Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Triangle in Is Pyaar --- New Entry-SBS

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
SBS showed the high points of all shows... n for Is Pyaar Ko.. said.. a new entry is coming in Khushis life..!!

The guy will be a relative of Mamiji and now.. the Love Triangle of ArHi-New guy will start.! 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaDutta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG OMG 😲😲😲😲 is it???😲

WOW...this is getting really interesting and explosive if u ask me!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Dhruv? Is he Dhruv?? Love triangle?? Jealousyy?? The whole froum was waiting to see a jealous Arnav but what about Shyam track? 
aashizin thumbnail
yeah saw SBS's high points where they showed in ipk there will be new entery and it will create triangle ,and he will be from manorama mami's relative ,now me eager to know who will be new entry and whats store for us in this love story can't wait , hope we will get article soon 
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
:O  Oh Em Gee..!! :OOO

EDIT: Is there ANY need of a third entry when we already have tooo many of dumb characters to deal with..! πŸ₯±  And most importantly the leads themselves are a roadblock for their lovestory..! πŸ˜† Is there even a need of a new entry..! πŸ€”  Wanna see their relationship GROW at this stage.!! ❀️ 😍 But yahan toh..! 😳

I guess i can never understand what goes on in CVs creative minds..! πŸ˜†
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
-Ammie- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wat the?? ASR style...dude i dun know how to react🀣
i know ASR will kick his butt at the end of the day..but hope the Cv's don;t go over board with this love triangle track...
its good in the begining but becomes a torture if it goes longer then a month!

Thanx for sharing...πŸ€—
Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago
katiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
hi...do you have a link for the SBS story?? where can I watch it?? Cant see it on youtube? When was this telecast?

thanks

KatieGirl
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hooo nooo why this new entry ...???
what the???πŸ˜•
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Who is gonna play that relative's role. The cvs better find a good looking man. C'mon usse Arnav ko competition deni hain. 
I can't wait for this track to start. The fun is back in IPK 
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aahanaxx11

Dhruv? Is he Dhruv?? Love triangle?? Jealousyy?? The whole froum was waiting to see a jealous Arnav but what about Shyam track? 

sbs said that he will be relative of manorama and once nani mentioned dhruv is younger son of house now we  r clueless in which way new entry will be relative of manorama mami ,may be he will be dhruv πŸ˜‰ Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago