Triangle in Is Pyaar --- New Entry-SBS

Posted: 12 years ago
SBS showed the high points of all shows... n for Is Pyaar Ko.. said.. a new entry is coming in Khushis life..!!

The guy will be a relative of Mamiji and now.. the Love Triangle of ArHi-New guy will start.! 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
OMG OMG OMG OMG 😲😲😲😲 is it???😲

WOW...this is getting really interesting and explosive if u ask me!!!😳😆😆😆
Dhruv? Is he Dhruv?? Love triangle?? Jealousyy?? The whole froum was waiting to see a jealous Arnav but what about Shyam track? 
yeah saw SBS's high points where they showed in ipk there will be new entery and it will create triangle ,and he will be from manorama mami's relative ,now me eager to know who will be new entry and whats store for us in this love story can't wait , hope we will get article soon 
:O  Oh Em Gee..!! :OOO

EDIT: Is there ANY need of a third entry when we already have tooo many of dumb characters to deal with..! 🥱  And most importantly the leads themselves are a roadblock for their lovestory..! 😆 Is there even a need of a new entry..! 🤔  Wanna see their relationship GROW at this stage.!! ❤️ 😍 But yahan toh..! 😳

I guess i can never understand what goes on in CVs creative minds..! 😆
Edited by CandYlicious_MS - 12 years ago
Wat the?? ASR style...dude i dun know how to react🤣
i know ASR will kick his butt at the end of the day..but hope the Cv's don;t go over board with this love triangle track...
its good in the begining but becomes a torture if it goes longer then a month!

Thanx for sharing...🤗
Edited by -Ammie- - 12 years ago
hi...do you have a link for the SBS story?? where can I watch it?? Cant see it on youtube? When was this telecast?

thanks

KatieGirl
hooo nooo why this new entry ...???
what the???😕
Who is gonna play that relative's role. The cvs better find a good looking man. C'mon usse Arnav ko competition deni hain. 
I can't wait for this track to start. The fun is back in IPK 
Originally posted by Aahanaxx11

Dhruv? Is he Dhruv?? Love triangle?? Jealousyy?? The whole froum was waiting to see a jealous Arnav but what about Shyam track? 
sbs said that he will be relative of manorama and once nani mentioned dhruv is younger son of house now we  r clueless in which way new entry will be relative of manorama mami ,may be he will be dhruv 😉 Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago