SBB:Macau me Shaadi ka thappad...(link) - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Anchal.. Regarding TRp..She will definetly feel the heat because she is producing this show 😃 ..at the moment i m enjoying the show.. real location is plus point to watch the show rathe than jhatam matak
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Anchal.. Regarding TRp..She will definetly feel the heat because she is producing this show 😃 ..at the moment i m enjoying the show.. real location is plus point to watch the show rathe than jhatam matak

priyanka it obvious yar  zee has expectation from hd ..to give better trp ...thats why billbording of hd is still on many cities and now this macu trip...   hope hd will gain highets in coming weeks warna bahut muskil hogi( i am not negative here) just sharing my point of view...
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thnks nikhi for the update n caps
waiting to c the epi so xcited with this track
Passion_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Rati di was luking so gorgeous...so prettyyy...i simply loved her in d wedding gown...😍
n her cute adaayeins in between😳she was njoying d whole thing, dressed as a bride...luvd her cute wacau😆liked 2 c ila bedi thr wid d team...sumit was really gum-sum...wanna say just luvd d 'karara thappad' dat she gives😆like many others here evn i think dat its a fake wedding...really excited 2 c d track nw...really want 2 c indira in western nw in macau😊
thanx a lot 4 d link😃
thanx nikhi 4 d caps n written update😃
Surish thumbnail
Much thanks for the info
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
She looks GORGEOUS! ❤️ 😍

-Aur aisi kaunsi musibat main phans gaye han dono? It'll be interesting to see.

AsktheDust thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing mate!

RP gave the impression of being exquisite and flowing *scrupulosly beatific*. Togged up in both the bride apparels either eastern or western she dazzled the bystander.

Her smile seems to be scenic...

love RP
Silent.Dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thnx for caps Nikhila. 😳
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Nikita for the WU..I would watch the segment later...
But no logic in this Macau track..It's just a track to check if they will get trps or not!
But it seems Zee planned this Macau trip for promotion of the show and i am not finding any logic in this fake marriage drama but may be they are doing this for trps and also try to check if Indira-Rishi track will work ?If fans would accept them gracefully?...May be they will show beautiful locations too to attract viewers..
If it works they will be slowly reveal his identity not that soon
Wish them all the luck...
Edited by dj_adnanss - 12 years ago