Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loverbops thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I dn thnk thr wz a need 4 a new entry...az it iz the lead's scenes wre less,after this the focus wll b i guess only on the new entry n khushi...

CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nb2011

relative of mami then first he will maro chance on khushi and when shyamu leaves we will see that new entry always loved anjali but she got married then we will have arhi and new entry and anjali lowe ishtory 🤣

🤣 🤣 🤣
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sashazmohit

no use to cry cause he will  be already mad like mami jee afterall he will be her realative

point  🤣 🤣 i hope he won't be like her  🤣
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
XACTLT INSTAED OF MOVING ARSHI'S STRY U R COMPLICATING STUFF , cvs  ARE SLEEPING !
-Drishti- thumbnail
NO NO NO! Please no jealousy trackkk! As it is, Arnav and Khushi's story is not some happy-go-lucky one..WHY do we need more people trying to separate them..aren't they themselves enough???
zaniax thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyxx

Nooo! :(

The CVs should really focus on the ArHi track and not divert to other thingsss...and with a new entry, uhhh!

Yea...i dun like this idea either , it will jus create more complications which means confession is not commin anytime soon.
 just hope they dun strech this track too much or else it will be unbearable like LA and Shyam.
Originally posted by: aashizin

it will be twist actually  🤣

kaisa yeh ishq hai ajab sa risk hai ROFLROFL
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
WHAAATT? Shyam, La, how many more third angles???

And isn't there already a triangle with ArHi-Shyam???

The problem with third angles is that the cvs DRAAAGG for monthsss.
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: -Drishti-

NO NO NO! Please no jealousy trackkk! As it is, Arnav and Khushi's story is not some happy-go-lucky one..WHY do we need more people trying to separate them..aren't they themselves enough???

Exactly Drishti, it'll rob the uniqueness of their story. Why go for the common way when ArHi's relationship already has so many complexities and dimension yet to explore..
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
NO. are we being serious? We just got rid of one and now another one?

Mami's realitve? Why do they fall for Khushi? There is also, Payal and Anjali and Shaym and Lakshmi and Bua.. 

Argghh. Have the CV;s lost it? The focus should be on ArHi, not another triangle?