the very sight of Khushi.  Someone who is not afraid to show his feelings and interest in her and that will drive Arnav crazy.  If its too deep, it will already complicate poor Khushi's already complicated life.  We'll see though. These CVs do just what they want.😡
BTW I could see Kinshuk play that role very well.  Look you never know.  Over on Ram Milayi Jodi Angad and Sara are reuinited onscreen and we all know that's due to popular demand.  We have to let these CVs know what the audience wants to see.  So my vote for the new entry is Kinshuk or Gurmeet Choudhary.  I think they would sizzle with Sanaya.
Edited by reniji66 - 12 years ago
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
It's Dhurv, right!! I can't believe they are having a third entry NOW
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as usual jealous track 🤔

thanks for sharing
LadyLaLa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

SBS showed the high points of all shows... n for Is Pyaar Ko.. said.. a new entry is coming in Khushis life..!!

The guy will be a relative of Mamiji and now.. the Love Triangle of ArHi-New guy will start.! 

Thanks for the update.. 😊

I don't know if we should be happy but I don't like the love triangle theme... Its so clichd

I am glad the CVs did not get Khushi engaged to ASR at the spur of the moment... 👏I am also glad that the PayAsh engagement took place...  👏 which sets this show apart from the rest.. 👏

I have faith in the CVs they will bring in the new guy to make ASR jealous which could prompt him to confess...

It seems ASR will not confess his love for Khushi till he is faced with dire consequences... 😆 Some never learn tch tch 😆

Edited by LadyLaLa - 12 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Seriously...woohoo...would love to see jealous ASR..
Thanks for sharing Tanu..
Ramaacool thumbnail
2 raizada guys 1 jhabehind d same gupta gal...
Teamvampires thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

REALLY NEW ENTRY CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!😊

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
omg what? nt long ago der was a post sayin if there shud b another man in khushis life n c nw its happening... damn man pehle kam love triangles the ab aur aayenge?? pls no...we've already had 2 with ArHi...arnav-lav-khushi n arnav-khushi-shyam... nw its time 4 thm 2 b alone as a couple...no angle...
i kinda want a new entry and i kinda dont
just dont know hopefully ther might b some arshi romance with that new person
JewelsAndLace thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: reniji66

I would love a new entry IF he's like "Pari" was in Geet.  A momentary stop on the destination that is Arnav and Khushi.  I don't want the new entry to be a drag, or evil or scheming.  We need a bubbly, fun guy the complete opposite of Arnav who gets gobsocked at the very sight of Khushi.  Someone who is not afraid to show his feelings and interest in her and that will drive Arnav crazy.  If its too deep, it will already complicate poor Khushi's already complicated life.  We'll see though. These CVs do just what they want.😡

BTW I could see Kinshuk play that role very well.  Look you never know.  Over on Ram Milayi Jodi Angad and Sara are reuinited onscreen and we all know that's due to popular demand.  We have to let these CVs know what the audience wants to see.  So my vote for the new entry is Kinshuk or Gurmeet Choudhary.  I think they would sizzle with Sanaya.

I totes agree there, and awww kinshuk would look adorable! (I was a huge Bidaai fan if its not obvious XD)