Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Nahiii./...I dont want😭...Arnav was already too hot to handle...
I just hope the new entry is not that ... ðŸ˜‰
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not sure why they have to introduce yet another male species in Khushi's life - she has already two fighting for her attention!!  Anyway,l I will wait until they actually show us this track.  The new guy better be a positive character!
relative of mami then first he will maro chance on khushi and when shyamu leaves we will see that new entry always loved anjali but she got married then we will have arhi and new entry and anjali lowe ishtory 🤣
Barunkidewani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

SBS showed the high points of all shows... n for Is Pyaar Ko.. said.. a new entry is coming in Khushis life..!!

The guy will be a relative of Mamiji and now.. the Love Triangle of ArHi-New guy will start.! 

NOOO😭 HATE DIS NEW TRACK😭 CV'S PLZ DUN DO THIS😭😳😭

Edited by arshi11 - 12 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

If he's Dhru than i will be glad. At least one mystery will solve ðŸ˜†

yeah they did mention early so we always knew dhruv's entry would be in future anytime so now lets see who will be mystery man right now me eager to know abt him btw there was one article it came saying new entry will come and he was naman from kasam se so he is the one ðŸ˜•
Silhoutte92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
no use to cry cause he will  be already mad like mami jee afterall he will be her realative

nyxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nooo! :(
The CVs should really focus on the ArHi track and not divert to other thingsss...and with a new entry, uhhh!
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb2011

relative of mami then first he will maro chance on khushi and when shyamu leaves we will see that new entry always loved anjali but she got married then we will have arhi and new entry and anjali lowe ishtory 🤣

it will be twist actually  🤣
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

I think it's pretty bad timing...it's a time to concentrate on ArHi without any third wheel...

What's the point of triangle, we just got rid of one triangle (two actually if we count Khushi-Shyam-Arnav)

I hope they rethink their decision and even if they go for this track, I hope they don't turn it nasty. Too many triangles have gone nasty in TV so far...

--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anu17

hooo nooo why this new entry ...???
what the???😕

same reaction from me too .. WHAT THE???